It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truely Damning Video Showing Muslim Children Singing Everyone Hates Jews and Racist Textbooks In Sch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh wait, sorry, it's the other way around.

This is a video showing Jewish children singing about everyone hating Muslims on the back of the school bus, and about how they are taught in school that Muslims are murders, rioters and suspicious.

The next verse of their primary school bus song goes on about how the "man" thing to do is to kill Muslims "one by one".

Next goes on to say I bit his skin with these teeth, I sucked his blood with these lips...

Seriously? How is this any worse than the hateful Muslim propaganda???

I'll be the first to say that I would not want to live in a Muslim country, but I hate how a lot of Israelis act so innocent when they pretty much preach the exact same propaganda, just the other side of it.

Sure they might not be the same amount of suicide bombers, but Muslims don't have direct control over who doesn't get fed or get through a checkpoint over Jews in israel, so it's comparing apples to oranges.

It's like they are both getting orders from one source, this seems like the video we've all seen of Muslim kids on Al Jezera, but it's the side that's supposed to be better than this?

If they are not better than this, why do we support them?

If someone came to my house and told me they were taking it, and had an army behind them, all because of a book I don't even believe in, you better believe I'd be the first suicide bomber or "terrorist".

As I think most red blooded Americans would be.

Watch the entire video, and you tell me, is this not JUST as hateful as ANY Muslim hate propaganda video you've seen?

Same type of children with guns pictures, same kids singing about killing the other side and sucking their blood, trying to get the same type of message across, we are better and have a right to kill.

And if you're going to say that this is only a small percentage of the population, you better be ready to admit it's a small percentage of Muslims too!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No one wants to touch this with a 20 ft pole huh?

Neither side?

Come on, I dare ya!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Our world is completely mad. I can't even wrap my brain around all the hate, oppression and fear.
It is on the edge of cataclysmic confrontation and calamity.
Brothers will kill brothers until the only ones left are a few survivors screaming beneath a tree in a ditch.
They will want the terror to go away but it won't, as they chew the flesh from the bones of their neighbors.

Really it's depressing.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Guess youve never heard the songs that American children sung and the rhymes about the Nazis and the Japanese.... not to mention the songs and stories during the civil war.

Im not sure why anyone is surprised. The Muslim overlord with the blessing of the Mullahs in Iran claims he wants to liquidate all Jews and wipe Israel off of the map... constantly. WHo cares if kids work out that stress and worry with silly songs?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Hi Jeanius,

I have only just read your post.

Any brainwashing of children is hateful and immoral, but brainwashing of children to hate other races and be violent towards those races is beyond hateful and immoral.

To every race and/or religion who brainwashes your children like this, be 100% assured that you will NOT reach whatever you hope for in the afterlife.

You will burn in hell (or your soul will be lost in infinity forever - same thing).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
You know, that video is very questionable. First, so what there are photos of kids on field trips checking out tanks. That happens in the USA. So what, the kids' parents are teaching their kids about guns. That happens in the USA. So what, the kids are being taught propaganda songs to hate their sworn enemy - solidarity is important for children who grow up in a world of war fare. It happens in the USA (whether you want to admit it, or not).

The fact there is such a slant in this little hit piece makes it suck. It's so glaringly obvious, it's kind of insulting.

Maybe that's why so many people have passed this thread by so far.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite.
It's a four and a half minute video, half of which shows the Jewish kids you mention.

Sure what they are doing is wrong, but a two minute video of little Jewish kids singing about what they wish to do to their half brothers is a drop in the bucket compared to the tons of video that are out there of the Jihad kids wanting to do the same.
The Jewish kids were smiling in most of those scenes and pictures, while all the Jihad kiddies I've ever seen have always been angry.

Do you honestly think smiling kids are actually capable of committing such atrocities?
Granted, it's still wrong but seems to me there bark is worse than their bite.

Besides, if one side is proud of the fact that they teach their kids to die for their cause, what would be so wrong with the other side accommodating them?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
No one wants to touch this with a 20 ft pole huh?

Neither side?

Come on, I dare ya!

That's probably because the Islamic sympathyzers read the thread title and were scared away.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You know, Israel looks like such a wonderful place to visit with such warmhearted and friendly people ready to greet you and make you feel at home. I have to call my travel agent and book a trip there for my next vacation. No doubt, I'm guaranteed to have a wonderful time with such tolerant and hospitable people. Can't wait to get there.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
There are sick people in all religions, that is what happens when you take the idea of god and twist it to suit your own belief system. As we know religion is the cause of most of the wars and attrocities in this world, we could certainly do without any religious organisation's. The truth is inside all people, we do not need any mediator to intervene on our behalf. Look at the teaching's of Jesus, twisted and distorted untill almost none of the original is left, the same with most religions. Man comes in with his limited knowledge and puts his own spin on things, either innocently or worse knowingly i.e. suicide bombers, the crusades, the inquisition, paedeophile priests. I am sure most of the people in these religions are good (in fact i am positive of this) but the religion is opened to corruption. If you could only understand that the kingdom of god is within you then there is only you and god (in moments of silence you feel this truly) the only one that can corrupt you is yourself. You will be responsible for your own actions. Dont ever let anyone take your place before god, it is your right, your divine right.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
You know, Israel looks like such a wonderful place to visit with such warmhearted and friendly people ready to greet you and make you feel at home. I have to call my travel agent and book a trip there for my next vacation. No doubt, I'm guaranteed to have a wonderful time with such tolerant and hospitable people. Can't wait to get there.

Never been to Israel? Too bad, I have and the people were wonderful. Even in light of them being constantly threatened, bombed, terrorized, and generally surrounded with the prospect of horror at any minute. People believe this scary JEW bs about all israelis becuase you have NO contact with them and havent figured out yet that they are just human beings going to work and raising their kids just like us. Did you know in the dreaded Israel that there are just about as many Christians as there are Jews? That Israeli doesnt automatically mean Jew? You have NO idea what its like to be in their position.. to be the little guy in the area with the target on their foreheads. Like I said, if the children want or need to work out that stress with songs that express the hatred toward the people who wish to murder them and wipe them off of the planet.. Im okay with that. American children did this... during 3 wars against the"enemy". Are you as judgemental toward them as you are the Israeli kids.. and we didnt even have a war on our own soil?

WOW.. so judgemental about people you have weird assumptions about with no facts to back it up. Is that racism? Bigotry? or just plain old ignorance from being spoon fed propaganda?? WHO do you think is behind the propaganda? Exactly who does it benefit to keep you in the dark about the truth of the matter? Who do you serve when you parrot these lies and pathetically biased comments? Have you accepted yet that AMERICAN CHILDREN did the exact same thing toward the Nazis and Japanese??

Good lord people.. give me a break!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'm all for ending israel's oppression on the region and crimes they have committed in the process. However this is bit biased video. You take the worst possible example of israeli hate and then claim the palestinian side of the same issue is peace preaching. That's not exactly true. There is hate and haters on both sides understandably. Just like there is peace activist on the israeli side too.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I partly disagree. I would not call these "silly little songs". They are the foundations of genocide. Kids learn the songs when they are young. They grow up hearing awful stories about the other side. By the time they are grown up and in a position to either condone murder or demand peace, they have so unconsciously dehumanized the other side that they can't even make a sensible decision.

It is unacceptable for Hamas to teach children that Jews are evil, and it is unacceptable for Israelis to teach kids that Muslims are evil.

My position on this is very clear: It was 100% totally unacceptable and wrong for the Haganah to drive Palestinians from their homes in 1948. It was also 100% wrong of Israel's Arab neighbors to refuse these fleeing refugees and force them (often at gunpoint) to become unpaid combatants in their war of attrition against Jewish settlement.

This is something few people understand. They see this as Israel vs Palestine, but that is totally incorrect. This is Israel vs Egypt/Syria/Jordan - and the Palestinians are stuck in the middle. The Arab nations surrounding Israel are the unofficial, unsung promoters of this catastrophe. They share much of the blame for the current Humanitarian crisis, because their actions in 1948, 1967, and 1973 are largely responsible for Israeli settlement policy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
reply to post by Advantage

This is something few people understand. They see this as Israel vs Palestine, but that is totally incorrect. This is Israel vs Egypt/Syria/Jordan - and the Palestinians are stuck in the middle. The Arab nations surrounding Israel are the unofficial, unsung promoters of this catastrophe. They share much of the blame for the current Humanitarian crisis, because their actions in 1948, 1967, and 1973 are largely responsible for Israeli settlement policy.

Hallelujah!

Another point, we have ALL committed atrocities and absolved ourselves of blame. We're all so ready to point fingers.. when our own actions should be tempering our judgment of other nations and the citizen's actions. Israel is NOT blameless by any means, but to assign total blame to them is what I see on ATS and other boards.. and its irksome.
If we want Israel and the Israelis to admit their transgressions, we by God better be prepared to as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
IF YOU'LL PLEASE READ THE OP TO STAY ON TOPIC...

This is NOT a thread saying the Jews are wrong and the Muslims are right.

This is a thread saying the Jews are doing the same thing as the Muslims, and hold just as much hate in their hearts.

The Jews are not taking the high road as they like to claim.

And silly kid songs don't usually involve lyrics with biting flesh and drinking blood, I've been an American for a while, and while there are plenty of kid songs with swear words in them, I've yet to hear ANYTHING like this.

And to those saying this is a small minority of israelis, I agree, and hope you can now see the videos of a small group of Muslims in a new light.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Sorry but you can't really gripe about the posts getting a bit off topic since the thread title itself is misleading to begin with.
As far as I know there is no Israeli Mickey Mouse telling little kids to kill their enemies.

If all Israeli kids are involved in the things you point out in this video, their attention span may be short lived because most of them eventually grow up to be productive members of society.
nlike their mini Islamic counterparts with lthe obviously onger attention spans and which atend to be ell bent on world domination.
T
hese are the folks I refer to as the "destructive members of society" simply because that appears to be their sole mission in life.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I'm just getting the point across that there are VERY radical Jews too.

I agree it's a small percentage, and hopefully you agree that radical Muslims are a small percentage of Muslims too.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Alxandro

I'm just getting the point across that there are VERY radical Jews too.

I agree it's a small percentage, and hopefully you agree that radical Muslims are a small percentage of Muslims too.

By that logic, the west should indeed be worried about Muslim fundamentalists.
A small percentage of 13 Million Jews, in comparison to a small percentage of 1.5 Billion Muslims
tell the whole story.
Just do the math.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You guys seem to think I'm pro-Muslim, I'M NOT, I'm anti-Jew and anti-Muslim EQUALLY, as MANY Americans now are!

I think they are both sick and disgusting cultures who have been bred into hate for generations on BOTH sides.

I never said it was a smaller number in size, just that I believe the same percentage are radical in Judaism, Islam, Christianity, ect.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by gravitational

You guys seem to think I'm pro-Muslim, I'M NOT, I'm anti-Jew and anti-Muslim EQUALLY, as MANY Americans now are!

I think they are both sick and disgusting cultures who have been bred into hate for generations on BOTH sides.

I never said it was a smaller number in size, just that I believe the same percentage are radical in Judaism, Islam, Christianity, ect.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

Surely you should be anti-radical rather than anti-muslim and anti-jew? Be careful how you phrase your ideas, because the way you phrased it is intolerant. I'm sure though that you meant anti-radical rather than what you actually said.
edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join