It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... What if 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Julian Assange says 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy by the American government. In fact many great minds say 9/11 wasn't an inside job. What if they are right? I have been a truther for quite a few years now.

What if we are barking up the wrong tree?

I realise there are many questions but what if?... If it wasn't a conspiracy of the Government of the time, was it only allowed to happen?

I fear that all the time we are looking at how the towers both fell, was it not just a really harsh ending to 2 planes being slammed into the WTC?

Maybe it was allowed to happen... maybe the US defences/NORAD failed?

I don't know, it's just as a truther I like to ask myself that ever important question once in a while.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
then Iraq still didn't do it?
2nd

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
thn it was an outside job!! sneaky beggars!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Then we would still be in Afghanistan looking for the same guy for 9 years.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Then we still invaded a country, overthrew a regime that had nothing to do with the attacks, placed a corrupt regime instead, and killed 250,000+ people. I'm talking about Afghanistan, not Iraq.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicious Jones

We always knew that mate

Secondary

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by brianjordan

Yes, this is true.

I guess my point is, many here on ATS are pretty convinced of an inside job. I am pretty convinced too to be honest.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Honestly, imo the official story is worse than if there is a conspiracy. I believe the government knew exactly what bin laden was going to do and put all the pieces in place, e.g. explosives in the twin towers, and WTC7. I do believe it was originally bin laden's idea, but the government knew a plane wouldn't destroy a skyscraper so they added explosives. of course, one plane didn't reach its destination, so they had to detonate WTC7 themselves. Otherwise, someone would find the explosives and then we would have undeniable proof.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

I don't know if WTC7 was ever a real target. The way it fell though, definitely implied controlled demolition.

It doessn't really make any sense but that thing fell freefall.

But what if it really happened the way the OS says?

I think we should constantly ask ourselves that exact question.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
9/11 is another subject I haven't made up my mind on yet... but in relation to this thread, I don't think any amount of evidence proving the official story could convince a lot of these truthers. Just like no amount of evidence could change the mind of a lot of these trusters.

Like, if somehow video footage from inside the planes surfaced (obviously this could never happen) showing arabs with box-cutters hijacking a plane, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be enough to change the mind of those who believe it was a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

You are most likely correct.

It is really painful, not knowing...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If 9/11 wasn't an inside job, then I expect Santa Claus to be paying me a visit in about a month from today. Can't wait to see what kind of gift the old fart will be bringing me.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I thought the towers were in New York which is inside the United States.
Any attack within the United States is a inside job!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Do you guys think that if Obama came out and said "Okay... we did some research, and it turns out there WERE explosives in Building 7. ...AND both Trade Centres. But! It wasn't us, it was Al-Qaeda!" Then proceeded to show a confessional video from a random arab (OR Bin Laden!) with a detailed explanation of how they pulled it off; would the general public buy it? I bet it would be enough, sadly.

I bet that's their ace card; they have Osama on speed dial, ready to be "captured" when he's needed. Guaranteed, as soon as the S gets too close to HTF, the TSA catch Bin Laden in a body scanner.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Uhhh....if they allowed it to happen, then you'd have to say that by definition that is an inside job right? I mean, if the town Sheriff watched your neighbor kill your kids and didn't do anything to stop it, you'd have to assume that he was in on it right? Otherwise, he's just the worst man for the job and his authority is not just unjustified but criminal.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
We know we have been lied to about 911. At this point more important questions arise than the question of who did 911. Who are the people who claime to be our leaders loyal to? Who allowed nuclear fallout to be tested on american troops? Who permitted the execution of MKULTRA What is their agenda? Whose best interest do they serve? And do we still live in a democracy, or has the power of the people been bypassed and contained?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have watched lots of videos about 9/11. I do believe it was an inside job. The government covered it up pretty good since a lot of people believe it wasn't an inside job.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
depends what do you mean by inside job

9/11 was inside and outside job all together ...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"The government covered it up pretty good since a lot of people believe it wasn't an inside job."

Actually, they did a piss poor job of covering it up. It doesn't matter though, because most Americans aren't too bright when it comes to these sort of things. They're more interested in lousy TV shows and beer that tastes like urine.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Then explain how a NORMAL airliner could TOTALLY destroy a very large skyscraper IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS.

And the explanation must include accurate information on the distribution of steel in building.

That is the trouble with concentrating on conspiracies instead of physics. Physics isn't about motive and opportunity it doesn't care who did it or why. It should be so obvious that an airliner couldn't do that, that this would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

People with degrees in physics should spend the rest of their lives explaining why they haven't been asking about the distribution of steel in those buildings.

www.youtube.com...

Purdue needs to explain why the core columns don't move in their SCIENTIFIC SIMULATION since the NIST says the south tower moved 12 inches 130 feet below where the plane hit.

psik
edit on 24-11-2010 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join