It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire end times prophecy that you probably haven't seen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You may have read some of the prophecies from the Quran; in fact, I've seen some on this very forum. However, I have not seen this passage anywhere. I've seen parts of this passage several places, but never in its entirety. These predictions were made by an illiterate man in the middle of the desert. I'm a firm believer that prophets are real and both Mohummad, Jesus, Buddha, and a few more, were prophets. The basic ideas of all of these people are essentially the same: there is one God and he wants us to be kind to one another. Without further ado, here is the prophecy of Mohummad:

"Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established (1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine, (2) till about thirty Dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's Apostle, (3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (4) earthquakes will increase in number (5) time will pass quickly, (6) afflictions will appear, (7) Al-Harj, (i.e., killing) will increase, (8) till wealth will be in abundance ---- so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his money, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it, (9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings, (10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place (11) and till the sun rises from the West. So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe but that will be the time when: (As Allah said,) 'No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its Faith.' And the Hour will be established while two men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to sell it, nor fold it up; and the Hour will be established when a man has milked his she-camel and has taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it; and the Hour will be established before a man repairing a tank (for his livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it; and the Hour will be established when a person has raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but will not be able to eat it."

1. WWII
2. You can find a false prophet just about anywhere these days with the internet.
3. A recent poll showed just how badly religious knowledge has gotten. Atheists and agnostics scored the highest.
4. Earthquakes have been increasing in number.
5. I posted recently on someone's brand new post about how time is quickening.
6. many afflictions have occured
7. Killing has definitely increased
8. With the recent move by the federal reserve, inflation is sure to follow. Also our money is already worthless.
9. Skyscrapers, need I say more
10. Not sure if this is symbolic or what, but seeing as the others aren't, I doubt it is. There probably has been at least one man in these economic times that wishes he were dead and in the grave.
11. Clearly a reference to the dropping of an atomic or Hydrogen bomb. Most likely hydrogen, since the sun is made of hydrogen(Tecnically the sun is also composed of the same stuff that atomic bombs are). I can't tell if it means the bomb is dropped on the west or rather the bomb is dropped by the west.

Just be a good person, believe in a god, and you should be fine. Only God knows when the hour will come. The scary thing about these predictions is that they aren't symbolic, yet ten out of eleven have already come to pass. The person analyzing it only noted *five* have come to pass. Yet I'm sure you will all see that actually ten have come to pass. Source
The hour is nigh.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Ghost374 because: erased a parenthesis that the original author added. now its non denominational

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

I find it interesting that you post a Quran verse, which speaks of Allah over and over, and then follow it up with "just believe in God".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Is Allah not a god to people who believe in the Islamic religion?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

oh he probably thought when he said "believe in god", it ment the christian version.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Allah is just god in a different language. they mean the exact same thing. We say God they say Allah. It's exactly the same. I also made it clear when I said "believe in A god." Way to misquote me.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Ghost374 because: clarification

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
Allah is just god in a different language.

so its just believe in one supreme being aka god.

but what does that have to do with time speeding up? i see that it was mentioned but not explained...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As a non subscriber to neither religion
I'd say that's as good as any bible prediction I've seen...or playbook
FanS
always love to get both sides
luv ATS foe dat

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I dont think there is any proof of time speeding up that way but in a sense time is getting closer to doom.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

but what does that have to do with time speeding up? i see that it was mentioned but not explained...

Because when the bomb goes off, there is no chance to repent. The eleventh sign could be something else but I think its the nuke. P.S. Can you guys read? It clearly says after the eleventh sign your repentance won't be answered.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Is Allah not a god to people who believe in the Islamic religion?

I didnt say that. I just find your choice of words very odd here. Thats all.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Allah is just god in a different language. they mean the exact same thing. We say God they say Allah. It's exactly the same. I also made it clear when I said "believe in A god." Way to misquote me.

Yeah, you do realize that this site notes when you go back and edit your post, right? And you did edit it to the the 'a' before god, and thats fine. Like I said, I just found your wording a bit odd.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

He/she already explained something that has nothing to do with the Islamic quote they've presented.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
And while we are at it, if we are using the term 'god' in a blanket way, what about those who believe in multiple gods?

Do they not count?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

He/she already explained something that has nothing to do with the Islamic quote they've presented.

Thats great. And I already explained what I said. So what exactly is your point?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Because when the bomb goes off, there is no chance to repent. The eleventh sign could be something else but I think its the nuke. P.S. Can you guys read? It clearly says after the eleventh sign your repentance won't be answered.

but we havent seen the sufyani for time to end.

and we are told that a great war will occur and 3/4 of world population will die.

africa will have to go to war with eygpt is another prophecy before end times in islam

demascus wil be destroyed and thats when the sufyani will rise, he will reign for 9 months before the arrival of the mahdi. it will still not be end times as the mahdi will rule for 7 years and will fight the dajjal (antichrist)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Yeah, you do realize that this site notes when you go back and edit your post, right? And you did edit it to the the 'a' before god, and thats fine. Like I said, I just found your wording a bit odd.

No I didn't. I edited out "they will all believe (embrace Islam)" so it isn't denominational. Mohummad didn't write embrace Islam.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And, again, for the record, since you all felt the need to ridicule me, Allah means 'the one and only god'. So it doesnt really work as a blanket term for whatever god you like.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

11) The sun coming up from the west refers to the upcoming Pole Shift..!
edit on 24-11-2010 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ. Quit arguing about semantics.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Jesus H Christ. Quit arguing about semantics.

I'm not, I am defending my position. And truth is, the whole idea that since you believe in god you are going to be ok and those that dont arent is asinine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join