It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia Quit Dollar

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

let me ask a question:
How much money does one have to make in the stock market to profit when there is a 30 plus increase in the money supply (in the last year alone) and the accompanying deflation of the dollar?

As long as you have goldman sachs and the other 6 major trading banks are front running trades with their own proprietary computer system, which is patently Illegal, and ignored, how can you trust bernie madof ?
oh yeah Goldman Sachs was Obama's BIGGEST contributer...
edit on 24-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the economy of the world is not all bad. most countries are preparing for war, all that money for war equipment and supplies... Europe is defiantly getting ready stockpiling... USA doesnt need china or russia... USA is strong, the debt means f*ck all, and after a war it will vanish...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The order of events will be .......

1. The United States defaults on it's debt.

2. The introduction of the new Global currency, the Bancor, as outlined in the IMF document prepared by their Strategy, Policy and Review Department report of April of this year. First introduced on page 26 of this IMF document .......

www.imf.org...

3. The introduction of New Global Order of Governance.

4. The introduction of the Global leader.

5. The introduction of Hell on earth.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
things are heating up it seems, i wonder what will come of THIS MOVE. www.youtube.com... looks like we are on the move again. They will not let anyone play it on here. Plus i cannot find the video on you tube , CURIOUS WHY?

edit on 24-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

video not available bud, what information did it carry?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004

video not available bud, what information did it carry?
warships heading out.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is close as i can come to it. www.youtube.com... i wonder if this has anything to do with the situation on here?
totally blocking me now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

that one is not working either.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It will continue to get worse - what has been prophesied will come to pass.

Ezekiel 7:19 They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will seem like something filthy. Their silver and gold will be unable to save them in the day of the LORD's wrath. They will not satisfy their appetites or fill their stomachs, for these were the stumbling blocks that brought about their iniquity.

--------

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
different video, i wonder if this has anything to do with the stuff going on now, our financial and all. www.youtube.com... i hope the vid works.
Maybe this financial stuff is to keep our minds occupied because of what is really going on . I don't know, but i figurred i would post it here.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't think so.

I'm not over looking anything. This is an economic expansion into other markets, true, what I am challenging is the assertion that this denotes China and Russia are "Quitting the dollar". They're not, at least not yet. When China and Russia quit the dollar you'll see it in the Treasury market and the news will be everywhere.

He isn't overlooking anything. This is 1000% blown out of the water classic ATS running with a non-event. It would be best to call this thread a "HOAX", or just remove it.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

So, dance4life. You are also saying the NEWS IS LYING.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I would go as far as saying that too.
The news is all disinformation anymore. Maybe not entirely, but we certainly don't hear te whole truth about anything, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
More news about the economy and the issue here. NOT GOOD PEOPLE. I'm buying a gun , just in case. www.youtube.com... Please have your seatbelt locked and attached firmly and prepare for," A CRASH".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As expected, this wasn't even covered in the Western MSM, and the DOW climbed 150 points.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Nice document from IMF. If you read it, and understand it, they're basically saying that the current world monetary system cannot continue unless Governments get their spending under control, and that if they don't, the monetary system worldwide will basically collapse into disorganized chaos under its own failings.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

You lost me when you started using quotes from that collection of bedtime stories known as The Bible to justify yourself.

We can all see it happening without resorting to Biblical prophecy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
8000 sells to 1 buy on the SandP
according to the radio
no recovery here.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The United States Government is the largest landowner in our country...the dollar is worthless...China wants paid...hmmmmmmm...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
China can't and I repeat can't get rid of the dollar.
With which currency China expects to receive all the loans made to US?? with Yen?

They will have to deal with the Dollar, they like it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join