It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Kids Being Taught Jews Are Transformed From Pigs And Apes!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Now this is outrageous! Young Muslim children are being brainwashed into thinking that those who don’t believe in Islam when they die will stew in the fires of Hell! All those who aren't Muslims by faith are 'Kafirs' or infidels who need to be put to the sword!

No wonder these young Muslims are becoming terrorists. There are thousand of Madrassas (Muslim religious schools) around the world, most of them 'terror factories' that propagate hate and the false meaning of Jihad - a war against the infidels.

According to its flagship documentary program Panorama, around 5,000 Muslim children are being educated from a Saudi Arabian textbook that teaches them that Jews are transformed from pigs and apes, and asks them to list the “reprehensible” qualities of Jews. Another says that Zionists want to establish world domination for Jews, a charge leveled in the anti-Semitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

“The program asks why school inspectors have missed the warning signs and examines the impact this could have on young Muslims’ ability to integrate into mainstream British life,” the program-makers said.

Considering this obnoxious mindset of the Muslim mullahs who run these schools all over the world, will young Muslims ever be able to integrate into the mainstream? The answer is a simple no. At least not in the near future. So what we'd be witnessing will be more suicide attacks and bloodshed in the days to come.

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.jpost.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

THIS IS CHILD ABUSE! As I have said before.

Why aren't the authorities in there right now?

It seems we stand by while millions of kids are being abused.

Why do we do that?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
what are you blabbering about? haven't you ever taken a biology course? of course this happens! this is the natural metamorphosis of the jew as it enters pubescence.

CX

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Replace "Muslim" with almost any chosen religion, and replace "pigs and apes" with any amount of very impossible and unbelievable teachings.

It happens everywhere.

CX.
edit on 24/11/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
*Shakes head at the racism in this thread*

I am sorry but that is also not child abuse. What they are teaching their children is wrong, yes, but it is not abuse. Some of these children could be well loved and nurtured and *gasp* happy.
That would mean every single person in the United States during the 1700's was the victim of child abuse because they were taught that slavery was ok and black people were less than human.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Don't worry mate these cowardly extremist muslims will be smashed, eliminated. Why, because we will have everyone plus the moderate muslims on our side!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Nah it doesnt...

and you and the mad people may think it does, but this is different.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Islam is not a race.

Back to the drawing board...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Here's a thread showing Jewish kids being taught the SAME things about Muslims.

And we wonder why they keep fighting each other, they are breeding terrorists, ON BOTH SIDES!

abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if the previous posters still feel so strongly about an "ally" doing the same thing?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

After graduating from primary 'schooling' (read madrassas) these adolescents are further brainwashed to blow themselves up in the name of Allah to attain Paradise! What are they told?

What of the rewards in paradise? The Islamic paradise is described in great sensual detail in the Koran and the Traditions; for instance, Koran sura 56 verses 12 -40 ; sura 55 verses 54-56 ; sura 76 verses 12-22. I shall quote the celebrated Penguin translation by NJ Dawood of sura 56 verses 12- 39:

"They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine (that will neither pain their heads nor take away their reason); with fruits of their own choice and flesh of fowls that they relish. And theirs shall be the dark-eyed houris, chaste as hidden pearls: a guerdon for their deeds... We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand..."

In August, 2001, the American television channel CBS aired an interview with a Hamas activist Muhammad Abu Wardeh, who recruited terrorists for suicide bombings in Israel. Abu Wardeh was quoted as saying: "I described to him how God would compensate the martyr for sacrificing his life for his land. If you become a martyr, God will give you 70 virgins, 70 wives and everlasting happiness."

See what I'm getting at? These are the murderers who need to be put away. But we who claim to be the epitome of human rights and values will continue pussy footing and unabashedly allow these people to publicly preach such nonsense even in public.

I would also like to ask this Hamas activist Muhammad Abu Wardeh as to what would happen if they ran out of virgins in Heaven? At this rate of suicide bombings especially in Pakistan, they probably would - sooner than later!

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
To be fair, I have seen evidence out there of all 3 of the "big 3 religions" out there teaching hate, bigotry. I have seen what looks to me like brainwashing their young from all three as well. One example of the other two I can think of off the top of my head is "jesus camp", and "defamation", I think those are the titles, should be on youtube and or google video somewhere if you care to look.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
*Shakes head at the racism in this thread*

I am sorry but that is also not child abuse. What they are teaching their children is wrong, yes, but it is not abuse. Some of these children could be well loved and nurtured and *gasp* happy.
That would mean every single person in the United States during the 1700's was the victim of child abuse because they were taught that slavery was ok and black people were less than human.

I'm sorry but I beg to differ. How can you possibly say that indoctrinating children with lies, hatred and a warped mindest is not abuse??? If I had been brainwashed as a child with anything like this I'd consider it abuse. Bottom line.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think it is a form of child abuse.

But no more than indoctrinating them with a religion before they have a chance to study it or choose for themselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We need to ELIMINATE all Religions before we destroy ourselves completely.

Such silliness and dangerous views can be found in EVERY Abrahamic religion!!

The Abrahamic religions are SCUM and there will never be peace in the world until they are BANNED!!

This nonsense has to be banned for the sake of mankind. Who cares about the faithful cult victims having their feelings hurt by banning their silly beliefs. We need to put the potential destruction of mankind over the feelings of the cult victims.

We can form them a new religion and tell them that Santa Clause is our new messiah and Saviour, and that his chosen people are ALL people on the planet. Those folks who have it hard-wired in the brain to accept the nonsense called "religion " will eventually fall for that one if given enough time and brainwashing for sure!!

But seriously, it is imperative to see that religion has GOT TO GO, ASAP!!!!
edit on 25-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join