It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
OP here are example of Jewish terrorism

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-11-2010 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow, well if that wasn't just the most one sided narrow focused obvious intentioned OP thread I've ever seen I don't know what is. You clearly had an agenda in that post didn't you. Its clear where you stand on the issue and you have every bit of right to those view, opinions, and beliefs .

Since you bring up propaganda and conspiracy theories being spread to paint Jews in a less than colorful light by Nazis and Muslims, how about you talk about the one that is actually being taught in schools all over the world. Ya the one that makes children think the entirety of WWII was over Jews, and that the biggest atrocity in that whole war was the LESS THAN 6 Million Jews killed. That propaganda that teaches children horrible math skills saying 6 million Jews are greater than the some 60 million NON JEWS killed in WWII.

How about the Jewish STILL collecting retribution on Germany financially when in reality 99% of all the people involved in the whole thing are dead?? Doesn't make a lot of sense does it.

I leave you with some last questions that should sum up what is really the issue here.

Do you honestly believe the Jews are GODS chosen people?!? and If you do, doesn't that entail an extreme level of narcissism that would do nothing but foster the belief Jews are better then gentiles and there for "own" or use them?

What about the Kosher Tax? is that fair? It would seem fair if you honestly believe your GODS chosen people.
Usury? Ya great concept to instill in the world, wonder who came up with that.

Ultimately I'm not saying anything more then what is commonly taught within the Jewish community.

Jews ultimately think they are above and better than any and all who are not Jews.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Are you trying to defend Zionist atrocities and justify the occupation/settlement expansions/war crimes/genocide of the aborigine of that land by connecting the resistance movement of those land to Adolf Hitler

British politician: ‘Israel is the root cause of terrorism'

Liberal Democratic peer asks why world allows Israel’s treatment of Palestinians to continue – "Is it Holocaust guilt?"

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

No they just do it subtly by oppressing Palestinians for decades by occupying their land and denying them the freedom they want for Jews but won’t give to Palestinians.

You yourself are a bigot and ignoramus because you distort the history and demonize Muslims and attempt to say the Jews are always right, an absurd premise.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

In my opinion, Zionists are just as bad as Muslim extremists. I'm an American, and I believe our alliance with Israel is hurting us as a country and I would like to see someone put an end to it. I believe Mossad carried out 911 to draw the US into a war with its enemies. Remember that no WMDs were ever found in Iraq and that 92%of Afghanis don't even know that we're there because of 911. That is suspect, I'm sorry. They attacked the USS Liberty, and they did 911. 100% certain on this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Um... "No." For so many reasons. Not to say that your stitched together outline of this subjective history can't be argued as legitimate by those who want to believe it. But you are not considering so many obvious facts. You know what, I'm not even going to list things because I promised myself I wouldn't continue fighting a losing battle of false-perspective. I will literally just ask a simple question... Why do YOU think that over thousands of years, the primary constant throughout has been the persecution of Jews?

And if that has been the constant, for whatever reason, wouldn't it be a no-brainer to think that people would organize strategies to rid their region of the people that have been persecuted throughout, for obvious reasons? So the fact that people have forged alliances to fight an enemy is nothing new. Also, if it was a certain Islamic sects main purpose to destroy Israel why wouldn't they try? Why not fly airplanes into Tel Aviv? (Perhaps it's because Israel is the one who had prior knowledge of the attacks... at the very least). A few hundred firecracker mortars and suicide bombings will not destroy a country (However, Israel has destroyed Lebanon & Gaza a few times).

I do not think that Islamic rule is better, but to think Islam is the one being falsely painted... that is a bigger farce.

Again, I leave the reply with the question... why do you think Israel has been hated longer than written history?

AAC

So you disagree with the thread because you agree with hating jews?

edit on 23-11-2010 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
So much horrible nonsense here I don't even know where to begin. I am tempted to call you a disinfo agent, and I tend to believe they don't really exist on online forums. Hitler disliked Jews, Gays, Gypsies, Slavs, and.. definitely Muslims. He wanted to eradicate anyone who wasn't your typical pure-blooded German. And if you actually do some research you will discover Hitler's ties to the Rothschild family.
edit on 23-11-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

Its to bad You don't believe it i agree with everything on this thread and if i may add Al-Husseini was responsible for the rise of hardcore Islamic Views to Muslims in bosnia and to Albanians.

The nazi regime has awarded Al-Husseini for his work in the Balkans.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

So you agree with the thread because you support the Zionist war crimes, occupation, genocide of the aborigines of the occupied land?

Anyone can play the one liner game.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It is good that slowly maybe Americans are seeing the nation of Israel for what it is.
Unfortunately the Zionist lobby AIPAC has the US congress in its hip pocket and therefore nothing will likely happen to halt the Israelis from their unlawful and immoral actions in the Middle East. . . .And will also fuel recurring actions by extremists from the Arabs, something BTW the Israeli government likely causes itself often.

What makes Israel as bad as Nazis is that they unlike Nazis pretend to be so righteous, and indeed fool many people in believing such a lie.

The fact is that Israel is a racist police state that has committed crimes on the scale of what Nazis have done but have been proficient in hiding such crimes.

www.marxists.de...

Zionist designs upon Lebanon long antedated the formation of the state of Israel. In 1918, Britain was informed of Zionist claims to Lebanon up to and inclusive of the Litani River. British plans in 1920 to designate the Litani the northern border of a Jewish state were altered in response to French objections.By 1936, the Zionists had offered to support Maronite hegemony in Lebanon. The Maronite Patriarch then testified to the Peel Commission in favor of a Zionist state in Pa1estine. In 1937, Ben Gurion spoke of Zionist plans for Lebanon to the Zionist World Workers Party, which was meeting in Zurich:
They are the natural ally of the land of Israel. The proximity of Lebanon will further our loyal allies as soon as the Jewish state is created and give us the possibility to expand ... [113]
In 1948, Israel occupied up to the Litani but withdrew a year later under pressure. Sharett reports of Ben Gurion’s timetable in 1954 to induce the Maronites to fragment Lebanon:
This is now the Central Task ... We must invest the time and energy to bring about a fundamental change in Lebanon. Dollars should not be spared ... We will not be forgiven if we miss the historic opportunity. [114]
The invasion of Lebanon in 1982 followed a series of raids and invasions in 1968, 1976, 1978 and 1981. Plans to dismember Lebanon were joined now to the primary objective of dispersing the Palestinian inhabitants of Lebanon through massacre followed by expulsion.
The invasion was planned jointly with the U.S. government. The Maronite Phalange was part of the project: "When Amin Gemayel visited Washington the previous Fall, he was asked by an American official when the invasion was due." [115]
Later, when Defense Minister Ariel Sharon visited Washington: "Secretary of State, Alexander Haig, gave the green light for the invasion."[116]
The invasion of Lebanon was launched under the rubric "Peace in the Galilee". Cruel irony! The original inhabitants of the Galilee had lived there for a millennium and were driven out by massacre in 1948. They had settled near Sidon, setting up tents in a refugee camp they called Ain El Helweh, "Sweet Spring".
The camp was organized in areas corresponding to the Galilean communities from which people had come. A miniature Galilee, its areas replicated the villages of the homeland in the Diaspora tent town which was Ain El Helweh.
In 1952, they were allowed to convert tents into permanent structures and they numbered now, some 80,000, the largest Palestinian camp in Lebanon.
On Sunday, June 6, 1982, at 5:30 a.m., intensive aerial bombardment began with the onset of the invasion. The Israelis took Ain El Helweh as a grid, using a saturation-bombing pattern in a series of quadrants. First one quadrant was subjected to carpet-bombing and then the next-methodically and relentlessly, the bombing of each quadrant renewed as the last was levelled. The bombing continued in this manner for ten days and nights. Cluster bombs, concussion bombs, high flaring incendiary bombs and white phosphorus were used.
It was followed by a further ten days of bombardment from the sea and air. Then bulldozers were brought by the Israelis to reduce to rubble what remained standing. Shelters were covered, burying people alive, their frantic family members clutching at the bulldozers. Norwegian health workers who survived, reported:
It smelled like dead bodies everywhere. Everything was devastated.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
For those who want another side of the story other than from the controlled MSM here is somthing from a Jewish researcher:

www.amazon.com...

In The Hidden History of Zionism, Ralph Schoenman identifies four overriding myths that have shaped the consciousness of most people in our society about Zionism. In order to dispel these four prevailing myths, Schoenman examines evidence from various sources to crystallize his own claims and conclusions.

To begin, Schoenman discounts the myth of a vacant and desolate land by examining dialogues between Zionist officials and statements made by leaders. Through these documents Schoenman discovers that Zionist leaders were fully aware of the indigenous population occupying the land and as a result sought to annihilate their existence. For example, Aaron D. Gordon, a prominent Labor Zionist theorist and founder of the Young Workers and Workers of the Zion repeatedly declared that the Palestinians, whom supposedly did not exist from the Zionist perspective, should be forced off the land and prohibited form cultivating it. (Schoenman 17) Indeed, the Zionist settlers attempted to destroy the thriving peasant communities through the "conquest of labor" or "Kiddush avodah". Zionist settlers prohibited Arabs from attaining jobs thereby destroying their livelihood and forcing them to migrate to other areas for jobs or else to live in abject poverty. Ben Gurion ordered that Jewish settlers should "Drive them (the Arabs) out!" (Schoenman 33) Entire villages such as Deir Yesin, Dueima, and Gaza were terrorized and emptied. The Absentee policy took advantage of the vacant Arab lands and re-appropriated them to new Jewish settlers. This policy furthered Zionist claims of a "land without people" because terrified Arabs had left their home. Schoenman concludes that the Zionist maintained this myth in order to seek international approval of establishing the state of Israel while at the same time denying the existence and legitimacy of the Arab Palestinian peoples.

Next, Schoenman attempted to dispel the idea of an "Israeli democracy" that is unique to the Middle Eastern region. In fact, Schoenman finds that Israel's discriminatory practices towards Arabs in the workplace and inhumane treatment of Arab prisoners in the jails around the country are evidence to the fact that Israel does not adhere to the democratic principles of equality before the law despite racial and religious origin. Schoenman identifies official statements and personal case studies to support his argument. First, he points to the "conquest of labor" practices that prohibit Arabs from being hired for most jobs. Indeed, in 1974 the Israeli Minister of Agriculture called the employment of Arabs a "cancer" to society. Schoenman also elucidates the human rights violations committed by Israelis by exhaustively retracing and retelling the personal accounts of many Arab prisoners in Israel. The torturous conditions of Israel prisons are solidified in the "Kutler Report" published in the Ha'aretz journal. That article described prison life as "hell on earth" and identified prisons such as Kfar Yonah, Shattah, and Sarafand as evidence. The overwhelming support Ralph Schoenman unearths in his investigation of "Israeli democracy" reveal that Israel is thoroughly "undemocratic" with respect to the treatment of the Arab minority.

The third myth of the fragile state of Israel security is quickly discounted once Schoenman reveals the personal diaries of Israeli top officials. The general myth that Israel is constantly threatened and attacked by Arab nations and neighbors is quickly shattered when one realizes that Israel has the largest and most powerful army in the region. Also, the state of Israel does not act on the defensive, rather it has expansionist and imperialist forces governing its foreign policy. Schoenman identifies the "Personal Diary of Moshe Sharett" as a primary source to support his claim. For example, Schoenman points to the 1982 invasion of Lebanon as an example of Israeli aggression. He also cites Oded Yinon's article as further support to his claim of Israeli aggression. Oded Yinon, an individual formerly attached to the Foreign Ministry, reflects the high level thinking of the Israeli military establishment in his article "A Strategy for Israeli in the 1980's". In the article Yinon exposes Israel's imperialist plans by pointing to the fragile Arab regimes that are waiting to be pulverized. Though Israeli officials attempt to maintain that Arab nations are the aggressors in the region, Schoenman's discussion of Moshe Sharett's personal diary and Oded Yinon's article expose Israel's true intentions of expansion.

Finally, The Hidden History of Zionism dispels the myth of Zionists acting as the "legatee for Holocaust victims". Schoenman examination of Herzl, Jabotinsky, and the Zionist Federation's dealings with the Nazi party and anti- Semitic organizations reveal that Zionist in fact collaborated and supported the practices of such groups in order to increase immigration into Palestine. Zionism hopeless of combating anti-Semitism paradoxically regarded the anti-Semites themselves as allies because of the shared desire remove Jews from countries in which they lived. Zionist leaders such as Herzl came to regard the anti-Semites as reliable sponsors and protectors for the need for Jewish homeland. For example, Schoenman discovered that Theodor Herzl approached Count Von Plehve of Russia, the author of some horrible pogroms, and stated that "Help me to reach the land (Palestine) sooner and the revolt (against Czarist rule) will end." (Schoenman 47) Also, Jabotinsky, the famous Labor Zionist leader believed that hatred for Jews should be sustained in order to spur further immigration to the land of Israel. Moreover, the Zionist Federation of Germany sent a memorandum of support to the Nazi party on June 21, 1933 that the rebirth of national life in Germany should be followed by example for Jews. Jewish nationalist circles sought the support of the Nazis in maintaining Zionist fervor for a homeland. Schoenman's evidence sheds light on the horrifying accounts of Zionist leaders collaborating with Nazis and anti-Semites that sought to destroy their people. Though Zionists claim to be the saviors of Holocaust victims, the evidence presented in The Hidden History of Zionism reveals that Zionists sought to perpetuate anti-Semitic violence to further the need for a Jewish homeland that could offers Jews a much needed sanctum.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Thank you Sky Floating for this thread.

I'm sick and tired of the same old myths and hoaxes being brought up by people as justification for their hatred towards the Jewish people.

I've been saying it over and over and over again as loud as I have been able, and people need to hear it: There is no such thing as "Palestinians". It's a made up nationality whose only purpose is to create a "victim" whose troubles can be blamed on a "Zionist Conspiracy"

Star and Flag!

0.o ok no Palestinians so WHO exactly WAS in that land before the Jews? Someone was, and it obviously wasn't Jews, otherwise they wouldn't need a world alliance to pave the way and declare it so. They were given land wrongfully that was not theirs to claim to correct what at the time was perceived through Zionist propaganda a great wronging to the ENTIRETY of the Jewish religion. Make no mistake its a RELIGION!

Its not a race as some would like you to think, because then they can play the racist card.

Land was granted to a RELIGION and taken from whomever it was that was living there before hand.

Much like what the US did to the Native Americans. And now we grant Native Americans "reserves" of land to live on, much like Israel grants Palestinians "reserves" to live on.

If the world were a sandbox and Joey keeps continuously being pushed out of the sandbox because he just can't seem to get along with any of the other kids, because well, he thinks hes better then them all (god said so, god also said that sandbox was his, so really he is sharing with them
)

Pretty accurate analogy pertaining to the situation really. The Jews have been continuously kicked out of all the sandboxes in the world because well, no one can tolerate the narcissism that comes with them.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thanks OP, this was much needed.

I am really getting tired of this whole "Jews control the world" conspiracy that has no factual evidence to back it up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Over half of the world's billionaires are Jewish, and you're telling me they don't control the world? Ha! Big thumbs down for this thread, which is pro-Zionist propaganda.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is disgusting DISINFO coming from a mod.

Yet alone she put a few of her other disinfo threads in at the bottom to try to get them across too.

THIS IS WHO MODS THIS SITE!!

AMERICANS BROUGHT NAZI'S BACK, FORGAVE THEM OF ALL CRIMES, AND PUT THEM IN KEY ROLES IN GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY WHICH WOULD SHAPE THE NATION FOR YEARS TO COME!!!

And you're mad that Hezbolah does the Hitler salute! psh!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not too bad, its kinda interesting to read your thread, but all i a see is another thread with the purpose to divide us even more, again people dont get the lessons from ww2, the world is still full of dooshbags full of hate and lies, and they spread them over the world, and then we get to read these threads eheheh.

Oh and i never get an answer to this question, who lived in the area before israel was created, im guessing from your thread that just a bunch of sheep farmers lived there, and sold there land to Jewish settlers, and then they decided to steal there land back, cause there muslism, there bad people lol.

Or was there towns, with children, schools, churches or mosques, they farmed and had pasture animals, and then slowly there lands where taken, there olive oil groves buldozed for housing eheheh...

Stop spreading the hate
edit on 24-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: put in the right letters eheheh

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

EXACTLY.

The media hypes it up so people care, but more Americans are starting to wake up and realize that by financing israel they are wasting money and supporting terrorism.

I think the normal people on BOTH sides have no real problem with the "other side", only it's leaders and propaganda machines do.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

We Muslims have a begrudging respect, which I talk about with my brothers here, for the Jews. You work together, you are typically united, especially when you have a goal, and you keep each other in positions of power and in wealth.

We are beginning to slowly emulate that model. Too bad it took us this long, but we will catch up faster than you think, insha'Allah.

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Who told you that YOU speak for all Muslims?!

You make US sound like retards!(Sorry kind of bewildered at the moment.)

I have seen what you have poted and I have disagreed with almost EVERYTHING you have said.

Then YOU state your information in a way that MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SPEAK FOR ALL OF US?

Dis-info agent.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by Steam

Over half of the world's billionaires are Jewish, and you're telling me they don't control the world? Ha! Big thumbs down for this thread, which is pro-Zionist propaganda.

Fail logic.

Using your argument more than 90% of billionaires are Caucasian. Does that mean that white people are out there conspiring to rule the world or make your life miserable??

Even better.

99% of billionaires are Males. Does that mean that men are trying to make the world miserable??

Correlation does not imply Causation

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
This is disgusting DISINFO coming from a mod.

Yet alone she put a few of her other disinfo threads in at the bottom to try to get them across too.

THIS IS WHO MODS THIS SITE!!

AMERICANS BROUGHT NAZI'S BACK, FORGAVE THEM OF ALL CRIMES, AND PUT THEM IN KEY ROLES IN GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY WHICH WOULD SHAPE THE NATION FOR YEARS TO COME!!!

And you're mad that Hezbolah does the Hitler salute! psh!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

Maybe if you read the OP you would know that he mentioned this already.

The thing is the US brought back mostly Scientists who had little to no political influence in Nazi Germany.

Yet the Military Generals fled to parts of the Middle East and this is why today we see traces of Nazi ideology withing radical Islam.

Oh and just because you don't agree with it you label it as dis-info yet you haven't refuted any of the OP's claims.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

I passed logic, it appears you did not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join