It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Want a Peek Behind The Curtain ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I give to you the first five minutes and fifteen seconds of the below clip.The veil is about to be lifted .What Christopher Story exposes here is fact and these facts are about to be made public .So you wan't to know what Wiki Leaks will make public ? What Wiki Leaks has that they claim will change the history of the World ? Grab your popcorn and enjoy ! I must add here this post is not about Wiki Leaks , it is about the subject matter herein .

Please disregard all beyond the 5.15 mark as it is not relevant to this post , I do not like using a youtubeclip for this ,but it is a good visual aid .If you wish to discuss the subject matter beyond the 5.15 mark about the foundation enigma please do so in another post . It is not relevant to this post .
www.youtube.com...#!

There is a strong possiblity that world events in the comming days may over shadow this story .Time will tell , but this story will not go away !

Could someone please embed this for me , thanks in advance .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thankyou Wyn Hawks
also thank you to those who have flagged this so soon .
2nd line .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

that's some pretty heavy stuff.
So basically, some private group is going to buy the whole world?

DON'T SIGN ANY PAPERS!

why?
that's what I wanna know.
and how did they get so much gold!!!!?
Nazis?
Eldorado?
Jews?
......where is waldo!?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

WHY IS YOUR VIDEO ALL HACKED UP? lets hear the original video

edit on 24-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There's no way in hell a "Foundation X" is gonna bail damn near everything out for lil to zero.
What did the commentator mean when he put the text that the first guy speaking wasnt walking much after that?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ask your self why have they waited till now to help

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Excellent Observation and Thread. Thanks for drawing our attention to that most interesting display of
courage. Truly Fascinating.

S & F

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

What do I think?

There are some very worrying fantasists in the UK government who have no right to be there.

The Lord is possibly right in several respects. But I believe he is becoming confused with conspiracy and the inevitable mentality of "corporation". It's very easy to see the mindless working of a corporate identity as a conspiracy of some kind. But the truth is that any business, financial institution or government becomes a corporate monster if given enough power and enough cogs so that Human control of it is so diluted as to be ineffectual.
It's how corporations decide to poison thousands of people to save a few $m.
Each person within it might be a genuinely good person, but the machine itself is not driven by Human decision. It's driven by greed and power. Its sole ambition is to beat competition and make profit. The individual choices of those within it are meaningless and so watered-down that moral decisions never make it to the ground, only profitable ones do.

And on the second guy...
Why would a poxy minister be trusted with such information? He's clearly not stable.

For one thing, he makes himself out to be holding very damaging information about some very powerful people. If this were the case, he wouldn't be broadcasting these facts live to the nation, and if he had, he would now be dead.
People are not given such involvement in such dealings if they have this kind of blabbering mentality. He is not the kind of person who would ever be invited into the kind of circle he portrays to be involved with. No sensible "conspirator" would invite such a blabbering wreck into any plan. Ever.

So, my conclusion; the first guy is confused but raises some interesting and valid concerns, even if he gives the wrong analysis of why such things happen.
And the second guy is a nutcase of the highest order and should not be representing any part of our country in that house!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hey folks , if you read my original post , this has nothing to do with the mysterious foundation , I won't even touch that subject . Please keep comments to the first five minutes and fifteen seconds , please keep on topic .This is about who the founders of the EU , UN are and the enemy within . Also pay attention to the alphabet soup of anagram departments and their involvement .Paperclip was nothing in the scale things . The Nazi's never lost the war and infiltrated everything from the inside . It is a fine line between C.I.A and SS . Wonder why you feel like the Goverment behaves like fascist ? well now you know . they are the fascist. "Papers please" !

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

WHY IS YOUR VIDEO ALL HACKED UP? lets hear the original video

edit on 24-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

No need to go crazy on the caps friend , secondly it is not my video . I have found a link to a full 3 part series here .www.youtube.com... .I thus far endorse part one as correct and 100% accurate .I have not had a chance to view parts 2 and 3 yet . This was recorded 2009 . I wish I had this version first as the second speaker has subtracted from the first and it is derailing the subject at hand .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
There's no way in hell a "Foundation X" is gonna bail damn near everything out for lil to zero.
What did the commentator mean when he put the text that the first guy speaking wasnt walking much after that?

Uhhh he is now dead . Rest in piece Christopher Story .

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
...the nazis did not win ww2... i understand its a popular concept but it is simply wrong...

...in modern times, there has never been a war or a large conflict (korea, vietnam, the gulf war, iraq, afghanistan) that was not 100% orchestrated by those who stood to profit via the industries required for war... those industries include human beings (soldiers, gotta keep em workin)...

...even in long ago wars, the real reasons were never told to ordinary folks because only a moron would fight just to make a rich man richer... so, the ordinary were sold nationalism or protecting their religion or some other convenient lie... its always been that way...

...the nazis werent the worst scum in history, not by a long shot... they were preceeded by much worse and plenty of scummy ones came after them - but - few of those were ever demonized and, in fact, most were glorified...

...the uk and the usofa are still into global domination and war for profit not because of nazis but because of the unquenchable greed of the mucky mucks and they have no allegience to any nation, any one or anything except themselves...

...plenty of common folks have been caught up in doing the bidding of the mucky mucks... some believe the propaganda, no matter how ridiculous... some are as greedy as the mucky mucks... some are morons who believe that if they support the mucky mucks, that'll protect them...

...thats how i see it...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
okay um who is dead sorry just wondering lol and if true it would make perfect sense for it to be now. If it were me though i would buy out the us the eu and africa and in turn control the world plain and simple it is interesting though how nobody has ever really mentioned how much debt corrupt and legal corporations hold overseas i would speculatize that it would be alot and they would sell quickly

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefulleffect
okay um who is dead sorry just wondering lol and if true it would make perfect sense for it to be now. If it were me though i would buy out the us the eu and africa and in turn control the world plain and simple it is interesting though how nobody has ever really mentioned how much debt corrupt and legal corporations hold overseas i would speculatize that it would be alot and they would sell quickly

Christopher Story , former advisor to Margret Thatcher was murdered . He is the man in the begining of the clip .

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I know you didn't want to talk about foundation x here but if people do, there is a thread on here with some interesting points raised..
Not sure how to do a link but it's called "mystery backer from foundation x revealed"

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Here is his whole speech.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

An organization that claims to have a total gold stash larger than the total estimated gold ever mined.

An organization that claims to have more free finances than many countries.

An organization that only communicates to heads of state.

An organization that is trying to use the money to fund social programs..

An organization with equal wealth and power to the Vatican..

My first impression is that the "foundation" is in fact the Vatican it's self. The currency of the Vatican is technically the Euro, but also the Vatican Lira, which is a Gold reserve currency. The Vatican as a country has very little to pay for, and most churches, except those in America, are generally self funding.. the total Real Estate, art, and monetary value of the Vatican would make it the single richest organization in the World if it were not a country, and even still, it ranks very high as far as total reserves go..

Who knows.... an interesting video though.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There has been a discussion going on over here for two weeks! (?!) ["Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"]

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I wish I could truly close this post as it is not about bloody foundation X . The point is truly lost . Please disregard the first link and view parts 1-3 someone was kind enough to link .This post has truly been derailed .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join