It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japans Calls For Attack On North Korea, Tensions Mount After Shelling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Japans Calls For Attack On North Korea, Tensions Mount After Shelling

Prime Minister Naoto Kan called President Barak Obama urgently in the wake of the North Korean artillery attack on South Korea’s Yeonpyeong island near the Yellow Sea border early Tuesday, Nov. 23 and demanded a US-South Korean-Japanese military reprisal. Two South Korean marines were killed and 17 injured in the attack.

He also demanded that the UN Security Council be convened immediately on the crisis. He put the same demands to South Korean President Lee Myung-bak in another call. Naoto Kan then ordered his ministers to prepare for “unexpected events.”

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/277/373/Japans_Calls_For_Attack_On_North_Korea,_Tensions_Mount_After_Shelling.html

It would seem that war is only a needle pintip away, at this point. Japan is itching to go to war, South Korea is preparing for any more attacks, and the US condemned North Korea's actions. This war here would definitely be an interesting one, don't you think? So here's a question.. Would you go fight in this war, if it were to happen?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Why it would be all over in an hour anyway, at least that would be my initial view,, if went over the initial 24 hr period,, ask me again,, like i said just my own personal opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i dont believe this is entirely true because all other media outlets have concluded their reporting at speculations of whats next, and none of those speculations included furthering or supporting an attack, nor has there been any other report that directly quotes these leaders with what we are apparently hearing them now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Japan... the country hated by North Korea and a lot of Koreans for what they did in the occupation...

China also don't like Japan...

And Russia too.

What would be funny is if North Korea tested another missile over Japan. I bet they still wouldn't do anything.

The article have been deleted but ...
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev (picture) arrived in north-eastern China for an official visit yesterday saying that Moscow's ties with Beijing were "sealed by blood" spilled fighting a common enemy.

Mr Medvedev kicked off his three-day visit by visiting the former Russian city of Dalian and paying respects to Russian soldiers who died defending the port from Japanese invaders.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I got rattled TWICE becomes of beforeitsnews. com sources..
So I'd watch out haha.

never again!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ok seriously, do you really think that japan, that has no standing army, they have a small army that pretty much works with the americans, the japanase are majority againts war, there history is to stop trade to north korea, so as usual the MSM leave out a few key words on what japan really said, thats priceless.

just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i think the technology owned by the NWO is hundreds of years more advanced then the technology we know exists. If you really stop about the progression of a sentient species.... there has to be patterns and similaritys in developement. There is a time to plant and a time to harvent. Everything with signs visible to those with eyes...

was that deeply vague enough?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
My biggest fear is that the allies will attack North Korea without annihilating them. As North Korea is rumored to have hundreds of nuclear weapons. The figure the Lady Gaga Media is reporting is ridiculous to say the least.
www.rense.com... This is a great read for an intro.
````
excerpt:
"It was May of 1994, nine years ago, when the US military planners had first realized that North Korea had the bomb and devised nuclear attack plans under William Perry, the then US Secretary of Defense. Perry had estimated that North Korea would have about 100 nuclear warheads by 2000. Dr. Kim Myong Chul, an expert on Kim Jong Il's war plans, has recently confirmed that North Korea has more than 100 nukes including hydrogen bombs."
````
I honestly think this could be it for the US and South Korea. I think there is a high probability we are going to be wiped off the map because of our arrogant views on North Korea, if not now, then eventually. For example, we routinely use the analogy of North Korea as a child, when we should be heavily scrutinizing them. A wise man, never underestimates his enemy, especially when his enemy has nuclear weapons. Our idiotic and presumptuous nature will be our downfall.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I get Japan, I don't get N. Korea. Why drop a bomb? Does Japan drop bombs on people? Ofcourse not. I don't know, maybe N. Korea just can't help themselves, they've got so much evil inside, I believe everyone in the world should give everybody in North Korea a hug, because they want to start WWIII, which will most likely cause tremendous pain and suffering, all because they cannot speak Chinesse.

Time to Spread The Love!

>Khim

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I find this hard to believe. Kan is the most anti-American, anti-military prime minister Japan has had in decades (maybe since the war). He basically campaigned on promises to reduce the US military footprint in Japan and to turn Japan towards more engagement with Asia and less with the US. If he is truly calling on the US to proactively invade Korea, it is a massive about-face.

There is a reason that site is called "beforeitsnews." I've seen lots of over-the-top stuff from them that proved to be nonsense; I'm guessing this would go in the same bin. You never know for sure, though.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Dam it!!! My younger brother is a U.S.A. Navy Corpsman stationed in Yokosuka, Japan.

"F" Kim Jong-il!!!!!

He hasn't answered any of my calls or text since the artillery attack. This is very unusual of him

edit on 11/24/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I mustve read thee threads based on beforeitsnews trying to incite war with the NKs.
What is their grudge?
Japan doesnt wish a war any more than the rest of the big four do...(russia, China, US, and Japan)
South Korea is acting in a most responsible manner so far.But they are maybe looking down the barrel of a nuke too....
Remember, one bomb even, could concievably contaminate a large part of both countries....
Seol is just 60 miles from the border...
NK artillery can hit it....they would only need one tactical nuke artillery round to take it out...
The whole area could be devastated at any time.
I am sure that any nuke launched by the north woulds be matched by the pac fleet.
The result would be that many koreans would die horrible deaths, and the countries would not exist in their present form afterwards.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

maybe his phone has been dead for a while?
Or maybe he's been busy planning for his next attack?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

He never neglects his phone's battery... you must know how addictive iPhones can be for many people. But if we say the battery was dead... I've been trying to reach him ever since I saw the news about the artillery attack. It's been all day now and still no response from him. I even told him I was worried, to respond asap when he can. It's been too long. Something's going on

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Dam it!!! My younger brother is a U.S.A. Navy Corpsman stationed in Yokosuka, Japan.

"F" Kim Jong-il!!!!!

He hasn't answered any of my calls or text since the artillery attack. This is very unusual of him

edit on 11/24/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

Probably communications a little heavy right now,, im sure their are a lot of people trying the same as u

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I spoke too soon! I waited all day to hear from him, and as soon as I post here he contacts me!!! Synchronicity?

He only said "they know about the situation, but no one handed down any orders."
I know he can't tell too much, I will never ask either. I'm keeping watch if this situation escalates any further. Man, I hope not.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

with all due respect, please STFU.

Your brother is fine, and you worry worse than a paranoid schizo mother..

Go to bed dweeb

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

Respectfully noted. Goodnight sugar bear

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
little children have temper tantrums.kimjung,go sit in the corner .its time for a time out.you dont want a whoopin.why not gas the whole country and be done with it.we could kidnap the father son duo,and put them on trial at the hague along with georgy bush.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TwilightMage

Exciting times indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join