It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 15, arrested over 'Facebook Koran burning video'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What a bunch of morons, I respect books because they are books and you can learn things from them, but the Koran might have some good things in it but was writen by Mohamad's father inlaw, after he was rejected by both the Jews and the Christian's and started his own religion, as for being words of God may be second hand copy of old testament, and to me reads like a hillbilly version of the bible.
Oh yea and he killed his own father inlaw after he wrote the book, he had another stupid cousin that was such a killer after he killed all the enemy, he started to kill his own fellow troops, what a moron.

They sould burn all the bibles and start over with, from this day foward there shall be no wars on earth. Amen]
edit on 26-11-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I agree that no one would bat an eye if someone burned a Bible, but don't you think that's kind of a good thing? Wasn't it Jesus who told us to turn the other cheek? It's the tolerance that most Christians display today that will keep their religion alive as we move ever forward into more modern times. I believe that if the middle east were as technologically advanced as the rest of the world, then Islamic radicals would be something to laugh about rather than fear, just like the Christian radicals who like to play God's soldiers out in the woods on the weekends here in America.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Torgo because: typos

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

I know prison they burn the bible everyday as rolling papers for their weed, I don't smoke weed nor have I ever rolled a joint with bible papers I don't think.

It says in the back of the bible he who take from or adds to the bible will have their name removed from the book of life, what a crock, I believed that stuff when I was a kid. What about the ones that wrote the thing to start with they added and left out all kinds of stuff, then make threats, what bull.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
in north dakota this week fortifying bnsf railway.so that when the nwo takes over to haul our buts to the internment camps ,there trains will run smoothly,but next week i will be in fort stockton to build a radio tower.maybe we could takes some burkas off some muslim women while we are at it .i always wondered how ugly a muslim woman was.they cant be that ugly ,i hope.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

YES,

Some, I have been moaning and complaining and deploring this for a long time.

Britain, get back your culture and your pride!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
awe did we hurt your wittle feelwins.grow up and see the light .o thats right your blinded by ignorance.maybe u shud jehad.go have sex with some sheep ,get anthrax,then go to an airport and hug as many tsa agents that u can.when your done get on a plane and fly to texas where we will gladly remove your ignorance.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I think the arrest was intentionally done to provoke outrage against Muslims, it suprises me that after almost 10 years of the fake war on terror there are still people falling for these lame tricks. Just like the all these failed terror attacks over the past couple years, the other Quoran burning attempts, or the 9/11 Mosque (which was funded by Rockefeller foundations and Fox News investors), the governments and media all over the West want to continue provoking anti-Muslim sentiment, this is just more of the same BS. They need to manipulate people to support the War on Terror and a potential war with Iran.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

There we have it, divide et impera (The Machiavellian approach).
Divide and rule. An age old concept that seems to work every time.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yes and the Muslims that are intentionally let in the West and intentionally given favorible treatment are just being used as pawns in this scheme of divide and conquer. Hopefully more people will stop looking at the chess
pieces so much and more at the players.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

This is why I OP'd. To point out that the media will cover this in order to create or widen the divide. Also, as I said, they will not cover a bible burning as it does not suit their agenda (yet).

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
In fact, if I remember rightly, there was a film made in the early 80s. "Who Dares wins". It was about an SAS member who inflitrated a terrorist cell in order to prevent a hostage situation. Funny old thing was, members of the government or industry were sponsoring the cell for thier own agenda.

It is a cheesy 80s flick, but worth watching.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I would like to know what any muslims on here feel about this incident?
Enraged, keen for revenge, indifferent etc?
Was it a muslim who reported the incident as being offensive?

Comparing to incidents in the past few weeks, where islamic "extremists" are burning the highly symbolic poppy on armistice day - yet not one of that group were arrested for that offence itself, only for assaulting a police officer, which would be the same for anyone?!

Therefore what is with the double standards in this country?
Offend Islam - Get arrested
Islam offend the UK culture - no chance of arrest.
Are police specifically instructed to not allow any offensive actions against islam only?

As another poster mentioned - are the PTB trying to cause some sort of rift in society, because I read things like this and it infuriates me immensely, and causes me to (irrationally as someone will no doubt say it is not all muslims) dislike muslims and islamic believers as a whole, because they dont come out and condone incidents like armistice day, yet do come out and complain bitterly about the koran burning!?

It makes me feel that the country is being forced to accept we cannot offend islam, but also that we are forced to accept being offended by islam, and the government and police dont expect this to cause resentment and anger amongst us "normal" everyday citizens of the UK.
If islam preaches tolerance - then f******g tolerate and accept the culture of the country you live in, it really is not that hard. Dont constantly expect to impose your own culture upon it (it being UK, what experiences do our USA/Aussie/Canadian etc friends have in their societies?)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think, as a few other astute members on here have pointed out, that it is unfair that its one rule for one and a different rule for another. Again, as previously mentioned, we had Muslim extremists in the uk last week who were burning poppies and carrying signs to the effect of "burn the infidels" and "freedom burn in hell." now you tell me if that is not inciting racial hatred?!

Also, other members on Here have stated that England is a fascist state and we let them take over. Well guess what?...?.. They are RIGHT. I grew up in the a states, my dad is American and i can tell you that if they did this over there, it wouldn't take long for the extremists to be riddled with bullets and a large yank stood on the bodies shouting "freedom" . And instead of bickering you have to admit that they are damn right to stand up for their country.

I am disgusted with this and coupled with the recent BBC investigation of muslim schools, I've had enough. I am putting my house up for sale next week and moving back to Florida. It seems no one cares about this stuff here, I talk to my friends and family and they are more concerned with the x factor than their country. Let them be stuck in their cattle factories.....i'm Peter jones and I'm out......

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Never would the christian haters be arrested for burning the christian bible, after-all they are the new americans who rule america....we are being muslimized america....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I think her arrest was related more to having an intention of inciting civil unrest than for burning a Quran. Pretty much anyone doing anything that would, could, might cause civil unrest will be arrested. It's considered the same as calling fire in the theater, making a false bomb scare and things of this nature.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I can burn whatever I want. If I pay for the book, I can burn or eat it, or whatever. Also, I can film it and there is nothing anyone cab do about it.

This is not saying I will do it, but I'll keep it in mind for the time when the boredom hits me.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

What agenda what next your gonna tell me your Illuminati? Dude give up your really making yourself look lamer and lamer. Your an elitist who sits online at ATS with nothing better to do

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Bible papers arent bad, we used to call them prayer joints

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am considering now filming wiping my a$$ with pages from koran, because this will be the only paper left in my hose. And bible as well. Just because both books are insulting to me because of their lies. I feel insulted that there are such books in the world, which teaches that there are invisible gods.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by googolplex

Bible papers arent bad, we used to call them prayer joints

Lol I have GOT to try that. It'll give new meaning to the term HOLY SMOKE

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join