It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignoring the Prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah & John

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thousands of Jewish and Christian religious ‘authorities’ and hundreds of media officials in the United States and the Israel have cynically and contemptuously disregarded the Prophecies I have sent them validating and expanding upon the Prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah and John.

And, just as these ‘thinker’-theologians have also categorically and contemptuously denied the Truth about the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’, the politicians and diplomats of the United States and the Israel have, similarly, ignored all of the Prophecies as being in ANY way relevant to the events in the Middle East.

What they do not appear to be able to understand, however, is that, while they may very well consider such Prophecies to be of no significance whatsoever; that does not necessarily mean that the politicians and military officials of, for example, Russia, Iran, China, or North Korea must adopt the same perspective.

In other words, while they are, quite obviously, not at all interested in these Prophecies, these Prophecies may very well be picked up by people who also do not believe in those Prophecies as Prophecies; but who are, instead, quite simply but seriously impressed with such purported ‘Prophecies’ as a quite reasonable battle plan in the pursuit of their own Machiavellian, strategic and economic self-interests.

Of course, the likelihood that the politicians and diplomats of the United States and/or the Israel will finally wake up to the reality of these Prophecies with regards to the events in the Middle East is approximately equivalent to the likelihood that the Vatican will announce tomorrow that the Roman theologians have been lying about the Doctrine of “resurrection” for almost 2000 years.

So, go ahead.

Entertain yourself as long as you can with endless ruminations over your Web Bot predictions, your Time Wave Zero predictions, your Bible Code predictions, your astrological predictions, your numerology predictions, and your ‘this prophet’ or ‘that prophet’ predictions.

The Truth of the matter is that, in the background, the thousands-of-years-old Prophecies —the Prophecies that I have received can now be simply ignored for all practical purposes—are mostly being ignored.

But not necessarily by Russia, Iran, China and/or North Korea.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well, what are they!?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

So, are you declaring that you've sent details of your "visions" to Iran and Russia, in the hopes that they will pay attention to them? I suspect that the response will be much the same -- people in power govern the way that they see fit, not because someone says 2,000 year old prophecy should be making their decisions for them.

Why did North Korea not come up in any of your posts until now? You've been yammering on about the Middle East, now you're concerned about the Korean Peninsula, a place that, effectively, didn't exist for the Biblical prophets and clearly wasn't a part of your original "revelations"?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Uhhhhh...

Have you ever read the Revelation of John?

Even once?

I have not explained in detail on ATS any of the Prophecies I have received.

But there is mention in Revelations 16:12 of the "kings of the East".

What do you 'think' that term means?

And do you know what I mean by the term "fractal Prophecy"?

(Prolly not.)

In any case, the only responsibility I have had is specifically with regards to the media, the politicians, and the religious 'authorities' of both the United States and the Israel in an effort to warn the people of those countries.

(There for a moment I was beginning to wonder whether this puppy dog was going to chase me to another thread to, once again, nip at my heels. Sometimes it becomes irritating. But that is about the extent of it.)

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
I have not explained in detail on ATS any of the Prophecies I have received.

But there is mention in Revelations 16:12 of the "kings of the East".

What do you 'think' that term means?

I 'think' it means that you had a chance to generate a sliver of credibility by not waiting until the problems with North Korea were forefront in the news before drawing them in. By bringing it up after the fact, you demonstrate that your proclamations are as vague and fictitious as they appear to be.

You won't discuss things in detail because it would quickly, and for all time, show that you have nothing to offer, and then who would give you the attention you crave?

But poor is the prophet whose only accurate predictions are made after the events have already occurred.

edit on 24-11-2010 by adjensen because: Oopsies

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So, did you post to complain about how you are being "censored" by religious "authorities" or are you here to provide information? Honestly man, if you have a doomsday interpretation then share, you are in the best possible place for that. We all love doomsday predictions and many of us would love to hear yours. However, you only hint at dire portents. You, tease.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 26-11-2010 by kallisti36 because: double post

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36 Honestly man, if you have a doomsday interpretation then share, you are in the best possible place for that. We all love doomsday predictions and many of us would love to hear yours. However, you only hint at dire portents. You, tease.

You appear to be relatively new to this issue, so let's see if I can bring you up to date:

In 1976, I drove from southern California to the offices of the Christian Broadcasting Network in Portsmouth, Virginia to inform them of the Prophecies I had received up until that time of the coming "time of trouble". And, within a few minutes, I was being accused of being "in league with Satan". And, over the next several years--probably 20 or so--I informed thousands of religious 'authorities' and hundreds of media officials of those Prophecies and additional Prophecies I had received; to no avail.

That is, during a time when it would have resulted in a significant change in the course of human history if I had been believed, I contacted several thousand people who did not care at all. But things change. And, by 1994, when I first gained access to the Internet, it was already TOO LATE for the publicizing of those Prophecies to have made any real difference at all. And that was 16 years ago. This is one of the reasons why I have not mentioned the Prophecies I have received on the numerous discussion groups I have joined; and have used only e-mail to warn people of these Prophecies.

And, if I were to tell you these Prophecies--they are not 'sexy' Prophecies and cannot easily be 'marketed' as so many other predictions are on ATS--they would BORE YOU TO TEARS; since they do nothing more than add a few minor details to the Prophecies which have already been received by other prophets. You might even erupt in cynical laughter to hear those Prophecies since at least some of them have been widely marketed over the past 30 years for MONEY by these religious 'authorities'. (Although I never read Pat Robertson's book entitled End of the Age in the late 1990s; my guess is that it contains at least some of the Prophecies of which I had informed the Christian Broadcasting Network over the previous 20+ years.)

So, the focus of my responsibility now is on an explanation of the Revelations I have received; in particular, the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection"; for which I am accused of all manner of evil.

Now, with regards to the Prophecies of Daniel and the Revelation of John, the important thing to know is that they are fractal Prophecies; meaning that they go through any number of iterations both in terms of the dimensions of consciousness that they symbolize and events in the space-time reality. You might want to google "seahorse valley" and watch the youtube video about "descending into seahorse valley" to see what a "fractal Prophecy" looks like. In other words, there is a very large scale pattern of those Prophecies which controls events in the space-time reality.

Now, I have sent faxes of these Prophecies to dozens upon dozens of religious 'authorities' and media officials. And each one of those fax confirmation sheets has a date and a time when those faxes were sent. This may one day be used as evidence that these Prophecies were sent before these Prophecies were fulfilled. But on ATS I merely allude to those Prophecies and,instead, focus more on the Revelations.

And, if that causes people to doubt the Truth of what I am saying, they wouldn't have believed me anyway; as is demonstrated by their categorical denial of the Revelations I have received.

In any case, the recent statement of a Turkish politician that Turkey would not stand aside while the Israel attacked Lebanon is merely another fractal iteration of the Prophecy of Daniel with regards to the "king of the North" and the "king of the South".

But, obviously, the people on this forum are so Omniscient, that there is really no need for me even to mention such things, now is there?

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

(Although I never read Pat Robertson's book entitled End of the Age in the late 1990s; my guess is that it contains at least some of the Prophecies of which I had informed the Christian Broadcasting Network over the previous 20+ years.)

That's a rather bold accusation for someone who admits that he's never read the book, wouldn't you say? Even if there is some commonality between your claims and those of others, without evidence, you'd have a hard time proving your case, given the general and speculative nature of all this stuff.

Frankly, your constant derision of idiots like Robertson fleecing his flock comes off more as jealousy than anything else.

So, the focus of my responsibility now is on an explanation of the Revelations I have received; in particular, the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection"; for which I am accused of all manner of evil.

Who accuses you of evil? You're frequently noted as being flat out wrong, but I've yet to see any of your serious critics here say that you're evil. Is this another instance of you trying to elicit sympathy, akin to your claiming you were accused to "hate speech"? Because as much as I disagree with you, I would be quick to defend you against someone calling you evil.

And, if that causes people to doubt the Truth of what I am saying, they wouldn't have believed me anyway; as is demonstrated by their categorical denial of the Revelations I have received.

The denial is based on the nature of your claims, the relevance of what you say, and what your credibility is. You, in effect, claim to be the current iteration of a long line of important historical figures, teaching something that is contrary to anything that those figures would profess, and you fail to reconcile your two arguments of "the world is ending" and "we are all reincarnated" to show how acceptance of the second would lead to the avoidance of the first.

But it all comes down to credibility, Michael. If you were to demonstrate that you actually have some truth in your revelations or prophecies, some people might pay attention to you. You're quick to dismiss such claims with "no one would listen because they don't want to listen", but what is the harm in, as this fellow proposes, relating your "twelve words that would shake the world" from your 1979 vision?

If you truly believe that your knowledge can save the world, prevent genocide and lead us to a new golden age, set aside the mumbo-jumbo psychobabble and provide some concrete specifics of future events, before they happen, and allow the world to accept or reject it and thus accept the responsibility of their actions.

Sending a fax to the Jerusalem Post, sitting back and expecting that they will come calling is silly. That's not the way that the world works. But you can post the text of said fax to ATS and it will be disseminated if it has validity or importance.

I suspect, though, that the real reason that you operate in this manner is that sending faxes and having nothing happen satisfies your need to believe that you are being suppressed -- that they read your fax, decided it was too dangerous to share, and hid it away, as opposed to the far more likely fact that they read your fax (well, began to read it) and threw it away, along with the other proclamations that they likely receive on a daily basis from random people who believe that God is speaking to them.

On the other hand, if you posted things here, they would almost certainly be ripped apart and served back to you for their inconsistencies, vagueness and errors, and actual feedback and direct refutation is something that you cannot bear.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not real sure that this is going to do any good at all, Sir (I very seriously doubt it); but, apparently, no one has ever really explained to you exactly what a "Black Swan" is or why it is so important:

"[A black swan] illustrates a severe limitation to our learning from observation or experience and the fragility of our knowledge. One single observation can invalidate a general statement derived from millenia of confirmatory sightings of millions of white swans...First, [a Black Swan]...lies outside of the realm of regular expectations, because nothing in the past can convincingly point to its possibility. Second, it carries an extreme impact. Third, in spite of its outlier status, human nature makes us concoct explanations for its occurrence after the fact, making it explainable and predictable." (The Black Swan, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, pg. xvii-xviii)

Now, the receiving of the Vision of the "Son of man", the Revelation of the "resurrection", and authentic Prophecies of the coming "time of trouble" are the Blackest of all Black Swans.

And, just as the discovery of only one black swan necessarily invalidated the conclusion of many hundreds of thousands of people over thousands of years that swans are, necessarily, white; so, too, only one person receiving the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection" invalidates thousands of years of disinterpretation of the Revelations by thousands upon thousands of people who have never received a Revelation at all.

So, it really makes no difference how many thousands of theologians ridicule, contradict, deny, and/or ignore the Revelations that I have received. Just because every swan you have ever seen has been white, does not necessarily mean that ALL swans are white. That is, the existence of millions of white swans does not PREVENT the existence of a black swan.

And all you need is ONE.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Not real sure that this is going to do any good at all, Sir (I very seriously doubt it); but, apparently, no one has ever really explained to you exactly what a "Black Swan" is or why it is so important:

.. snip ..

So, it really makes no difference how many thousands of theologians ridicule, contradict, deny, and/or ignore the Revelations that I have received. Just because every swan you have ever seen has been white, does not necessarily mean that ALL swans are white. That is, the existence of millions of white swans does not PREVENT the existence of a black swan.

Not surprisingly, I'm well aware of the black swan allegory, but you have failed to demonstrate its relevance, because you have yet to demonstrate your own. My declaration that I can levitate does not negate the Law of Gravity, only my demonstration of levitation can possibly begin to.

Your claim that you remember being someone in the past means absolutely nothing -- as I've told you before, the madhouses are filled with people who claim to be Christ or Napoleon or someone else they have nothing but the voices in their heads to refer back to for evidence.

A black swan is self-evidentiary. One can look at a wedge of swans and instantly note the difference. You are not a black swan, because you've provided no evidence other than a deep desire to promote a belief that you cannot defend and refuse to clarify.

You are correct -- the fact that everyone disagrees with you doesn't necessitate your being wrong. However, you do not become "right" by default, simply because you make claims that are contrary to everyone else. Without something to validate your claim, it becomes impossibly unlikely that there is truth in your words.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36 Honestly man, if you have a doomsday interpretation then share, you are in the best possible place for that. We all love doomsday predictions and many of us would love to hear yours. However, you only hint at dire portents. You, tease.

You appear to be relatively new to this issue, so let's see if I can bring you up to date:

In 1976, I drove from southern California to the offices of the Christian Broadcasting Network in Portsmouth, Virginia to inform them of the Prophecies I had received up until that time of the coming "time of trouble". And, within a few minutes, I was being accused of being "in league with Satan". And, over the next several years--probably 20 or so--I informed thousands of religious 'authorities' and hundreds of media officials of those Prophecies and additional Prophecies I had received; to no avail.

That is, during a time when it would have resulted in a significant change in the course of human history if I had been believed, I contacted several thousand people who did not care at all. But things change. And, by 1994, when I first gained access to the Internet, it was already TOO LATE for the publicizing of those Prophecies to have made any real difference at all. And that was 16 years ago. This is one of the reasons why I have not mentioned the Prophecies I have received on the numerous discussion groups I have joined; and have used only e-mail to warn people of these Prophecies.

And, if I were to tell you these Prophecies--they are not 'sexy' Prophecies and cannot easily be 'marketed' as so many other predictions are on ATS--they would BORE YOU TO TEARS; since they do nothing more than add a few minor details to the Prophecies which have already been received by other prophets. You might even erupt in cynical laughter to hear those Prophecies since at least some of them have been widely marketed over the past 30 years for MONEY by these religious 'authorities'. (Although I never read Pat Robertson's book entitled End of the Age in the late 1990s; my guess is that it contains at least some of the Prophecies of which I had informed the Christian Broadcasting Network over the previous 20+ years.)

Now, with regards to the Prophecies of Daniel and the Revelation of John, the important thing to know is that they are fractal Prophecies; meaning that they go through any number of iterations both in terms of the dimensions of consciousness that they symbolize and events in the space-time reality. You might want to google "seahorse valley" and watch the youtube video about "descending into seahorse valley" to see what a "fractal Prophecy" looks like. In other words, there is a very large scale pattern of those Prophecies which controls events in the space-time reality.

Now, I have sent faxes of these Prophecies to dozens upon dozens of religious 'authorities' and media officials. And each one of those fax confirmation sheets has a date and a time when those faxes were sent. This may one day be used as evidence that these Prophecies were sent before these Prophecies were fulfilled. But on ATS I merely allude to those Prophecies and,instead, focus more on the Revelations.

In any case, the recent statement of a Turkish politician that Turkey would not stand aside while the Israel attacked Lebanon is merely another fractal iteration of the Prophecy of Daniel with regards to the "king of the North" and the "king of the South".

But, obviously, the people on this forum are so Omniscient, that there is really no need for me even to mention such things, now is there?

Mi cha el

Regardless of whether it may "bore me to tears", if you believe that you have information on an apocalyptic event, it would be important to share potentially life saving information. Would it not? Not all apocalyptic visions in the Bible are interesting, Yeshuah's aren't very colorful, but they are enlightening.

Now on to "censorship" of your information. Michael, you have very obvious Gnostic leanings and you actually expect CBN to publicize your message? Many Gnostics believe that YHWH is an omnimalevolent "Demiurge" that created life as a prison. Many Gnostics see Satan as a Promethius type entity. From the mainstream Christian perspective you ARE in league with the devil. I am going with the optomistic viewpoint that you're simply misguided and I'm praying that someday you might come to understand this. Though for this to happen you would have to come to the conclusion that your legacy has been one of erroneous beliefs and false teachings. Few people could face that; it would be devastating, but I'm not giving up on you. If you can't come to this conclusion, I understand and I respect your decision to stick to your guns. However, I will refute you whenever I can so you don't lead others down the same path. I'm not censoring you, I'm standing up for what I believe, just as you are. You will likely come to hate me, but I have the utmost respect for you.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

"[A black swan] illustrates a severe limitation to our learning from observation or experience and the fragility of our knowledge. One single observation can invalidate a general statement derived from millenia of confirmatory sightings of millions of white swans...First, [a Black Swan]...lies outside of the realm of regular expectations, because nothing in the past can convincingly point to its possibility. Second, it carries an extreme impact. Third, in spite of its outlier status, human nature makes us concoct explanations for its occurrence after the fact, making it explainable and predictable." (The Black Swan, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, pg. xvii-xviii)

Now, the receiving of the Vision of the "Son of man", the Revelation of the "resurrection", and authentic Prophecies of the coming "time of trouble" are the Blackest of all Black Swans.

And, just as the discovery of only one black swan necessarily invalidated the conclusion of many hundreds of thousands of people over thousands of years that swans are, necessarily, white; so, too, only one person receiving the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection" invalidates thousands of years of disinterpretation of the Revelations by thousands upon thousands of people who have never received a Revelation at all.

And all you need is ONE.

Mi cha el

But Michael, if you are a true messenger, why have you not been able to create a following? John had a personal revelation, but was able to convince billions of people of the validity of it. The difference between prophets and madmen is that prophets are lead by God or a God. If whatever God you believe in (not sure if you consider YHWH to be the Demiurge) offered you a revelation, why haven't you successfully spread it throughout the world. Many Jews rejected Yeshuah, but he could draw a crowd of people who did believe wherever he went. I'm pretty open to heterodox ideas, I argue with fundamentalists as well as Gnostics. Nothing you say appears as truth to me, the Bible does and I wasn't always religious.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I dont think the Holy Spirit would reveal things to you without some reason. If the christian orginization like TBN and such didn't take you seriously maybe there's something else God wants you to do. I think you should ask Him if you haven't yet. In the meantime I'm very interested to hear what they are.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Lol this guy is funny. I wonder if hes really crazy or just a troll. Hey lets take a random cool subject like fractals and add the word prophecy to it to make up some mumbo jumbo that makes me sound smart. The "fractal prophecies" was the most hilarious bit of rubbish I've probably ever read in regards to "prophecies". Not that any of it made sense but sounds alot like he can just claim credit for anything that happens as fulfilling his prophecies which he also wont even divulge, not that it matters, since his fractal prophecies apparently control time and space and can express in infinite ways so he can never be wrong wohoo, hahahah.

/popcorn Keep the entertainment coming my man. Hey, hey next can you please tell us about your quantum prophecies, which you also won't divulge to us cause it also doesnt matter and you know you're right anyway, but I bet they're totally awesome!!! I'm thinking about dreaming up some derivative prophecies myself.
edit on 27-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36 But Michael, if you are a true messenger, why have you not been able to create a following?

First of all, it is not my responsibility to 'create a following'. That was specifically not a part of the 'instructions' I received.

Secondly, does someone warning people to get out of a burning building desire followers?

Of course not. All he wants is for the people to get out of the burning building.

His only responsibility is to convey information and warning.

And, if they ignore that warning, he can then try to explain to them why the building is burning.

Will that save any lives?

Of course not.

But what choice does he have?

But your question is based upon an unwarranted assumption: that either Jesus or Mohammed actually succeeded in the first place.

They didn't.

Christians don't believe the Teaching of Jesus on the "resurrection". Hundreds of millions of them follow, instead, the teaching of the Pharisee Paul.

And two of the fundamental Revelations of the Quran are that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' and that Jesus was the messiah, but not 'God'.

So, how many Jews today believe that Jesus was the messiah but not 'God'? How many Christians believe that Jesus was the messiah but not 'God'? And how many Christians or Jews or Muslims believe that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'?

So it cannot actually be said that Mohammed succeeded in convincing others of the Revelations he received.

There are hundreds of millions of people who read the Gospels, just as there are hundreds of millions of people who read the Quran; but that does not mean that those Revelations are understood.

John had a personal revelation, but was able to convince billions of people of the validity of it.

Nonsense. He was not able to convince anyone of its validity. No one had any understanding whatsoever of what that Revelation meant. Just as the theologians STILL don't know what it means, never having received either the Vision of the "Son of man" or the Revelation of the "resurrection".

That it was not immediately destroyed is a consequence of the Will of God rather than John's 'powers of persuasion'.

And I am not any 'Gnostic'.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

"Gnostic"= "someone who claims Knowledge [GNOSIS]"

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI "Gnostic"= "someone who claims Knowledge [GNOSIS]"

(Sigh)

There is a difference between a black swan and a Black Swan.

A black swan is a bird. A "Black Swan" is an utterly unexpected event.

I am not any 'Gnostic'. I simply do not believe the nonsensical, metaphysical doctrines of "Gnosticism" that have been concocted by the Christian religious 'authorities' in their relentless efforts to pervert the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection".

In any case, almost everyone on the face of the earth claims to have knowledge of one kind or another...

Which, according to your definition of "Gnostic" ,would mean that almost everyone on earth is a "Gnostic" of one kind or another.

Mi cha el
edit on 27-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Christians don't believe the Teaching of Jesus on the "resurrection". Hundreds of millions of them follow, instead, the teaching of the Pharisee Paul.

I've asked before, I'll ask again to prove my point. Please cite where, in scripture, Jesus taught your reincarnation belief. Please cite examples where Paul's teachings directly contradict Christ's.

Originally posted by DISRAELI

"Gnostic"= "someone who claims Knowledge [GNOSIS]"

Well, technically, no. In that sense it would be someone who seeks divine knowledge.

I agree that Michael is not a Gnostic. His methodology is to utilize teachings, writings and music lyrics to determine hidden messages and teachings that only he understands through his filter of revelation and (in some instances, I suspect) because he believes that he wrote them himself in the first place.

Doesn't matter if it's the Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls, Torah, "Penny Lane" by the Beatles or "Hop on Pop" by Dr. Seuss, if it can be construed or twisted to support his point of view, it's all good.

Michael is the poster child for eisegesis -- I've never seen anyone who has the level of predilection for it that he does, which, in a way, is kind of admirable.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What precisely is it that annihilates once and for all the arrogant insistence of the consciousness of the 'thinker' that there is no such thing as previous lives?

This is not something that can be accomplished by ANY argument.

Oh, by the way, there is, in fact, a Prophecy in the Quran that refers specifically to the arguments of the unbelievers against the Truth about the "resurrection". It states something to the effect that 'the unbelievers will be disputing the (Doctrine) of "resurrection" until the very day that the Judgement overtakes them.'--the term Judgement referring to the Revelations and other associated experiences both surrounding and comprising the receiving of the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

Now, do the atheists argue with the religionists about the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave, or vice versa?

Of course not.

They don't argue at all about such a Doctrine.

So who is it that is arguing?

The unbelievers, who say that it is a physical resurrection; and the believers who say that it is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

And when will the unbelievers STOP their arguing?

When they begin to receive those memories; that's when.

Only the Revelation of the "resurrection" and the revelation of the memories of previous lives themselves is capable of annihilating the illusion that there are no previous lives by destroying the psychological foundations of the consciousness of the 'thinker' itself; which is why I don't have any particular interest in pointing out to the blind where all of this is to be found in the written Revelations. Anyone can read the Revelations and figure this out for themselves. After all, the 'thinker' secretly or not so secretly claims to be Omniscient anyway.

Unless this is already understood; it is a complete waste of my time.

Those who don't believe what I say will discover the Truth, or not, soon enough, and irrespective of anything that I may happen to say. My only responsibility is to inform rather than convince. If anyone wants to be convinced that I am telling the Truth, then they will have to convince themselves. That is not my job. And, if they don't want to convince themselves, then they can simply await the revelation of those memories; which will remove any doubt whatsoever.

In other words, even the Vision of the "Son of man", in and of itself, does not unambiguously affirm that people live more than one life.

In any case, Marcus Borg wrote a book entitled Jesus and Buddha--the Parallel Sayings in 1997, in which he drew close parallels between the statements of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount and similar statements from the teachings of the Buddha; thus raising the question of whether these teachings had a similar origin.

His conclusion--he has a Ph.D. in theology, for what that is worth--was that the similarity between the Teaching of Jesus and the teaching of the Buddha originated in 'a similarity in religious experience'...

Some 11 years after, however, I had informed him--at a meeting of the Jesus Seminar in 1986--that the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees included a figurative description of the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

In any case, this thread is about the Prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah and John rather than the Prophecies I have received; of which I now no longer have any responsibility to inform people.

Mi cha el

edit on 27-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add referencee to the Prophecy in the Quran

top topics

<<   2 >>

join