It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to Send AIRCRAFT Carrier George Washington Off Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President Obama and South Korea’s president agreed Tuesday night to hold joint military exercises as a first response to North Korea’s deadly shelling of a South Korean military installation, as both countries struggled for the second time this year to keep a North Korean provocation from escalating into war.

Things are heating up and Norh Korea said if they go over the maritime boundry .1mm they will attack

Just found a thread that stated this my forum doesn't refresh sorry for any confussion.
edit on 24-11-2010 by thecinic because: Just found a thread that stated this my forum doesn't refresh sorry for any confussion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I believe this was a previously planned exercise, or series of exercises.

"The USS George Washington carrier strike group will join Republic of Korea naval forces in the waters west of the Korean peninsula from Nov. 28 to Dec. 1 to conduct the next exercise in the series announced at the 2+2 meetings in July."

CNN.com

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This does worry me.. and I don't worry a whole lot about much of what's going on politically in the world.

I want to share the WHY so need to point out that I do not care what elitists, science-only, materialists, religionists or naysayers will want to say about this....

Year before last, during the North's moving around of Nuclear Armaments, I decided to have a look for myself.. you can call it Remote Viewing if you need a handle.. I don't call it anything other than a Journey in Awareness Streams that allows one to view first-hand possible and probable forthcoming events.

What I watched was increased activity in the North, that was followed up by military ships being active in the waters off both east and west coasts. This led to a Floating blockade under the UN's banner that was mostly U.S. navy along with some assistance from other countries.

At that moment I saw a black-satellite come into position and along with it came two U.S. operatives from what must still be a functional RV project somewhere in the States... and no I don't think that program was killed off at all.

The next thing to occur was a small rocket/missile fired from the North into the Fleet.. a short range weapon with powerful warhead.. not sure what type of warhead but enough to do severe damage to the Fleet. Because it was short range and fired from close distance it arrive on target while the crew of the Fleet were freaking out about it being fired at them to begin with... hence no time to defensive/offensive measures

I watched the explosion occur and then brought my awareness back to my time and physicality.

This concerns me quite a bit. Take it or leave it. I wait and see what happens from here on in.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers are bad today

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
USS George Washington - great timing there for a joint exercise - now that has my wheels turning!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So they send the aircraft carrier there to deter N.k. or China ?Or actuallu that they want to start the war forward...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I thought they sent the Kitty Hawk already?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think Kitty Hawk is currently in inactive reserve "mothball" fleet.

2nd line

top topics

join