It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You are sadly mistaken.

King Juan Carlos of Spain is not the "grandmaster" of European monarchs.

Africans are not "primitive."

The Jews don't have the oldest surviving "civilization," and don't have the only god-human interaction mythos.

You are also calling for the elimination of all "anti-Semites" which puts you on par with the extreme right-wing ideology.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

You are sadly mistaken.

King Juan Carlos of Spain is not the "grandmaster" of European monarchs.

Africans are not "primitive."

The Jews don't have the oldest surviving "civilization," and don't have the only god-human interaction mythos.

You are also calling for the elimination of all "anti-Semites" which puts you on par with the extreme right-wing ideology.

King Juan Carlos of Spain is the grandmaster of the order of the golden fleece

Well, their 'primitives' are primitive. I dont mean africans in general. Im aware of the supressed history of west Africa. I refer mainly to 'primitives' as understood by ethnologists and anthropologists. They look at reality in a fundmanetally, more primitive way, but still approach the spiritual in a similar vein to the more advanced cultures.

Again, good for you. You got your information of judaism from the mythos series. I applaud you. Unfortunately ive read that garbage, and its a gross misrepresentations of jewish beliefs, from a gnostic, pagan perspective. Judaism definitely has its inner, mystical level, but its not akin to the 'god man' worship in pagan cultures. Theirs surrounded the deification of principles and archetypes and laws, and than worshipping them. Judaism calls this idolatry. They also worshipped what Kabbalah calls 'adam kadmon' - lit. primordial man (you could look at this idea as the Asian Tao or the Hindu Atman. In Christianity, its called 'christ' "who is made in the image of the first adam - primordial man", and thus christianity calls jesus the 2nd adam) and this essentially is the basis of all modern pagan religions. Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, etc each have a worship of this 'archetype' and power, which essentially is the total cosmos embodied in human form. This level is the level that the spiritual aspirant in most of these traditions seeks to connect with. Buddhism calls it 'Boddhisatva', whereas one who seeks nirvana completely abandons this world and so achieves the highest possible mystical awareness possible, without completely becoming absorbed in the infinite and dying in the process. This indeed is an exalted idea, but its about as far as you can go with a metaphysical speculative philosophy. Man can only go so high. Judaism didnt speculate, it Recieved. Abraham left Ur Casdim, symbolically meaning the traditions and beliefs of his ancestors. Kabbalah, means "to recieve". The whole subject of the inner esoteric thought of Judaism is how G-d, the infinite, associates with his creatures, in the finite physical realm through a symbolic relationship between spirit and matter. G-d is omnipresent and thus fills all worlds, both the spiritual and physical. The mind has its concepts, principals and laws and the physical has its corresponding features. The physical in nothing more than a physical representation appreciated by our bodily senses, of the same archetypal reality we experience in mind. hence, Adam, with his enlightened consciousness, was called forth by G-d to give names to all the different creatures (he sw their inner natures, and this gave them an appropriate name) Thus, every Hebrew word has incredible meaning and depth. Every word which shares a number are archetypally connected. So, One and love, both have the gematria of 13. 13 is the unity of the 12 lines of a cube (the geometrical expression of equity). The entire Hebrew language is like this. If youre not left completely amazed, i would say something is seriously wrong with you.

Are you serious? Antisemitism, which is a racist, prejudiced, evil, should be tolerated than? so i cant criticize people who unreasonably seek to persecute and destroy another people? I think that is total nonsense and a license for insanity.

edit on 28-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Not to negate or lessen your very magnanimous post (and edit) in any way (props for that, you seriously deserve all the stars you got in the OP
), but your OP still does contain some small errors, as I pointed out here.

Specifically, Gamal Abdel Nasser wasn't responsible for the creation of (or participation in) Young Egypt, and in fact, I believe it is one of the parties he was responsible for disbanding in the 1952 "revolution".

Also, Al-Amin Husayni was NOT one of the co-founders of the Arab League, and was DEFINITELY not a President of it (they don't have presidents). I don't think he was part of it at all.

And as an aside, I think your use of "Fascism" in this thread is a bit misleading. A better term could possibly be "extremist nationalistic" or maybe "nazi" (except the aryan supremacy part), because there is more to Fascism than just the authoritarian nationalistic perspective. Unfortunately, "extremist nationalistic" could also apply to several other countries, even Israel.
edit on 28-11-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The probably with this phony balony argument which pops its ugly head up in the forums every once in a while is; it is not the Arabs who are the ones stealing other people's 'Lebensraum'.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM LEGION

Thank you for the calm demeanor in which you have conducted yourself in this post.

In my opinion, your behavior is a shining example of exactly how we, as contributing members of ATS, should react when confronted with such fabrications as you have pointed to in the OP.

You were cordial to the Skyfloating and stuck blindly to the facts, which seems to be somewhat of an impossibility here at ATS.
What I will say, which is plainly obvious in my opinion, is that a gross double standard is applied to threads concerning the ME, Jews, and Arabs,
And that double standard is a slant that heavily favors Israel.

I was recently post banned due to my activity in a thread of my making concerning the validity of Auschwitz.
What I found to be the most entertaining aspect of this issue, is that I spoke no evil of anyone.
I, not once, stooped to name calling (although being called in-numerable names) and I presented facts and facts only.
My arguments were based upon logic, but instead of the thread being a lively debate, it became Proto & Josephus versus the mods and admins.
And that is a war that we simply could not win.

Although mods are supposedly held to the same standard as posters if participating, or starting a thread, we all know that they are not ACTUALLY held to the same standard.
(skyfloating's ability to edit the OP after the window had closed is a sterling example).

Topics concerning the ME are a hot potato.
They are bombs waiting to explode, and although any debate regarding Jews/Muslims is portrayed as fair and balanced, it is anything but that....

Great post....

I would give 20 additional stars if possible and an equal number of applause.

Both for the information and the ability to stay calm while facing and debunking such obvious disinformation that is purposefully pushed as an agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

What everyone seems to forget is that this is a conspiracy forum which means everything and anything should be able to get questioned without any interference unless the rules are blatently being broken.I have seen many pro-palestinians or those who question the system getting banned on this forum.Whether people on here have an agenda or not, we should filter out the fact's and let everyone know what the truth is or what is really hapenning in the world we live in.

It's like when pro-israelis say jews are good in business and people are jealous of their success hence those who question Zionists/jews/holocaust will automatically be labeled 'anti-semites','Neo-nazis', 'skinheads' etc etc.Well No, people are not jealous of their success,people are just wondering why they have such a huge role in influencing governments and spreading BS via media proping up some sorta agenda instead of sticking to counting profits from starbucks.

If it's freedom of speech to question Islam,question sharia law,question islamic history, humiliate islamic prophet and burn Quran than it should also be the same Rule for any other religion.

edit on 28-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Off-topic sentence deleted

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

And what about the gross double standard, Israel as a nation deals with, in general?

Is that pleasant enough for you to ignore?

Wheres the criticism of Turkey and their persecution of the Kurds? Compare the supposed criticism of them versus Israels condemnation with Palestine. and yet, Turkey, has the temerity to send a flotilla to Israel to 'save palestinians". If thats isnt total bull# i dont know what is.

Do you know that no country respects international aid programs like Israel does? Do you know that Palestinian grocery stores are constantly filled with food; and despite this fact, Israel still deals with criticism and demonization from their enemies? As if none of the above exists?

Thats the thing. Israel can not mollify their enemies. As much as they seek to do for the palestinians, beninding their back, theyre still called evil. Its simply. The nations, and leaders of their nations, do not want Jews in Israel - despite the fact that its their historical and spiritual homeland. No sympathy for Jews here. Totaly sympathy for palestinians. Theres 22 other arab nations around Israel. But nobody considers that as a viable solution to the palestinian conflict. Nope. Israel has to be treated in a manner that no other 'conquering' country has ever been treated. The moral concern Europe and America has is a mockery of truth. If they felt so strongly they would give a few states back to the natives they pillaged, or perhaps leave the poor Africans alone andstop economically exploiting them.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

I wholeheartedly agree....

I think that freedom of speech goes both ways, and to deny criticism of anything is essentially no different than giving TPTB the power to criticize and block whomever they deem as offensive while giving the people little if any recourse.

What I was referring to in my comment is the blatant double standard that is employed concerning ME affairs here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Your statement is absolutely full of pro-Israeli propaganda.

First and foremost, one must differentiate between Jews and Israelis.

As much as Israel wants to make them seem both as one, which in essence would make Israel the only legit RACIST state (thank God that they have loopholes in the Law of Return); they simply are not and the world continually fights this effort by the Israeli government...
Let me repeat myself...They are not a racist state of a single historical lineage based upon genetic inheritance

And this whole "the Muslims want to rid the world of Jews propaganda is not only completely invalid, but it is based upon not one single historical precedent.

During the rule of the Ottoman Turks... Jews, Christians, and Muslims ALL lived in the holy land in peace.
Predominantly, it is actually the Muslim countries who do not want to exterminate Jews, but in an Orwellian twist it is actually the other way around (see Goldstone report), but what the Palestinians DO want is to rid the ME of the disease that calls itself Israel.

The problem that Islam (and the rest of the world. see number of UN sanctions against Israel vetoed by the US) has with Israel is the fact the they keep the Palentstians in a prison camp and conduct mass genocide against them on a daily basis.

Read the Goldstone report.
Read Gilad Atzmon.
Learn the story of Mordechai Vanunu.

Israel is terrorist state. Period.

But people must learn to differentiate Jews from the state of Israel.
If is strikingly similar to how the world views Americans and the behavior of America.

edit on 11/28/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
double post.... SORRY!!!!

2nd Line.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

The majority of Jews are zionists. The fact of the matter is, there is no demaraction between Jew and Zionist, as most Jews are zionists and therefore, anti-zionism is a clever regarbing of antisemitism.

As for all that other stuff you said. The Waqf in Israel doesnt even allow Jews to approach their holy mount (while busying themselves with excavating and concealing all evidence of the 2nd temple). And this is a 'peaceful' religion? Are you kidding me? Islam has one goal, and thats the complete domination of the world. There is no other way of looking at it. Sure, they will tolerate other peoples and if it serves their interests, leave them be. But do you honestly believe Islamic ideology will settle for anything less than the complete islamitization of Society? Will they tolerate anything less? IF you think yes, than youre the one spreading some pretty ridiculous pro-islam propaganda.

Josephus, may have been a Jew, but he was a hellenized Jew who wasnt very attached or attracted to his peoples religion or spirituality. Thus, it is apt that you selected that name (that is, if youre Jewish).

Conversely, Isaiah says clearly that with the building of the future temple, all peoples, not just Jews, will be allowed to ascend the temple mount and offer their prayers to the one G-d.. If youve followed the temple institute, you'll see that this is their ideology. They want all peoples to come and serve the one G-d. Theres no discrimination and certainly no forbidding of other peoples of other faiths from coming to offer their prayers at this holy site. It belongs to ALL mankind. Not one people. (Unlike Islam, which is concerned with identity theft, stealing all the Jewish peoples holy sites; the cave of macpelah, tomb of Rachel, Joseph etc),. This is the Temple Institutes agenda. If you doubt it, than go to UniversalTorah.org. This is a website associated with the Temple institute with programs specifically geared towards the gentiles of the nations who have a special affinity with Judaism (I, being one of those gentiles, listen to the shows weekly). Theres also another website associated with the T.I., called Azamra.org, and yet another called bfm101.org. Both websites are for Jews and Gentiles to learn Torah, Kabbalah, and Chassidut, together.

Im mentiong all this to juxtapose the mentality of Judaism, versus that of Islam. To even argue and affirm that Judaism seeks to extirpate other religions, is a bold faced lie, and slander, and there is absolutely no evidence in Judaism to justify that accusation. Conversely, Islam makes absolutely no room for other religions to exist. Judaism has a concept called the 70 nations, each of which has their own unique culture and thus their own unique 'connection' to G-d, through their own particular religious belief. Judaism is not Racial. To prove so, a chinese, black or a hindu could convert and become a Jew and be treated as a Jew (actually, the tractate Prikei Avot accords greater honor to converts, because of their boldness in converting to a religion as despised as Judaism. Thus its a mitzvot, a law in Judaism for all Jews to treat converts with an even greater care and sensitivity). So, Judaism does not seek anything other to settle in their ancestoral land, build the 3rd temple, and serve G-d in peace. Thats it.

Do you understand the difference between secular and Orthodox Jews? The former want nothing at all to do with their ancestoral religion. They despise it as much as the greeks and romans do (since haunukah is approaching, this is an appropriate conversation). These secular Jews in positions of power, both in Banking, media and running the state of israel (peres, natanyahu, barak, supreme court etc) are SECULAR, as in not pious, G-d fearing Jews. If youve ever met an orthodox Jew, you will understand that fearing G-d is considered the single most commendable attribute a person can have. One who fears G-d is enabled to show greater humility. He cares not to act in unseemly ways, and is always thoughtful. Its a prerequisite to true spiritual growth (humility, which is engendered by fear of G-d). Im not saying muslims, christians, hindus or other people cant be like this. Im only mentioning this to enlighten you to the very great divide between the religious, traditional Jew and the secular westernized Jew of today.

If you want to get even deeper into it. look up Sabbateanism and Frankism. Many of todays Jewish 'leaders' are spiritual ancestors of these groups, and indeed, the state of Israel was established on the basis that it wouldnt become a religious state. If it were a religious state, its "jewish" identity wouldnt be considered racial, but rather spiritual, and moral. And people wouldnt be offended by what is clearly an offensive idea, that is, that only "Jews" in a purely ethnic sense, can live in Israel. This is not Israels True purpose, this is not what the 600 thousand Orthodox in Irsrael want, and given Orthodox Jews comprise 70% of 2nd graders in Israel (thank Hashem for that!) Israels current racist, gnostic pagan government, will be ousted soon enoug, to be replaced by a G-d fearing leadership (most likely led by Moshiach). Also. Thats what the Talmud means by the two moshiachs. The first is a process, called Moshiach Ben Yosef. Yosef literally means "he will gather". G-d has gathered his people and given them miraculous lopsided victories over their enemies. Moshiach Ben Dawid will than come, after this ingathering process is over (its said when the majority of Jews live in Israel, Moshiach ben David will come). When the son of David comes, he'll be a literal man, a political leader, who will lead Israel. His government will be a righteous government, unlike this pagan rome allied cabal currently running the state. This period will come soon enough.

As for the loopholes in the law of return. Thank G-d for that eh? Its because of those loopholes that Israel has exploited foreign labor. Its because of those loopholes that Israel has an army filled with russians who have absolutely no spiritual or even ethnic connection with the people or the land of Israel. Yea. That was a good idea. Its because of people like that over 5000 Jews in Gush Katif had their houses demolished. And 4 or 5 synagogues destroyed. amazing. Imagine in a islamic country if a mosque eas destoryed. In israel, this is COMMON.

And as for Jews not having a genetic connection with the ancient Hebrews (which is so bloody ridiculous)

Read this.
edit on 28-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

if you actually think that Jews are a race and not a religion then you need to read this, which is written by JEWS.

Dear Mike,
Anti-Semites sometimes claim that Jews are racists and supremacists because they refer to themselves as the chosen people. But this defining of Jews by race is an error and in no way reflects the true Jewish belief. Membership in the Jewish people is not dependent on race.
For the Jews, peoplehood has always been defined only by acceptance of the Torah. In the words of the famous philosopher Rabbi Saadiah Gaon (882-942), This people is only a people through its Torah. Any Jew who rejects the Torah is not part of the Jewish people. Any individual of any race can become a Jew and be part of the Jewish people. Thus it is clear that the term chosen people is a misnomer and a more proper rendering would be chosen religion.
But this still leaves much to be explained. What is the chosen religion? What was G-ds purpose in choosing a particular group of people who had particular beliefs? Judaism teaches that mans purpose in this world is to recognize G-d as his Creator and to thank G-d for creating him. Before He created man, G-d already had angels who sang His praises, but He chose to create humans, who despite being hampered by their own physical needs and surrounded by a world of distractions, and despite not perceiving His existence directly, would believe in Him and praise Him. After creation, G-d waited for the right people to come along, people through whom He could teach the world about its purpose.
At first there were enlightened individuals - Abraham, Isaac and Jacob  who understood on their own that the world must have one all-powerful and benevolent Creator. G-d appeared to them and spoke to them. But this was not enough. G-d wanted to give His law to a large group of people, who would then live by this law and thereby teach the world about G-ds greatness. He chose to give His law to the Israelites, the descendants of Abraham, who had been the first to proclaim G-ds existence to the world. Abrahams descendants continued to believe in what their ancestor had taught, and they stuck with it despite the adversity of Egyptian slavery. G-d called them the people I have created for Myself, so that they might speak My praise (Isaiah 43:21). This was their function on earth. However, no one should make the mistake of thinking that G-d was choosing one race and their descendants for all time, for better or for worse.
The Jews in ancient times were a very numerous nation. What happened to all descendants of those Jews? The answer is that many Jews have gone lost  left the Torah behind and assimilated into other societies and cultures. They may have Jewish blood, but when we speak of the Jewish people we do not mean them. Just as many have left the Jewish people, many have joined. Some of the greatest names in Jewish history have been converts: Zipporah, wife of Moses; Rahav, wife of Joshua; Ruth, great-grandmother of King David; and Onkelos, compiler of the most authoritative Aramaic translation of the Torah. Great Talmudic sages such as Rabbi Akiva and Rabbi Meir were descended from converts. The Talmud even says that the entire purpose of the Jews exile and dispersal over the face of the earth was so that converts should join them.
So we see that the Jews can really be defined as those individuals who chose G-d, not a race or ethnic group chosen by G-d. To those individuals who chose Him, G-d gave laws and teachings to show them how to spread His word and His praise in the world.
Let the anti-Semites clarify their position. If they are against a particular race, let it be known to them that Jewry is a religion, not a race. Those of Jewish extraction who do not practice Judaism are not to be considered Jews at all. They may use their Jewish identity or even parts of the Jewish religion to further their own agenda, but they are not Jews, neither are Jews responsible for their actions. On the other hand, if their complaints are directed at the Jewish religion, they have a legitimate right to make their arguments heard and receive substantive answers from Jews. But that is no longer anti-Semitism - hatred of particular people. It is a religious doctrinal debate.
We hope this elucidation of the concept of chosen people will help you understand better who Jews are and what they stand for. The use of the term Orthodox Jew does not go very far back in history, and as you say, it was added in our time to distinguish authentic Jews who cling to the Torah of their forefathers from the new groups that have arisen in our time, of which the Zionists are one but by all means not the only. Hersh Lowenthal

link to quote

Please don't try and play the Jewish race card.
1) it is totally invalid
2) it is a red herring in terms of logical fallacies.

EDIT TO ADD:

you could totally agree with me, but I found your post a bit contrary and difficult to understand.
If I mistook your words to mean something that they were not intended to mean, then I offer my most sincere and humble apologies.

cheers mate

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
hahahaha
still wearing my waders , in fact I need a diving suit now. We have a race/religion of people that go arround calling people goyim/untermensch. Who are nothing but a bunch of murdering two face bags of crap. They have the gall to call muslims, or any one else who disagrees with them. As anti semites or nazis ect ect. When in fact the only nazis arround, are them selves. invading some one elses land. Building walls arround people and committing a genocide against the palistinians. In 1947 these trerrorists blew up a hotel and murdered the brits there. They even booby trapped the bodys that they left hanging in the trees. This from a people who the Brits helped to liberate from the nazis.
well if some one smiled in my face and called me a goyim id smash his head in. not only smash his head in Id stamp it into the ground. What a nerve thse creatures have. according to them I am only a animal there to be used and abused by them. Their god told them that. Well f**k you and your god. The only place you lot will be going to, is hell. The sooner the better in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Here's what a TOP zionist Rabbi said in his speech last October 2010:

Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews By JONAH MANDEL 10/18/2010 05:13 According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. Talkbacks (98) The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat. According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. “In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said. “Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created,” he added. Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi.

Jurasalem Post

He's also been quoted saying 'Goyims (non-jews) give us Billions of dollars because they are here to serve us like donkeys'.

Rabbi Ovadia represents a fifth of world Jewry that is a sizeable chunk in anybody's language. His sermon last October showed his true colours and that of his adherents who follow his teachings. He is also the spiritual leader of Shas who are a part of Israel's coalition government. If Shas are not removed from the Israeli government then you can summarise that the Israeli government agree with his views.Shas,Yisrael Beiteinu, Likud. What a coalition! Is this the soul of Israel? It seems it has become the soul of Israel, for they are still in power.

Also keeping in mind that he's in his 90's, which means he's experienced the holocaust when he was in his 20's and knows full well what superiorism leads to.

However, Israhell need not worry because the media in the USA won't report this, as Congress will continue funding Jewish racism against Arabs, while the American public remains ignorant sheep.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
In an earlier post i claimed Al Amin Husseini was the only foreign SS officer, this statement is incorrect.

Husseini was the highest ranked foreign SS officer, after an extensive medical examination it was

determined that he was not of inferior race and intellect (arab), he was therefore given the honorary

rank of grupenfuhrer (general). The estimated muslim contingent recruited by Husseini is 30,000 troops.

The last 100 or so troops defending Hitlers bunker were Bosnian muslims.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

When you're weak the best way to gain protection is to claim you're people are suffering from genocide. This was learned during WW1 and WW2 and possibly before.
Any Nation facing extinction deserves protection.

With that said, we shouldn't allow these Nation's that are facing extinction the luxury of being able to dictate what the protectors do or how the world should be dominated.

I don't think anyone should be killed/exterminated. What bugs me about the Jewish State (not the people) is that they believe they are the chosen ones and instead of turning the other cheek and seeking peace, they actually inflame war and snub serious international treaties.

Palestinians share the blame by continuously sending rockets into Isreal and generally, like Iran, are a beligerent people whom refuse to comprimise.

Both are religious, so religious that they believe they are the holiest religion of all. Yet they act so devilishly in their ways. Perhaps it is misunderstanding, perhaps its fear and anger clouding judgement, perhaps its something that will never end.

Personally, I side with peace. I refuse to try and blame one side or another anymore, that time has to pass. It's time for reconciliation not provocation through bullying and rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CanuckCoder

I agree that the Palestinians provoke Israeli soldiers,.but do you REALLY think that you can call this a fair fight.

the Palestinians shoot weak rockets that do little damage and throw rocks in their defense.

Whereas in Israel, they face a war machine with the power of American artillery.

This is not in any way a fair fight.

The Palestinians are treated just as bad, if not worse than the Jews in the German work camps in WWII, but we never hear that in the media.
(I wonder if that is because all 5 major media conglomerates are under the control of the zioniists)

Trying to compare the actions of the Palestinians with that of the Israelis is utterly ludicrous.

EDIT TO ADD:
LET MY PEOPLE THROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 12/1/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Here's what a TOP zionist Rabbi said in his speech last October 2010:

Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews By JONAH MANDEL 10/18/2010 05:13 According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. Talkbacks (98) The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat. According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. “In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said. “Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created,” he added. Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi.

Jurasalem Post

He's also been quoted saying 'Goyims (non-jews) give us Billions of dollars because they are here to serve us like donkeys'.

Rabbi Ovadia represents a fifth of world Jewry that is a sizeable chunk in anybody's language. His sermon last October showed his true colours and that of his adherents who follow his teachings. He is also the spiritual leader of Shas who are a part of Israel's coalition government. If Shas are not removed from the Israeli government then you can summarise that the Israeli government agree with his views.Shas,Yisrael Beiteinu, Likud. What a coalition! Is this the soul of Israel? It seems it has become the soul of Israel, for they are still in power.

Also keeping in mind that he's in his 90's, which means he's experienced the holocaust when he was in his 20's and knows full well what superiorism leads to.

However, Israhell need not worry because the media in the USA won't report this, as Congress will continue funding Jewish racism against Arabs, while the American public remains ignorant sheep.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

HUH? the western media wont report this? That was said a few weeks ago, first of all, and second of all, the ADL - that Jewish organziation, was the very first to attack him. here follwed by the AJC here

Literally, the liberal Jewish organizations in the US were the very first ones to attack him. Meanwhile these are the same crooks currently ruling the state of israel. Secular, not religious Jews. Or do you think the secular and religious of israel see eye to eye? Honestly. This was also reported in many western new outlets. I would say they exaggerated, and gave it too much coverage, as opposed to under report it.

I think you need to learn a bit more about the complicated nature of israeli politics.

I may not agree with his comments, which were most probably taken out of context. But, assuming he said as was quoted, than i could only say he most probably didnt mean in the exact literal sense, since his language, as a Rabbi, is tinged with the metaphoric language of rabbinic literature. He did call Non Jews, donkeys, which is very offensive, and as a non Jew (i am a non jew) i was offended by it. But at the same time, i am very close with many orthodox Rabbis and other Jews and they couldnt be any further from harboring an eltist attitude towards non Jews. Ive had one Rabbi whos also a therapist lower his wage for some weekly therapy appointments from 130 to 75. i told him i was tight with money, and he did it for me. Really, Orthodox Jews will show kindness and love to anyone, but evil people, they will not act nice. If youre a G-d fearing person and you express yourself in a modest manner, whether gentile or Jew, they will show great respect and love for that person and they'll do all in their power to do a mitzvah (a positive action) for them. Why? because its right, and Jews - REAL Jews, as in religious Jews, are good G-d fearing people.

Now as for 'donkey'. This is just a theory of mine, but it could have been what he meant, since the kabbalah and Hebrew in general is very allusive. "Chamor", Hebrew for Donkey, also means "matter" or physicality. Judaism believes that G-d gave the Jews a specal purpose as priests to mankind. Their job is to nurture mankind spiritually, whereas are Job, as gentiles, is to work to develop this physical world. Of course, Gentiles are very spiritual too and its not meant to imply that were not. Its just our main flux is towards the physical, whereas their entire lives are directed and regimented in a way that focuses their very being, on the divine. So, "chamor" donkey, or the physical (gentiles) will be rode on by the soul, the 'priest' (Jews) who directs the physical and so rides the donkey.

Thats what Isaiahs prophecy ultimately means by the way. It was a metaphor never meant to be taken literally. The donkey is the physical world, the body, which will be ridden on by a righteous man. a Tzaddik.

Also, in Jewish thought, all nations, religions are important. This contrasts strikingly with christianity and Islam, which seeks to convert the entire world, and assimilate all people into the same thing. Judaism desires for their to be diversity, but also obedience to G-d, and discipline in order to properly serve G-d (these are called the 7 noahide laws) as spiritual beings who control the body, and arent controlled, or in service, to the body.

Tzaddiks, righteous people can be Jew or Gentile. And indeed, any Gentile if he so desires, can convert and become a Jew. So, its not 'elitist'. And above all, there is no common goal between the secular Jewish establishment, and the orthodox Jews struggling to stay relevant and influence things just a little. Fortunately, 70% of 2nd graders in Israel are Orthodox. So, it definitely appears like the future Israel will be governed by the law of moshe. This will be when Moshiach ben Dawid comes. The first Moshiach (since two messiahs are mentioned in the Talmud) is called Moshiach Ben Yosef. Again, this is archetypal, and thus metaphorical. It refers to a process. "Yosef" means "He will gather", as in G-d will gather his people and bring them home, to Israel. Next will be Moshiach ben David. David means "beloved", and this implies a close connction between G-d and the Jewish people, where they become as close as "lovers", and thus "beloved" of G-d.

G-d by the way loves all peoples. Unfortunately, not all peoples are willing to follow the will of G-d.
edit on 1-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I find it funny when people say G-d and not God. As far as I know only Jews do this. Something to do with respecting God's name. But God isn't God's name. It's a title, so there should be no reason to say G-d.

I found your post highly biased in favor of the Jews. I do like that you attempt to disassociate the Jews from the old Pyramid caste system of rule handed down from Babylon...

BUT THEN YOU MENTION THE TALMUD :]

You know, the book created by the Babylonians? That whole pyramid elite ruling scene.

Why did you try to distance Jews (who follow the Talmud) from Babylon when they go hand in hand?
You say Jews are the oldest religion/people (3500 years!)

Within the Talmud is identified the Great Whore of Mystery Babylon. That this unbelieving Israel who supports and promotes the Babylonian Talmud are Jews, is confessed in the contents of the book. That this Israel is the divorced ex-wife of God, is proven by Jeremiah 3:8. That apostate Israel was called a whore-wife of God is documented in the Scriptures in so many places and in so many ways, that to deny it, makes the one denying it a blatant liar. Israel is the Whore of Babylon and the Talmud exposes this to any honest researcher of the prophetic verses in Scripture. The question is not, is Israel the Great Whore and Mystery Babylon, but what role does the Catholic Church and Islam, her two admitted daughters, play in the events of the endtime preceding the second coming of Jesus Messiah?

Source: jesus-messiah.com...

(Fun read.)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You could argue that the Chechen Muslim war against Russia is a continuance of Hitler's policies. As are the Pakistani Muslim's war against the Indian Hindi.....Boy, that Hitler really started something. Wonder where Hitler came up with the idea?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join