It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea vs. South Korea False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

North Korea vs. South Korea False Flag?

news.ca.msn.com

The existence of North Korea's new uranium enrichment facility came to light over the weekend after Pyongyang showed it to a visiting American nuclear scientist, claiming that the highly sophisticated operation had 2,000 completed centrifuges. Top U.S. military officials warn that it could speed the North's ability to make and deliver viable nuclear weapons.

The military tensions between the two Koreas also comes amid a visit to the region by U.S. special envoy on North Korea, Stephen Bosworth. He held talks with South Korean officials Monday and was also scheduled to meet officials in Ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Did CBC accidentally make a boo boo? I was reading this article with interest and when I got to the bottom of the article it has the word "false" where nothing should be. I do not trust MSM and I am not believing that this whole, " NKorea has nuclear capabilities, and they are bombing South Korea now" has nothing to do with a False Flag...I guess we will just see...

I did get a screen shot of this in case they take it down but I don't know how to post a screen shot.

news.ca.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
this has already been debunked. false story. lies deceit scandal all that bullcrap. stop making new threads. thanks move along now abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

PERFECT!! I am assuming you have sources?

:edit: Also, did you read through my topic?? It has to do with MSM admitting it is bunk...just saying..
edit on 23-11-2010 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

did you read MY post? like i said, move along....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Yes I did...and I DO see nothing that relates to what I posted..unless you were thinking it when you were typing yours. The only thing ours has in common is the base material...to go along with your thinking is akin to saying no reason to talk about world war 3...we have already had 2!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

nay. i confirmed your thread, and offered another more active thread that is discussing this all and has been for quite some time now.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
All you said is correct. This is to distract you from the TSA and the Dollar Collapse. Both of which are occurring right now. The debunker's are paid shills. There are many on ATS. You can identify them easily: they take the party line when there are no facts to support THEIR claims. Example: an obvious missile trail went up and before there is any evidence it was NOT a jet they are yelling and ridiculing about people calling it a missile. Pay attention to the language and the timing of that language. Read, just on ATS how they distorted the "Web bot" AKA Halfpasthuman.com predictions. There was no predictions of a nuclear war or any such nonsense. I get the newsletter and I can tell you that those that "debunked" it had never even read it because they never even used one quote from it. Always be aware of what they want to distract you from. Timing is their big thing.

new topics

top topics

join