It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets take a good look on who really is controlling the world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hi all,

Well for most of you the answer is obvious, but for some the answer is up in the air, and well, others are really not going to like what I have to say. For those who do know me by now, know far to well I do not have a care in the world what people think of me. And you will get over it.

Any way to figure out who really is controlling the world is quite simple. We first must look at were it all began.
Now as far back as we know, is when there was the cave man, and well we know quite well what they had control over, and that was hunting for food, and women. I believe they even used clubs to knock them over the head and drag them home. Whether this is true or not we will not know, unless we bring one back to life, you know like that movie Encino man, lol. But in all seriousness, these cave man eventually began to create tribes to run and look after. So after they started to create these tribes, other cave men across the globe, started to do the same, and soon there were many tribes. Each with there own views on how to run things.

Now back then, there was one thing that all the tribes had in common, and that was a fear of what is in the dark, and all the noises that came from the dark. Eventually they come to know this fear of the darkness, as a devil. The reason behind this was because, that it became such a great fear, that it began to control the tribe, and this was the greatest fear of all, and that it would eventually come for them, and try to control them. So this story continued and still continues even today. As I personally have talked to many indigenous tribes, the story had changed a little, but not very much. The only thing that changed was that the devil was a real person or persons that were going to come and try and control them, by using fear against them.

As time went on, the inevitable happened. There devils had finally come, and even the devils were terrified of them when they first appeared. The devils first came in peace, and begun to teach them there ways, and in return the indigenous tribes begun to teach them there ways. Then the devils turned on them, and started to demand that the tribes ways were to primitive. Because they liked to follow the stars to tell time, and stories. So then the devils begun to demanded that they follow there ways. As most of you know this did not go down to well with the indigenous tribes, so they begun to refuse on follow them, because they could see what these devils were trying to do, and that was there worst fear. Now they wanted to control them, by force if necessary. Those who begun to defy the devils, started to be treated as slaves and even torchered. Then once the devils had realized that these tribes were not going to co-operate, they felt they had no other choice but to start killing them in great numbers, until a very few were left, and these were used as slaves, to do all the work that none of the devils wanted to do. They started teaching them about 24 hour time, and days of the week. Then they were taught all there rules from a book. We know this book today as the bible. By the way this is a true story brought down from our ancestors. Just in case you were wondering.

So there you have it, now you know who rules the world today. These devils came in to control everything that is around you today. Even still today, they try to come to your house's, your own personal home, and try to get you to follow there ways. Other wise you will be damned to hell. Now there is the irony, here they are trying to convince people about a devil and a god. Yet not many of them question on where this all originated from. Remember the story, the indigenous tribes were afraid of devil(s) coming in to there tribe, of fear they were going to come in and control them.

So therefor, all these religions that try to go around and control people are the devils. Yet they are trying to tell you that you will not be saved if you do not follow. Interesting, I get the feeling the indigenous tribes had already been saved. Because they had already learned that they needed no one to save them, And the tribes also new that you only needed to save yourself, not others.

There is another thing we must look at, why do you think that every prime minister and politicians and presidents around the globe, are all run under this great book, the bible. Except for a couple of course, that felt there owns ways are far more better than this bible. And will never be elected if they do not believe in this book(bible) and there god or devil. It does not matter really which one you believe in more, the god or devil, mainly because by reading the bible myself, The god and devil, seem to be one.

Now this is where I know for a fact, that a lot of religious people are not going to like this what I have written. And it is even blasphemy to them, to even read such a thing. But I do have one question for them all. Why did you jump into something with out doing a history check first, to see what it was all about from the beginning? I mean most of us people that use logic, at least try to find out more of something before just jumping in head first, and say yes, that's what its all about, I will follow no matter what any one else says. I mean man if its gonna stop me from entering hell, when then hey it must be a good thing? Well from telling you this story that has been around for centuries, which story are you really going to listen too. Tribes that were fearful of people that wanted to control them? Or follow those who want to be in control? The choice is yours in the end of course. But one thing must change within religion, and that is letting people make up there own minds on what they want to do. Because all this going around to peoples homes and try to convince people about something that yourselves have not done the homework on. Is basically harassment. And that is all it is. So this needs to stop. People know that there are churches every where, they know you people are there, so why not let them come to you if they want to, and stop going to them. I know it's all about numbers to religious people, and the more numbers they get the more churches they can build. I am sorry but there is more important things I would rather spend my money on, Like famine, and shelter for the homeless and so on and so on. I do not see how building more churches is solving any thing.

You know what makes this even more funny, that the one you religious people call Jesus, was even trying to tell you people the same thing, That you need to save your self not others. Or maybe I misunderstood the bible, but I am pretty sure that was the message he was giving. And why did it have to be Jesus in the first place, there were many of saviors through history, and had to go through exactly the same thing as Jesus. If you want names I can give them to you. But then I would just be doing more homework for you. I think its only far you religious people do your own home work, You will also find there were 2 more saviors they were worthy if not more so than Jesus to be the ultimate savior.

I have had many discussions with your priest's of this matter, and still they can not answer my questions. And were there is doubt, there is uncertainty. And were there is uncertainty there is miss leading. And when there is miss leading, there is the devil. I am not saying all this so that it destroys all religions, Of course you can keep your religions, It's just time for some things to change, especially the harassment onto people, that have bluntly said no a hundred times already. It does not matter what excuse you religious people come up with, it is harassment. See, now I love everyone and I love to tell people this, but one thing I do not do is go around telling people if they do not love or believe in love they are going to hell.

Any way I have said my peace, and yes I know people have been killed by you religious people for saying such thing's, But as I said in the beginning, I do not care, And have a far greater power than any religious person can posses, And that is loving everyone, no matter what there differences. The question for the religious people is, can you? If not then I have already won this war with my heart, and not weapons of mass destruction.

Love and peace to each and every one of you

Rick

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Hi keep,

Firstly, I have to say that the creative force (known as God and many other names) is the polar opposite of the destructive force (known as the devil and many other names).

Yes, the devil (for want of a better name) rules this earth right now and has forever, which is why we have wars and suffering, but the enlightenment will happen at some point - moving into the light from the darkness.

I am a follower of Jesus, but I am sceptical about a lot of the messages of the bible, as it was written by many people over a long period.

I think we have to look into our own hearts and introduce the light there in order for the whole world to become enlightened.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Hello again Rick.
That was an interesting read.
Have you ever read any "Nation of Islam" or "Five Percent" literature? Your OP reminds me of the story of Yakub's grafted devils.
Did a visit from a Jehovah's Witness or a similar encounter stir you to make this thread?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Indian tribes right across Canada tell of the Memegishewak, or similarly named
They were here long before man and were pan dimensional.
They taught the Indians various types of stone work...various types of arrow heads , how to make them, and how to use them, and what for, and also taught about them other stone tools too.
I mention them because IMHO, there are many things in the unseen world and man did not create them. They are not necessarily devils to be feared, though some are frightful and evil (from mans perspective), many are helpful to man also.

Regrettably lumping them together as "Devils" and "Demons" appears to be a Christian bias usually, and the generalization makes it well nigh impossible to understand them, and the realms they dwell in.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Hi keep,

Firstly, I have to say that the creative force (known as God and many other names) is the polar opposite of the destructive force (known as the devil and many other names).

Yes, the devil (for want of a better name) rules this earth right now and has forever, which is why we have wars and suffering, but the enlightenment will happen at some point - moving into the light from the darkness.

I am a follower of Jesus, but I am sceptical about a lot of the messages of the bible, as it was written by many people over a long period.

I think we have to look into our own hearts and introduce the light there in order for the whole world to become enlightened.

Hello catwhoknows,
I am aware that the god and devil are the polar opposites, It was when I read the bible, it appeared to me that the god they were talking about in there appeared to be very evil as well. Which brought me to the conclusion that there god was also the devil in one. But in the end there is just positive and negative.
I am really glad I did not offend you with writing this, I tried to put it in the nicest way possible. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Hello again Rick.
That was an interesting read.
Have you ever read any "Nation of Islam" or "Five Percent" literature? Your OP reminds me of the story of Yakub's grafted devils.
Did a visit from a Jehovah's Witness or a similar encounter stir you to make this thread?

Hello Sahabi, hope you are well.

No I have never read such thing's, I am really not much of a reader at all, Probably since I have been on the internet is about as much reading I have ever done
No this message was more for some of my friends that are getting very angry with these people that keep harassing them. They do not bother me, I am very polite when they come and the conversation usually goes like this. They say "hello" I say " hello, are you to do with any religion" As you can usually tell. They say " yes" Then I say " oh, well then no thanks I am not interested, have a lovely day" And that's the end of the conversation. And usually they leave with a smile on there face
Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Regrettably lumping them together as "Devils" and "Demons" appears to be a Christian bias usually, and the generalization makes it well nigh impossible to understand them, and the realms they dwell in.

Hi Danbones,

Yeh Sorry for using this term, It was only used because this is what the Indigenous people use to describe what happened. In general there are many good people within Christianity, as I have many friends that are religious, I have even proposed this to them also, about the harassing of people, going to the homes. And they also have no answer, besides this is the only way they feel they can get there message across. I think they understand what I mean though and that it harassment in the end. I mean it's not like atheist's go around to people's doors, and try convince people of what they believe. And this is because they even know that it is wrong to do such a thing. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hello Rick

Long time no talk!
I had not been here for so long!
How have you been? Everything shiny & happy?
I was having a low-wave phase and was struggling with it but now I am doing what I'm meant to be doing during my low-wave. Reflect and check-up

It's crazy but I agree 100% completely with everything you wrote. It feels real good to read something like that.
I was born into a Christian Protestant family, no hardcore religious family but I always had a problem with the whole Jesus story the way they told it, all that heaven & hell theory. I am honest, I tried to "get it" but I just couldn't get it. So I started opening myself more and more and hey it's been very well.

So, about religion. I think it is a good thing for people to have. But in moderation. Everything in moderation right? Balance is the key...no extremes..
So it is absolutely necessary to have faith. Ultimately in our SELF but until we get there it is a good support to have a "God". Not for all, for some. That has to be determined by one self too.
I could never really call it "God"..I tried..
I like to call it Nature. The universe..The master
Mother nature & father universe?

Aaaaanyway all I wanted to say is great great post.
You write very clearly, bold, honest, to-the-point, polite, very stable cuz it's the truth

I love it.
Thanks for posting!

top topics

join