It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien at Ecuador embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I know it's the third millennium and also know that Jaime Maussan is not very well liked by many ufologists. But the story is interesting. And please remember to not shoot the messenger ok?

Story translated with google translator, sorry.

Internationally, several organizations and bodies have been devoted in the development of possible protocols to receive extraterrestrial visitors, with several studies and alternatives for the exchange of information and technology. We know from several international UFO declassification of documents that, for governments, is a theme that mocks the public, but privately they worry and national security of nations.

One case that drew the most attention in South America and manifesto that puts the interest of some aliens to maintain communication with government, occurred on August 4, 1978, at 18:30 at the Embassy of Ecuador in Lima, Peru, where presented a being claiming to be extraterrestrial named Banghu seeking, unsuccessfully, to speak with the representative of Ecuador.

The next day, reached a secret request from the Ministry of Defense of Ecuador that the embassy to request the number of tanks to disembark at the port of Callao, Peru's most important. It should be remembered that they lived a climate of confrontation between both countries.

A week later, the Banghu be received by the consul, José Gonzáles Dávila and cultural attache, Avila Alberto Machuca. As a cover letter, the alleged alien gave them a photograph of the area mapped, in which he observed all the tanks landed, and another to the ranks of advanced border in the Ecuadorian Army operated. The consul, to become aware of this sensitive information, immediately sent the material along with a three-page text on how to achieve a lasting peace between both countries at the Ministry of Defence.

Followed up this research ufologist Ecuadorian Jaime Rodriguez, who was featured in television UFO Evidence, where the researcher assumed that such meetings with Banghu spread over four months and they would still have been some predictions that were being fulfilled one by one. So if Machuca said Alberto Avila, witness the meetings. "We said there would be a problem with oil in Ecuador, mention us on a great slaughter in Peru because of an earthquake (occurred on September 16, 1978), and that would be a change of government," recalled Machuca.

Monitored all the time by their

Alberto Avila had mentioned that Banghu Nordic aspect, height of 1.80 meters, which was very kind, impeccably dressed and gave off a pleasant fragrance subtly. In one of his last meetings, the diplomat said he told the commander: "Can I ask you to stop him off the embassy," that to know what would be your reaction, but he has demonstrated that its technology was its best defense, when he showed a necklace that had as its centerpiece a crystal cube, that "to be touched by this being, appeared with a good definition images, as if on the third dimension."

Avila asked the commander about this object, and he told her that "there were four screens where it was on the location of the commander of his ship, the location of the ship and a focused plan of the embassy building." Seconds later took them to the outside and showed them one of their ships that was on them. Banghu invited to climb, but by fear, diplomats refused.

Jaime Rodriguez assures that there were other meetings and bridges with the government of Chile and Guatemala, but there is no further information. A story that, after - and if - confirmed, seek out the true interest of alleged ET assist in that moment to Ecuador and Peru.

Watch the matter, be shown in the Third Millennium, with presentation of the relevant international Jaime Maussan UFO Magazine and investigated by the consultant of UFO in Mexico, Yohanan D. Vargas:

Here a video(for the subtitles press CC closed caption on youtube box)

And onde again, im just reporting the story.

Source
edit on 23-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: link corrected.
edit on 23/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh damn! The drawing looks definitely like a Nordic-type alien. Blonde, blue eyes, well-shaped face. Even to achieve peace between Ecuador and Peru! I can definitely say that this was a Nordic ship commander. Great post, +1 Star for you man! Thanks.

I'm glad I can clarify the type of being he was.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
S&F. Thanks to my suave common sense skills
When I read the translations, some things are obviously grammarly incorrect, but while reading, I fixed them. This defientely is intriguing. Imagine if this alien nevercame. Another series of war on our hands....or maybe there just giving their peace treaty a reason, while diving into the new alien mainstream....who knows, but it caught my attention OP! and to apostle, glad you did it, i woulda hated to figure it out. Thank goodness it was already posted. Definetly an Aryan-Nordic type. This at least deserves some looking into.

Edit:
His eyes are captivating! This doesn't seem normal for that region of people. I can't help but fight the fact this could have some disinformation in it, or overall just false, but I 'll do my research
edit on 23-11-2010 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ApostleTriad

Last time i post something like this.

Star for you too.
edit on 23-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
These instances are quite true... If you believe Admiral Byrd also meet the same type of aliens in Antartica... Awesome Find!!!

Star and Flag

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

There will always be those who will accept this tale as factual. I'm not one of them. All that is presented is a dramatization of hearsay. To be filed.

It didn't help that I understood every word as I'm fluent in Spanish.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Naw man! You gotta post more man. Love these

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's quite a tale, but still hearsay until there's more proof offered. I'm just the skeptical type so I won't believe it unless there's more.

They described the guy as "1 meter, 80 centimeters." That's just under 6 feet tall by my calculation...aren't Nordics supposed to be much taller than normal humans? I suppose he could have just been a short-fry among them, but it doesn't fit the other stories of normally told about this type.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Talk about hiding in plain sight

top topics

join