It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

WikiLeaks: You Ain

newsfeed.time.com

WikiLeaks' says its next document dump will seven-times larger than the Iraq war logs.

Earlier today on Twitter the site said there has been "intense pressure over it for months."

Later, WikiLeaks tweeted, "The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined."
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-11-2010 by Hieron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is exciting. What could it be?

Truth about 9/11? Disclosure about extraterrestrial life? Who really killed JFK? Something more mundane?

I hope Assange stays alive until this information becomes public... I love the work Wikileaks is doing, we have been duped for far too long. I really hope that some of humanity's biggest lies would be revealed.

newsfeed.time.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh just show us the aliens already! We know your just trying to establish credibility...now its time to reveal the space angle!

meh...one can dream

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
While I am pro-wikileaks, they really seem to over-hype what they have. Honestly I haven't seen anything from them that one could deem "revelatory". Just some documents that support what many of us had already surmised. So, if you are going to claim your are going to re-write global history, you'd better have something absolutely stunning.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hieron

Assange already said that 911 truth is annoying, and people should stick to real conspiracy's.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ima blow my lid if its something like shape shifting illuminati 9/11 matrix religion alien ufo stargate type ....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"Global history will be redefined." -- What the heck is that supposed to even mean? If that's the case, then this can't be about war crimes. War crimes have been going on since the dawn of war. Hearing about more of it isn't going to change "Global History".

To change global history it would have to be either a major revelation containing direct evidence of either:

1. The Illuminati is real (names names, etc)
  2. UFO's are aliens (direct, hard evidence)
  3. A coming Extinction Level Event (so far been kept a secret)

Anything short of that is just going to be more of the same, just a lot more.
edit on 23-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Perhaps even such ideas like-

1. Hitler wasn't killed in WWII (Hard evidence)
2. Nikola Tesla's electromagnetic documents and such
3. F.E.M.A.'s death-camps in the US
4. Andromeda's council
5. Perhaps even Arcturians?!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Logs from Bilderberg meetings, and other shadow government meetings

edit on 23-11-2010 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
(12:52:33 PM) bradass87: Hilary Clinton, and several thousand diplomats around the world are going to have a heart attack when they wake up one morning, and finds an entire repository of classified foreign policy is available, in searchable format to the public… =L

(12:59:41 PM) bradass87: uhm… crazy, almost criminal political backdealings… the non-PR-versions of world events and crises… uhm… all kinds of stuff like everything from the buildup to the Iraq War during Powell, to what the actual content of “aid packages” is: for instance, PR that the US is sending aid to pakistan includes funding for water/food/clothing… that much is true, it includes that, but the other 85% of it is for F-16 fighters and munitions to aid in the Afghanistan effort, so the US can call in Pakistanis to do aerial bombing instead of americans potentially killing civilians and creating a PR crisis

(1:00:57 PM) bradass87: theres so much… it affects everybody on earth… everywhere there’s a US post… there’s a diplomatic scandal that will be revealed… Iceland, the Vatican, Spain, Brazil, Madascar, if its a country, and its recognized by the US as a country, its got dirt on it

(1:10:38 PM) bradass87: its open diplomacy… world-wide anarchy in CSV format… its Climategate with a global scope, and breathtaking depth… its beautiful, and horrifying…

i would hazard a guess at this stuff perhaps? political backdealings etc makes sense ( redefining what we "know" about history)

thts my guess!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here, this might shed some light on what they are planing on releasing.

freshhorse.wordpress.com...

I just found this and thought I should share it..

Oops looks like some one came a sec before me..
edit on 23-11-2010 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
global history redefined...how far back in history are we talking about.

I will stick to my alien hypothesis
Wouldn't it be wild if offical disclosure came from this guy verses the state heads...I wonder how people around the world would react actually...they had their chance, elected government after elected government chose endlessly to keep the public in the dark...would we ever trust any government structure again?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think they have papers far more important than just war papers.

A lot of things could rewrite the History. I dont know what its will gonna be, but i hope they do

IT:

Again

At least the iraqui people are now free to play soccer and the playstation

These guys on rap news are great

edit on 23-11-2010 by RUSSO because: add video

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
I think they have papers far more important than just war papers.

Would have to be. they casually dismissed the 9/11 truth stuff, as mentioned

backroom deals by politicians are not "redefining". hell, thats the norm.
it would have to be something seriously big..there is of course endless speculation..but what would shift an entire globe in its understanding of how the world has worked..

NWO..maybe, but not really...everyone knows there are massive corporations and groups that run at least parts of the world economy and culture...the only real difference between that concept and a NWO concept is a few technicals.
Perhaps all wars are coverups for something different..like the wacky stargate portals and such...that would certainly redefine things for the people...of course I mentioned the alien thing also.
What would truely shake up the world...not just a obvious scheme (omg, the afganistan war is more about the pipeline than "bringing liberty and justice..")...but something truely profoundly different and obscure.

perhaps Wikileaks is oversensationalizing their claim.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

perhaps Wikileaks is oversensationalizing their claim.

I hope they not, but they did this last time. And all of that insurance file stuff. For what?

Anyone saw this stuff? I mean the original one?

edit on 23-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

About 9/11, did you saw this assange words?

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is ‘annoyed’ by 9/11 truth

His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? “I believe in facts about conspiracies,” he says, choosing his words slowly. “Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It’s important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there’s enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news.” What about 9/11? “I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.” What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”

Wikileaks Founder: 9/11 Truth a “False Conspiracy”

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What i don't get is where is this wiki leaks getting this info at?

If the government gives it to them..wouldn't that be the government wants him to leak it to further there agenda.
and if they got stolen documents...that is treason.

So which is it..and why should i care about wikileaks?
Just asking.

So either which way i can see this wikileaks..it just doesn't seem honest as my fellow conspiracy nuts want to be think.
if you guys can see my view here.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I don't understand the folks against the Wikileaks. Ever thought the leakers are just honest guys trying to expose the truth? What happened to Mr Jesus admonition that "the truth will set us free"?

I, for one think Assange is a hero.

BUT WAIT, NO, HE'S EXPOSING AMERICA. NOT ****ING AMERICA, AMERICA IS HOLY. KILL THAT TRAITOR!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hieron
reply to post by TheAmused

I don't understand the folks against the Wikileaks. Ever thought the leakers are just honest guys trying to expose the truth? What happened to Mr Jesus admonition that "the truth will set us free"?

I, for one think Assange is a hero.

BUT WAIT, NO, HE'S EXPOSING AMERICA. NOT ****ING AMERICA, AMERICA IS HOLY. KILL THAT TRAITOR!

The only issue I have with Wikileaks is they publish names of operatives in the field...this poses a grave health risk until they are wisked out of danger...otherwise, I think what they do is fine.

I would rub out the names of people whom could end up dead, with a note saying that the names will be released at a later date and for the powers to remove the people in the blacked out area from danger before it happens...then the blood is on the governments hands verses wikileaks overall.

What they do isn't bad, but how they do it is certainly open for question

Also, they don't have to release everything...national security requires some discretion...be it how military tactics are used, etc...stuff that is neither here nor there and only helps out an enemy to understand how a military moves...that is no longer allowing freedom of information, that is actually providing tactical information to whomever we are fighting..again, it doesn't bring any "truth" to the table..just provides intel to others
You don't see wikileaks releasing thousands of pages of iranian military intel...therefore, its pretty one sided in its sabotage. Most of the stuff that has been released has been pretty non-conspiratorial overall...more like "yep, thats war for ya" kind of stuff..and with that, tons upon tons of tactical information.

I have yet to truely be impressed with any truth wikileaks has exposed. sometimes you don't -have- to release everything simply because its marked secret...they should read through the stuff and see if any of it is even worthy of releasing.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm kinda scared really.

When they dump stuff like that, I feel a strange obligation to read it, since I read really fast and I'm afraid no one else will.

But that last IRAQ dump about killed me. GAH

top topics

<<   2 >>

join