It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage kicks EU ass!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is really worth watching.

www.youtube.com...

Nigel Farage calls them on thier fanaticism, their bunker mentality, their assault on democracy. This is a real corker. We so need people who speak out like this and stand up to these criminals.

He asks them who the h--# they think they are and tells them they are dangerous. Brilliant.
edit on 24-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Anybody that puts the boot in to the EU is fine by me. Lets face it, 100 years ago the politicians running this gameshow would be in the bowels of a mental asylum.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I love this guy, he's great.
Need more like him.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Anybody that puts the boot in to the EU is fine by me. Lets face it, 100 years ago the politicians running this gameshow would be in the bowels of a mental asylum.

Yes, the inmates got out and now they are running the circus!

second

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have a lot of admiration for the fellow.

Heavy drinker, smoker e.t.c but also plane crash survivor.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ad5e543bae4.jpg[/atsimg]

I really do take this guy seriously.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He is a dick. The EU stands for everything he does - no holds barred capitalism - but he's too stupid to realise. he talks about UK independence forgetting that in the globalized capitalistic world no-one has any real independence at all as the markets rule.

Funny, the UK is like a mini EU (being made up of three and a quarter countries but governed by one government in London) but he doesn't agree with a break up of the UK.

Like I said, he's a dick.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes, the UK is like a mini EU but the difference is our unity took many generations, compromises & agreements to form. Brussels wants us all to climb into bed together right now & smile as our economies & cultures bend over & 'level out' for the common interest. Whos interest is that?

Ever heard of the Tri-Lateral Commission?

No thank you.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramalech

Lol!

He isn't a dick - He's cut to the chase and has scythed through the tangled undergrowth of BS that seems to be the modus operandi of European Union policy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that he's a dick. He talks more logical than any other politician. European Union will collapse and it will be soon.

Hurray, Farage!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, I support the EU in principle, just not always in practice.

As the EU we can hold our own against China and the USA. On our own we will all get stuffed - divide and conquer etc.

there is no need for cultures to 'bend over and level out'. The EU actually supports cultures. It just needs common standards for business to occur on a level playing field.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Adramalech because: (no reason given)

Also, the UK was formed by bloodshed and repression. The EU is formed by debate and compromise.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Adramalech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramalech

Yeah, WE could but it's not WE. It's them: Germany, BENELUX, France, Italy and UK that are really in US, China level economically and benefits from EU. And what they are doing for Europe to prosper? Nothing. They are robbing the other states in EU. They are not interested to invest too much in other countries because they are rich and selfish.

What we need is Eastern Europe Commonwealth. Because Russia and European Axis of "democracy" just want to use all Eastern Europe for their gains.

Eastern Europe Commonwealth would consist of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo.

We are the bridge between Western Europe, USA, Russia and Middle east. We need to hold together because we all have in past been under rule of Germans, Russians and Turks. They want to rule us and use us. we can't allow that anymore.

Oh yeah it would be nice if Georgians and Armenians join us too.

Separately we are small and weak - together we are big and strong.

P.S. - All freedoms guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Politics really aren't my cup of tea, but Mr Farage has certainly piqued my interest (and amusement)...

I know someone who knows someone who is good friends with the guy - I will make a genuine effort to get him on ATS. The possibility is somewhat remote, but I'll have a stab at it nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Also, the UK was formed by bloodshed and repression. The EU is formed by debate and compromise.

Really? Better go do your research.

You'll find the EU as we know it rose out of the ashes of WW2 - the bloodiest conflict in history as far as anyone knows. It is not a stretch to say that the EU is extension of facist ideals mixed in with a bit of communism.

Chancellor Merkel came from the Communist East of Germany. She was part of the Communist version of the Hitler Youth, with all that implies.

It is no surprise that she is in favor of the EU.

The EU ultimately wants to swing towards Facism with a Communist bent.

en.wikipedia.org...

Where it talks of nationalist identity, replace with the strong desire to incorporate as many countries as possible by way of Treaty. Think of the recent expansion of the EU, using effectively bribes in order to get nations to want to join. The Euro is a way of removing one of the few tangible connections to national identity. With everyone who's country has the Euro, they are constantly reminded at a subconscious level that national identity no longer exists and that they are now part of a larger, single entity - Europe.

It is frankly, scary. I agree entirely with Mr. Farage.

You might want to read this link, too: en.wikipedia.org... (1948).

From the first Wiki link:

Fascism (pronounced /ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a radical and authoritarian nationalist political ideology.[1][2][3][4] Fascists seek to organize a nation according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy.[5][6] Fascism was originally founded by Italian national syndicalists in World War I who combined extreme right-wing political views along with collectivism.[7][8][9] Scholars generally consider fascism to be on the far right.[10][11][12][13][14][15]

Fascists believe that a nation is an organic community that requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong.[16] They claim that culture is created by the collective national society and its state, that cultural ideas are what give individuals identity, and thus they reject individualism.[16] Viewing the nation as an integrated collective community, they see pluralism as a dysfunctional aspect of society, and justify a totalitarian state as a means to represent the nation in its entirety.[17][18]

They advocate the creation of a single-party state.[19] Fascist governments forbid and suppress opposition to the fascist state and the fascist movement.[20] They identify violence and war as actions that create national regeneration, spirit and vitality.[21]

Fascism rejects the concepts of egalitarianism, materialism, and rationalism in favor of action, discipline, hierarchy, spirit, and will.[22] They oppose liberalism (as a bourgeois movement) and Marxism (as a proletarian movement) for being exclusive economic class-based movements.[23] Fascists present their ideology as that of an economically trans-class movement that promotes ending economic class conflict to secure national solidarity.[24] They believe that economic classes are not capable of properly governing a nation, and that a merit-based elite of experienced military persons must rule through regimenting a nation's forces of production and securing the nation's independence.[25] Fascism perceives conservatism as partly valuable for its support of order in society but disagrees with its typical opposition to change and modernization.[26] Fascism presents itself as a solution to the perceived benefits and disadvantages of conservatism by advocating state-controlled modernization that promotes orderly change while resisting the dangers to order in society of pluralism and independent initiative.[26]

edit on 26-11-2010 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join