It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Roads More Dangerous Than Enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
shfwire.com...

I saw some soldiers trapped under a semi on the way to work this morning. Young people with fast new cars, too much spunk, and not much forethought. The highway takes 'em out better than the Iraqi and Afghanistan resistance combined. So, Mr. rich guy who buys IED parts for the ressistance, buy our soldiers fast cars instead. You would save money and kill more invaders.
I hope nobody was injured too bad, slow down stormtroopers. You made me late for work.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Why am I the only person who finds this fact astounding? We talk about how much danger American soldiers are exposed to while on duty, when in reality, the enemy is so inferior and less effective than a fast car and a bad driving attitude. They are not heroes.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There are 40,000 traffic fatalities in the USA each year and most of them involve excessive speed, alcohol, talking on a cell phone, drugs, or a combination thereof.

What's equally as bad is how so many Americans stuff Twinkies into their mouths and smoke three packs of cigarettes a day and act scared about some person they don't know on the other side of the world killing them when they're doing a masterful job of killing themselves and fattening up their children with Twinkies and childhood diabetes. It's sickening, really.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Everything we live with on a daily basis and have lived with on a daily basis for at least a hundred years has always been much more likely to kill any one of us than just about anything the government has tried to protect us from be it e.coli in raw milk or terrorism.

But all the power and money goes to these ridiculous scams. It's what idiots want. And politicians love idiots.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I bet it was a Mustang GT.

Almost every GT you see here flying around DFW has a Marine Corp sticker somewhere on it

top topics

join