It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth/Agartha Let's Talk?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So I did a search on hollow earth and agartha on ATS and all that came up was disprove Hollow Earth this and that agartha isn't real blah blah blah I want to know why you's are just giving up on the notion?. There isn't that much evidence for either but the evidence I've seen makes me believe that the theory could be real.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

could you quote some vidence here

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
go through history pretty much every civilisation had some reference to underground worlds (good or bad) and beings from this world.

The deepest hole drilled:

en.wikipedia.org...

where is the evidence against it?
edit on 24-11-2010 by pixiekaram because: I did do a link!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I guess the only way is to get there and find out. But my bet is that you can't get in, cause there's military in there.
Always been fascinated by the subject.
In Google Earth the real Antarctica seems to be deleted and simply put in white as if almost all that was only ice and snow, but there is dry land in there, I know cause I have seen pictures.

Thought I mite add this up, not new everyone knows this drawing but anyway.

edit on 24-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Who knows I heard somewhere that one "entrance" is gaurded by some type of monks.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Have been looking into this one my self lately as i was watching a series on History channel ufo hunters about underground bases and under sea bases ! Both series are great to watch and will post link at bottom.

There is this small video on hollow earth from the series "stuff they dont want you to know" which no doubt will have its dis-likers on here but thought would share anyhow!

Am looking for more Nazi related stuff about there artic adventures as am sure there is something to it all!!

Here is also videos for History channels Ufo Hunters
You Prob wonder why i am adding these but for me there must be a connection with all this to the hollow earth theory !!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Exforcesuk because: Added more videos

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
sorry I can't watch videos pre paid wireless is costly but assuming there was heaps on nazi's hitler and hollow earth did you hear about hitlers autopsy being dodgy, him escaping and millions of troops vanishing into thin air.

hitler also sent at least one expedition to the north pole in search of the opening (who know's if he found what he was looking for) and other governments throughtout history have sent expeditions in search.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am a believer in hollow planets theory. This is an interesting speech by Jan Lamprecht:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

also, there are some testimonies, for example this one:

www.youtube.com...

I am very open to this idea. This one and the abiotic oil theory.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Doing a quick conversion of the deepest hole drilled ! shows that the hole was at best 8 miles deep! now with that in mind most estimates for the depth of the core of the earth are around 3000 miles !
Quote:
The outermost part of the earth is called crust and is about 25 miles thick at the continents and about 7 miles thick at the oceans. Below the crust, lies the mantle of the earth. Mantle consists of flexible material and so it flows instead of fracturing. The core of the earth lies below the mantle at about 3,000 miles down from the crust of the earth.

Therefore this drill really never made it very far in all fairness!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
have you heard of admiral byrd if you havent have a google up on him.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
the admiral byrd stuff seems balony. it does document too much beforehand like a fiction writer. Perhaps he wasnt happy with his assignment and thought well i could make myself famous.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Do you take the Hollow Earth theory literally? I love the legends and stories but the idea of a central sun and such is where they lose me. Not, if by Hollow, you believe there are deep cave sytems that honeycomb the earths interior to a certain depth and a re populated by strange lifeforms well...now we're talkin'

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think it's very possible that our Earth could be hollow. There's not anything proving that it isn't. I guess the only way to find out would be to find the opening huh?

Kind Regards,
TokyoDynamite

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't know 100% about admiral byrd being a fake but I heard something about his grandson.

All you people are saying is that you don't believe in it. Where's your evidence or reasoning please provide a bit of detail

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
From the HEFFERLIN MANUSCRIPT don't know if anyone ever heard of it or not, but it's interesting, good fiction non the less, even if its not real.

The Hefferlin claims he designed a flyable, circle-winged plane before Frying Saucers became news in 1947.
The first portion of 30 pages gives the description of Rainbow City (Hollow Earth south pole entrance) :p

The city is made of plastic, the streets are paved with plastic; and all buildings are so constructed that all colors of the rainbow are used. For color in those days seemed to have had a meaning. In the heart of this large surface is a great temple, center of the higher learning and a museum of the culture of this ancient civilization of ours, and its machines.

edit on 26-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hollow earth just seems so.......................... you know

But how about this. Ever heard of the a Dyson sphere? It's basicly an immense construct designed to encapsulate a star in order to harvest it's energy. Who knows? If we survive, we might do that to our own sun in a few thousand years or so.

Here is Michio Kaku talking about Kardeshev scale civilizations for reference if you need.

So if wise guys like frontman Kaku there can visualize something like a dyson sphere built around our sun, then something the size of earth would be a breeze for such civilizations.

If I can can give hollow earth theory a serious thought, I will go all the way. If the earth is hollow (like the moon?) then it is an artificial construct, made by a K2 race of beings. They could have come across this planet in the goldilocks zone of a star and said "let's double the elbow room on that nice little planet" so they hollowed it out and lit a little star in the center.

Why or how they would do that is beyond me, but I can accept that a hollow earth can be made by a K2 rather than it just occuring naturally.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: jus sayin

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I love discussion on the Hollow Earth theory. And it's sad that each time it's discussed, people come out of the woodwork to debunk it or knock the idea. I can't say I really believe in the theory myself, but it appeals to my sense of adventure. I'd give my right arm for a chance to go on a huge expedition to try to find the entrance. Either we find it, or blow a boat load of cash but having fun in the process.

And thanks for the links Exforcesuk.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
So I did a search on hollow earth and agartha on ATS and all that came up was disprove Hollow Earth this and that agartha isn't real blah blah blah I want to know why you's are just giving up on the notion?. There isn't that much evidence for either but the evidence I've seen makes me believe that the theory could be real.

Gee, pixiekaram, I am not giving up on the Hollow Earth theory, in fact, there is a great deal of evidence and testimony that the theory is in fact a reality. Why not do a research project, and then post for us your findings? Here, I will get you started.

Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd?

The Missing Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd: Fact or Fiction?

The Hollow Earth The Greatest Geographical Discovery in History

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

cheers for the links I believe in the hollow earth theoryI never said I didn't all I was saying is why does every laugh at the idea?? is it because of the whole gravity deal.

We might not even know anything about gravity (o0000oooooooooo another conspiracy).

I just want to know if they have any other evidence to support they're claims that hollow earth/Agartha is a hoax

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well, there probably is real, hard evidence, but we will never see it, read it, or even know what it is exactly. I think Byrd wrote down what he saw, what he experienced, and what reason would he have to lie? He was already quite famous. I've heard of an entrance to this hollow, inner world, on Mt. Shasta in California. These things make one wonder of the endless possibilities in store for us. There is Everything to experience, we have seen but a very small part of the entire design and grandeur of it all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join