It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis demolish Palestinian mosque

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Israelis demolish Palestinian mosque

presstv.com

Israeli forces have destroyed a Palestinian mosque in a village in the occupied West Bank, violating the primary rights of Palestinian people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ahh who cares if they destroy the structures of the aborigines of the occupied land, and if they try to resist, either arrest them, or label them as terrorists and kill their innocent women and Children using drones, like cowards.

Poor Palestinians have nothing to resist with, the Palestinians use their own body as bombs for resistance, and they are labeled terrorists by the arrogant and ignorant masses.

This is such a bullox, it just pisses me off, imagine how pissed off the Palestinians would be.

This is disgusting, and terrorism at its best.

Zionists are destroy the Jewish name, and Western Zionists are destroying the Western name. Everyone labels a double standard stamp on the West, not to mention the Hypocrisy stamp.

Shame on the supporters of Zionist terrorists.

The above is a form of emotionalism used by pro Zionist lobby.

presstv.com

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Who are the jews, really? Israel resides in the vicinity of egpyt...syria...jordan...lebanon... none of which contain ethnicities resembling what we know as "jews". Where did they originally come from? They appear caucasion to me... There are supposedly 5 core races of humanity... caucasion, african, asians, african pigmys, australian aboriginees. (I believe all others are mixtures or sects diversified over time) And israel was 'given back' to the jews after WW2... supposedly they lived there during biblical times... it is just strange to me... they are white, living in a (possibly caucasion sect) but quite diverse region... hell, maybe the jews are the first white people ever to arrive on the planet and we spread from there.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Jews were forced to migrate to that land by the Zionist terrorist organization backed by Western Zionism.

They forcefully went to that land, in huge numbers, the aborigine of that land didn't want too many of them, and started protesting, that is when Zionist terrorism started, and the Western Zionists gave them weapons, and created separate police forced and armed forces, without giving zilch to the aborigine of that land, to create a balance.

The invasion and occupation of that land by the European Jews is the longest invasion + occupation in couple of centuries.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
good,

it's just rocks and stone.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If hte zionists did not have the holocaust to hide behind, they would not get away with the war crimes, its funny how its a circle

Nazi --oppress--> Zionists
Zionists--oppress--> Palistiens

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
good,

it's just rocks and stone.

Your house is also made out of sticks and stones.

Can't wait till what goes around, comes around applies to you.

Seriously, I will feel sorry for your family, but not you, because your arrogance is obvious for everyone to see.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Another evil act defacing this earth.

When will people learn that they are destroying themselves and everyone else on earth when they commit such evil acts?

Is it ignorance or arrogance?

A mixture of both, I think.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Ahh who cares if they destroy the structures of the aborigines of the occupied land, and if they try to resist, either arrest them, or label them as terrorists and kill their innocent women and Children using drones, like cowards.

Poor Palestinians have nothing to resist with, the Palestinians use their own body as bombs for resistance, and they are labeled terrorists by the arrogant and ignorant masses.

This is such a bullox, it just pisses me off, imagine how pissed off the Palestinians would be.

This is disgusting, and terrorism at its best.

Zionists are destroy the Jewish name, and Western Zionists are destroying the Western name. Everyone labels a double standard stamp on the West, not to mention the Hypocrisy stamp.

Shame on the supporters of Zionist terrorists.

The above is a form of emotionalism used by pro Zionist lobby.

presstv.com

first you have to apologize to aborigines for calling them palestinians and second, if these idiots can't figure out something else to blow everybody up, too bad, eh?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

first you have to apologize to aborigines for calling them palestinians and second, if these idiots can't figure out something else to blow everybody up, too bad, eh?

What does destroying a mosque have to do with blowing things up?

What is your point?

And the aborigines of that land call themselves Palestinians, not me.

Please get your facts straight.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The West Bank actually belongs to Israel.

The Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and June 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt [known then as the United Arab Republic (UAR)], Jordan, and Syria. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. At the war's end, Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

So they are free to do what they like there.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ah who cares those Palestinians deserved it! The jews are the rightful owners. this is no big deal. no rights been violated here. To the victor go the spoils. This is fantastic news!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Native inhabitants?

So we should all look down on the US because they murdered thousands possibly millions of native americans?

We must hate the Italians for Invading britain and almost destroying native britons?

Its the way of Human Nature, its war end of.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
One down many to go. These so-called "palestinians" are not from there they migrated there many years ago. They are the same as Mexicans in the U.S. They crept in and after after a couple of generations they claimed they had been there since Moses. Any people that make war hiding behind their children should be "dealt with".

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

cool man, but the spanish killed everyone but the mexicans in south america.

how'd that happen?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

In that sense Palestinian have every right to defend themselves with any means necessary.

Right??

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by oozyism

Ah who cares those Palestinians deserved it! The jews are the rightful owners. this is no big deal. no rights been violated here. To the victor go the spoils. This is fantastic news!

WOW!!

You are exposing your true colors mate

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

sure but watch out!

can't bring a knife to a gunfight.

give it up!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by oozyism

sure but watch out!

can't bring a knife to a gunfight.

give it up!

You are the one who cries foul when Palestinians shoot rockets

Second line.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Great news to hear I hope both sides keep killing each other till theirs no one left. I really hope America isnt stupid enough to get involved in case the Jews decided to wage all out war.
They would get every one of us killed because of their selfish ways!!!
As for the Palestinians well I know your people get slaughtered by the Jews for sometimes almost no reason because the Jews are greedy bitches.
I'm American and I don't wanna die because of stupid careless people that don't even live in this country.
America needs to let Israel go as an ally that's why Arabs hate us so much because we support Israel.
Truth hurts people we need to get over the BS and think about Americas needs not other countries.

Good thread though S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join