It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP executive killed in plane crash off Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Did he know too much?

Well if he was part of the whole deal, he's probably in hell right now.... if hell exists.

BP executive, 2 others killed as light airplane crashes off Florida coast (AP)

Another less BP executive... won't be missed.

More details.
Seems he was part of the Gulf Oil Spill cleaning...

A spokeswoman for energy giant BP says an executive helping to guide recovery from the Gulf of Mexico oil spill died with two others when a small plane crashed in waters off the Florida Panhandle.

BP spokeswoman Hejdi Feick said Wednesday that 58-year-old James Patrick Black was among the dead. He was the director of operations for BP's Gulf Coast Restoration Organization, the business unit put together for recovery from April's Deepwater Horizon rig explosion and massive oil spill capped last July.

Yep... he knew too much.

A few other BP news...

Kenneth Feinberg says 20,000 have been told so far they have no right to emergency compensation
edit on 24-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

interesting to say the least...i have no idea why or for what purpose, but something always smelled fishy with the whole oil spill in the first place..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wonder if they fished his corpse out of a sloshing puddle of degraded oil, decomposing fish and corexit?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He probably survived the crash. However, the plane landed in an area of the spill coated in corexit. He eventually surcomed the the fumes, and drowned in the oil while zombie fished ganwed on his carcass.

reply to post by MMPI2

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I know people hate BP, but jeez, I'm sure the poor sob had a family. Let's think about them when we're all stuffing our faces and watching the Saints and Cowboys tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
He was abducted by Aliens who wanted tips on how to destroy earth. lol.

This man isn't worthy of a headline or a news piece.

If we want to feel for a family....let's think about the men and women who have died fighting for this country....and their children who will be without their father or mother.

That's where I'll be putting my thoughts and prayers....

top topics

join