It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb scare Boston Airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Seems like something is going on a Logan Airpot, After a dog sniffed out a package at the said airport,

Authorities are investigating a "suspicious package'' found inside the Delta cargo terminal building at Boston's Logan Airport, a Massport spokesman said.

Phil Orlandella said that a K9 dog from the Transportation Security Administration "got a hit'' while routine security inspections were being performed around 12:30 p.m. today. The package had a Nigerian address, he said.

Orlandella said the package was found inside Delta cargo building 56 and that the 25 people working there have since been evacuated.

He said the suspicious package is now undergoing a more detailed examination by a multitude of law enforcement agencies.

Orlandella said airport traffic is not being impacted by the security precaution

more to follow....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
another event to keep in mind how important the junk squeezers are...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Seems right now they are just suiting up and getting ready to take a closer look at the package,

Bomb squad are all on hand along with the other emergency services,

It will be a little while before we know anything on this package...

All that's known so far is the package is...one with Nigerian address on it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Sorry. not following you here.. How does this prove anything at all?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Tis the season..
I do expect all of this to break out in the next month as an example of why we need to give up our civil rights..
Then perhaps a reason why troops need to be in the middle east.
Interesting morning.. North and South Korea... this in Boston..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

yes a push for the need of TSA and the molestation of little old ladies and babies...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

well keeping the "terror fear" up ...thats all..my opinion

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This event also comes amongst the new security procedure at Logan airport, Which in itself was said to cause some delays over the holidays,
tech.mit.edu...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2010 by asala because: double post..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
From the current feed, it seems it was just a scare.
Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ah goodness seems like it is all happening this evening,

Another one breaking out in Denver airport where 2 men have been taken of a plane after a dog sniffed something out, Though they left handcuffed but calmly

cbs4denver.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tempest333

Well i never move along till we get some answers
False flag? hmm one of many in a chain of events..
Sometimes all these little things lead to something much bigger..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Probably just some doggie treats in someone's luggage. We will have a real 'bomb scare' or foiled 'terrorist plot' sometime this holiday season. TSA needs some positive press.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ALL CLEAR.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

WTH??? Is this part of getting people to accept tsa?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I cant imagine it is anything to with the TSA new policies since, from what I understand, this was a cargo plane. I heard another report on CNN that they had found a loaded magazine for an automatic gun under a seat. That story was from a comercial passenger flight and may be fear mongering on behalf of the TSA. I guess all clear, it must have been a Nigerian spam package>

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
CNN just announced the travel bags that set off the scare only contained bedding material. Nothing else. They didn't say what type of bedding, but it must have had a strange smell for some reason, they said it was found by dogs initially.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
I cant imagine it is anything to with the TSA new policies since, from what I understand, this was a cargo plane. I heard another report on CNN that they had found a loaded magazine for an automatic gun under a seat. That story was from a comercial passenger flight and may be fear mongering on behalf of the TSA. I guess all clear, it must have been a Nigerian spam package>

Apparently this loaded magazine was misplaced by a law enforcement officer. :shk:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
psyops again? that seems to be the answer to a lot of stuff going on lately, at least in my opinion anyway. So many people crying wolf lately its ridiculous

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join