It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Groped by TSA worker.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ron Paul Groped by TSA worker.

www.lewrockwell.com

[[Move this to an appropriate forum area. Sorry!]]

Ron Paul had to go through his first invasive pat-down at the airport the other day, since his knee replacements bar him from the naked x-ray machine. This is one of the kindest, most well-mannered men I know, but after four very hard jabs to his genitals, he asked the federal agent: "How can you live with yourself, feeling up strange men all day long?"

"I love my job," sneered the goon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

More like Touchy Search Agents...
They were contracted because they have a real good hands on approach.

I'm sure the brain-dead agent didn't recognized RP but.. com'n.
An old, doctor, politician having his groin area pressured a few times is beyond even logical.

IT's so sickening how it's forceful conditioning.

God bless this man.

www.lewrockwell.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-11-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Seems like Ron Paul is upping his game.

Is he not expected to run for the next federal election?

I always have this thought sitting in the corner of my head,

could Ron Paul, possibly be the fake messiah...

Maybe the Jehovah witnesses' are getting to me lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Ron Paul probably liked it!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I really like Ron Paul but why should anyone be exempt from this? How do they know, who in Washington won't go ballistic one day?
No one should have preferential treatment.
It's like having a DUI road block and letting the Mercedes Benz go through!

I say, if I get gang raped then everyone has to join in!!!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

This man gets all the luck love and support.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Really? That's your contribution? When those five words came to your head, did you laugh? I'm just wondering because at least that would be one person who did.

I don't know what more can be said about the TSA. The whole organization needs to be abolished and the people who manage it need to be arrested...

...but I guess that sort of thing would only happen in a country that stands up for the rights of it's citizens.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Unfortunately, the people who have the power to abolish it are the same people running it.

At least we (not me, I refuse to fly anymore) have an option. We can get finger printed and eye-scan and go through the 'express' lane of humiliation instead.

Not one thing has happened since 9-11.
What? The underwear-bomb-toting patsy? Besides him (and he was a shill) where is their justification for this?

When has flying become so dangerous? If we're good enough to collect taxes from, vote, drive, shop at malls, walk on public streets then we're good enough to board privately own airlines and fly in a free sky.

"Police state" anyone?

America has become one of the most un-free nations on this planet. And liberty? Like my signature says, there ought to be a disclaimer because it's void where prohibited and that's EVERYWHERE!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Sounds like ur jealous. How about you uninstall your operating system and rid us of your stupidity.
edit on 23-11-2010 by solarstorm because: .

Hey now..
I DIDN'T say that!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

God bless this man.

You mean the man that once said:

Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for that pro-communist philanderer Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day

And

Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities.

And

opinion polls consistently show only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions, if you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be

Well, if you are of the same opinion as that man, then......

I

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It has been proven that Ron Paul did not say those things. The editors at Lew Rockwell's website did. Ron Paul has gone on the record denying that he ever said that. Why would he publicly deny something he supposedly publicly said? Wouldn't that shatter his credibility?

Ron Paul is not a racist, or a homophobe, or any of the other labels people with an agenda against him have slapped on him.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I am not sure we really need a thread for everyone that gets felt up by TSA do we? We already have enough accounts of what is taking place I think. Besides "god bless this man"? I don't feel sorry for him any more than the others. This comes off a little like you are hanging off them same genitals if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Oh man, I'm glad you cleared that up because I was reading these supposed quotes thinking: Did he REALLY say this? I never ever heard that in the 7 years I've been supporting this man.

Ron Paul was a doctor. For some reason, I don't get the impression doctors by and large have race/prejudice issues. I mean, do you think he'd refuse to deliver a black baby?

Did Lew Rockwell get in trouble for slandering Ron Paul?
I would be livid if I were Paul!
How can a news publication get away with that?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

This is not the usual ho-hum TSA thread.
Ron Paul deserves his own thread and many of his supporters would be interested in hearing this. This story would have the potential of getting lost amongst the hundreds of 'abolish the TSA' posts within those threads anyway.

Besides, the OP can't move this. Take it up with a Mod. That's what we pay them for

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just stumbled upon this:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I really like Ron Paul but why should anyone be exempt from this?

EVERYONE should be exempt from this!!!!

We need to work SMART, not work HARD. We need to train EXPERTS to examine faces, eyes, ask probing questions, study their responses. We need to train BOMB DETECTION DOGS to smell luggage, walk the security lines to smell for explosives (even the ones inside people).

We need to use the techniques proven to work at the world's most dangerous airports: The ones in Israel.

This current path we are on is dead end road of dysfunctional insanity and a police state. If we don't change course, the terrorists will win.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Are you that goon who enjoyed his job?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Take your pick. Either the terrorists take away our freedoms or the government does. Ironically. they're the same people.

Either way, our freedoms will never ever be restored unless something HUGE happens. And right now, we're on the brink of WW3 so, unfortunately, nothing will be done.
Mark my word as much as I hate this too.

Not sure how old you are but if you're like me, you'll look back and WISH it was 25 years ago.
So right now, 2010, remember this because it'll be a picnic compared to 2035 (should we make it that long)
Don't like it? Don't fly (that'll be their attitude)

Man I love life but this world sure is ruining it.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join