It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I live in a small town in Indiana called Kokomo.The President was in town today to talk at Chrysler and a few other places they decided to stop such as a school, fire station and a bakery.I didn't leave the house today because I figured there would be a lot of traffic and a lot of streets blocked off and while listening to the scanner I was right.The President flew into an airforce base about 15 minutes from my house.After they left town I was outside looking towards the base and saw the plane take off.I was surprised when they turned and headed towards my house.This turn took Air Force One directly over my house.It was an awesome site seeing this plane today.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

i had a similar experience with Marine One (the presidential helicopter) and its 4 security choppers when they flew out of the airport in Mumbai, and of course the second mirror party. Pretty amazing to see someone with the greatest importance in the world and their entourage flying over you. i always wonder what they could be talking about inside that chopper, or what the president was feeling while he was flying over all of us there.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
lol. kokomo. aruba,jamaica, oooo i wanna take ya to.......

cool story, what markings were on the plane?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

heres the link to what he was doing in kokomo.
kokomotribune.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

Really? It was Air Force One (or Two- no way to be sure as its only a callsign while the pres. is onboard), what markings do you think it had? Ones like this maybe?

I mean really, did you actually read the OP?

Anyways, that would be pretty neat, too bad you didn't have a camera right there. Once in a lifetime pic op.

new topics

top topics

join