It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Modifies Pat Downs/Protests dated for 11/24/10

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandbar

those "bad people" as you put it are defending their country from invading american armies, and if you invaded my country bombing my children and friends i would do everything in my power to kill you

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I don't like it at all. My body is my own to cover and uncover.

I'm not a prude, but I'm a married woman. I don't even go to a male GYN.
No one takes nakkie pictures of me if I have anything to do with it.

This body. IS MINE.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's a proven fact that microwaves still give off radiation, that's why they tell you not to stand in front of it and watch your food cook. So in comparison to the AIT the microwave is much more deadly because it is used daily.Do I really have to find you a study on that as well?

1) THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!( ionizing and "nonionizing" radiation).:

well "evil clown guy" microwave ovens operate at2.4ghz ( 2400 mhz) "rf radiation" (it is not "ionizing radiation"like xrays and nuclear decay ( xrays and nuclear particles strip electrons off atoms "ionizing" them )! I.E.changing their properties. A "hydrogen atom" becomes a "hydrogen ion" (a different beast) and the free electron ( "free radical") runs around loose messing up the works.

2)HERE'S THE TECHNICAL DIFFERENCE
I understand backscatter imaging technology uses terahetrtz frequencies 10to the (12th hertz) (an order of magnitude above the ghz micro wave10to the 9th hetrtz ) range I read these are energetic enough to have"ionizing" effects.

3) A practical example of differences in wavelength:
Micro wave frequency radiation(radio waves) are longer in wavelength than the physical size of the holes in the door mesh hence the door mesh reflects them back inside the cabinet.. Visible light rays zip right through the mesh hence you see your frozen burrito spinning around. Microwave radiation produces relatively shallow heating in tissue, this effect CAN cause cataracts in eye tissue.Never look down a "wave guide"at micro wave frequencies.
I've been a technician of one sort or another all my life: Please stay off the pseudo science train.
It doesn't help your argument.
edit on 24-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by rusethorcain

If you refuse the machines that raises suspicion and I agree if you don't want the pat down that's fine but here's the clincher... don't fly and go on a no fly list I'm all cool with that. Refuse all you want!

don't fly and go on a no fly list.

If I knew what you were trying to say good lookin' I would try to come up with some sort of response.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by andrewh7

Way to take things out of context, I certainly hope they do all that to you. Since that would be an extremely bigger idea then what we're even discussing, I hope your the first to try it out... clearly you must be fascinated with rectums.

Inside a Saudi palace, the scene was the bloody aftermath of an al Qaeda attack in August aimed at killing Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef, head of Saudi Arabia's counter terrorism operations. To get his bomb into this room, Abdullah Asieri, one of Saudi Arabia's most wanted men, avoided detection by two sets of airport security including metal detectors and palace security. He spent 30 hours in the close company of the prince's own secret service agents - all without anyone suspecting a thing. How did he do it? Taking a trick from the narcotics trade - which has long smuggled drugs in body cavities - Asieri had a pound of high explosives, plus a detonator inserted in his rectum.

Terrorists hide explosives in rectum

Body scanners will not reveal this. So, they are a worthless violation of our rights. Absolute security is an illusion, and the pursuit of it will see our basic civil liberties flushed down the toilet.
edit on 25-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

He tried this same thing with me, including the same childish remarks. He seems to think that terrorists would be to caught up with the contexts and stigmas of anal insertion to actually try blowing up a plane with it. I know.. smart guy right? A suicide attack foiled by a terrorists own vanity.
edit on 25-11-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

It's a proven fact that microwaves still give off radiation, that's why they tell you not to stand in front of it and watch your food cook. So in comparison to the AIT the microwave is much more deadly because it is used daily.Do I really have to find you a study on that as well?

1) THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!( ionizing and "nonionizing" radiation).:

A "hydrogen atom" becomes a "hydrogen ion" (a different beast) and the free electron ( "free radical") runs around loose messing up the works.

You're pretty well dead on, but you missed a bit equating the free electron with a free radical. One causes the other but they aren't the same.
When a photon, the gauge boson for x-rays, interacts with an electron, a couple of things can happen. If the energy level of the photon, determined by its frequency/wavelength, perfectly equals the energy difference between two energy levels for electrons in an atom, then the photon is absorbed by the electron and it jumps up one energy level. If the energy of the photon id less than that difference, nothing happens. A third alternative is that the photon can strip away an electron, leaving an atom with an unpaired electron. That is a free radical, not the stripped away electron. Let me give an example. Chlorine normally occurs as a diatomic element, or, in other words, paired with itself, as Cl2. Subject it to ultraviolet light, which can be ionizing radiation, and the bond between the two Cl atoms can be broken, leaving 2 chlorine free radicals. Each atom has an unpaired electron. If you will allow me to anthropomorphize a subatomic particle, the unpaired electron is lonely and really wants to hook up with something. An element in this state is said to be reactive. It reacts easily with other elements, particularly others with an unpaired electron, like metals, which have an unpaired electron, but which, by convention, are not called free radicals. Let's give our chemical study a happy ending and find a partner for our lonely chlorine ion. Ooh, look, down there, there is a Sodium atom. Sodium is a metal with an unpaired electron in the 3s electron shell level. So nature takes its course and Chlorine and Sodium live happily ever after on your dining room table in the saltshaker. Sodium Chloride (NaCl) is table salt, a pairing of 2 ions or what we call an ionic bond, as opposed to a covalent bond, which is not nearly so romantic.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Refuse both, don't fly go on a no fly list.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

Hahaha government to do something good for the people! Sarcasm is right.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ELEMENTAL29

So are you nuff said! Thanks for the idiotic contribution!

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So me and 1300 people off that list are pretty dense, seeking alternate forms of travel eh? Well sorry but it is very logical to find another way to travel, if you don't want to be put through this. But then you must be too dense to realize that and the people who actually travel and don't like this have. Your probably a hermit who hasn't ever been in an airport anyway. So why are you arguing for or against this anyway? From your posts you don't seem like someone who leaves home anyway. You seem like someone who lazily battles sanctions from his computer. I posted links to sites where people would be protesting, you don't wanna find another way to travel go protest and maybe you'll get some change. Otherwise refuse both and go on a no fly list, then don't use any of the alternate forms of travel, because that's just crazy and walk home because clearly your against any form of transportation but a plane. I'm not lying to you that this will happen, like I've said a hundred times try and prove me wrong! Prove me that no fly list doesn't exist!

edit on 25-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Also anyone saying I insulted them first, read how you came off in YOUR OWN first post here, if you didn't insult first I apologize but nearly all of you did. Started your post off with, your dense, what a moron, do you have a brain etc, So don't through bricks if you live in a glass house because clearly you guys are more offended by my insults then I am yours. Sorry for hurting your wittle feelings.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Refuse both, don't fly go on a no fly list.

2nd line.

You realize that if you are slightly predisposed to cancer or if you have a small and emerging cancer the shot of radiation from these scanners will ignite and fuel your cancerous condition and it will (if you are predisposed and do not have a super strong immune system) gain hold and strengthen?

But then you will never make the association so Rapiscion will have nothing to worry about.
Until they start putting 2 and 2 together and of course enough people actually die. But then Rapiscion will hire talented attorneys, bribe research facilities and manufacture evidence to counter the claims - so the scanner company should never have anything to worry about. This is our system. If you are a big enough corporation you can get away with murder.

Be my guest...go through the Rapiscion.
edit on 25-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Everything kills you now a days. How are you so sure that cancer is even affected by radiation, since everything on cancer to this point is just theory because there is no actual "cure". So everything you just based your post on is superficial, unless you actually KNOW what causes and doesn't cause cancer.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I never said no fly lists don't exist? What are you even talking about? They do exist for people who are threats. Doesn't mean protesting will land you on one. I wish someone else would chime in because I'm tired of arguing with you. If you can't understand why your standpoint is incorrect no one can help you.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Then prove me wrong, like I said go to the airport and refuse both. I not only guarantee you'd be put on a no fly list... I give it my stamp of approval! So like I said you feel so passionately about this, then take a stand, go to your local airport and prove to me this doesn't exist and doesn't happen, PROTEST! Otherwise I've won the argument because guess what; THESE MACHINES ARE AT THE AIRPORT! Until people like you, that clearly have a problem with it do something about it, guess what again; IT'LL STILL BE THERE! Fact is I can be wrong all day about this but it still doesn't change the fact that they are actually being used. So get your ass out from behind the computer or your iphone or whatever and go out and protest, otherwise I have won this argument and so has the TSA because this is still taking place. Care to disagree with that logic friend?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Then prove me wrong, like I said go to the airport and refuse both. I not only guarantee you'd be put on a no fly list... I give it my stamp of approval! So like I said you feel so passionately about this, then take a stand, go to your local airport and prove to me this doesn't exist and doesn't happen, PROTEST! Otherwise I've won the argument because guess what; THESE MACHINES ARE AT THE AIRPORT! Until people like you, that clearly have a problem with it do something about it, guess what again; IT'LL STILL BE THERE! Fact is I can be wrong all day about this but it still doesn't change the fact that they are actually being used. So get your ass out from behind the computer or your iphone or whatever and go out and protest, otherwise I have won this argument and so has the TSA because this is still taking place. Care to disagree with that logic friend?

Right. So Im to be placed on a no fly list if I refuse to be sexually assaulted by the TSA? My only other option is a near lethal dose of radiation right? So in America, the country in which Im supposed to be free, I have the option of being showered with cancer indusing radiation, sexually assaulted by high school drop out scum, or being put on a 'no fly list' which is reserved for ...terrorists. Did I get this right?

How silly of me to actually think I had god given rights in America

edit on 26-11-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Actually I've already made calls, signed petitions, and made my voice heard. I don't think the huntington airport near me employs them. If they do though, the next time I fly I will definitely opt out. I will not be put on a no fly list, that is reserved for more serious concerns. You are telling someone to prove a point that you should be proving because no one else is talking about no fly lists. I'm done with this thread though. You have made it clear that no amount of evidence or common sense or concern for fellow man is going to sway you so you are just doing this to argue.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Yes thats correct.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Fine then you've also proved yourself unworthy of a debate, QUITTER! So therefor I'll just ignore you since you just keep telling me I should be doing things against what I am for... How ridiculous does that sound! You'll be ignored from now on don't worry, no big deal.
edit on 26-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join