It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respects to JFK

page: 1

join
share:
la2

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I thought it would be a good idea to have a post to think about the assassination of President John F Kennedy. This is not to discuss the conspiracy theories but to post thoughts and respects to a man many believe could have been a great president, a man who was brutally gunned down.

Who knows how history would have been different had JFK been allowed fulfill a full presidency.

My thoughts, as will many others, be with the remaining Kennedy family, and i think anyone that has seen the stories of that day in Dallas, would really feel for Jackie Kennedy, may JFK have found an eternal peace, RIP John F Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And for those who are wondering why today, (well close enough) November 22 was the day he was assassinated.

May he RIP.

Although I am Canadian, he was truly an inspiring leader to me.
edit on 23-11-2010 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
did you know that JFK only beat Nixon by 0,2% of the vote? did you know Nixon had a better record on and genuine sympathy for the civil rights movement?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Did you know Nixon?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by la2

My thoughts, as will many others, be with the remaining Kennedy family, and i think anyone that has seen the stories of that day in Dallas, would really feel for Jackie Kennedy, may JFK have found an eternal peace, RIP John F Kennedy.

Yes, I agree, the stories I've personally heard of Jackie on the day would bring a tear to anyone’s eyes tbh. They are so sad and they show just how much she loved him and how distraught she was at his death.

My thoughts are certainly with all those closest to the families of those effected here.

S+F for such a kind and worthy thread also.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
nope,never met Nixon,but,what i said were facts.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm British and I can clearly remember the day JFK was gunned down, we got a Newsflash on tv about 7pm GMT to say that the President had been shot several times and had been taken to Dallas Memorial Hospital? (please correct me if I'm wrong) it was a Sunday and my parents were upstairs getting ready to go out and I called up to my Dad that 'president Kennedy's been shot' well we were all shocked that this could happen to such a great man who represented all the hopes and dreams of the American people. God rest his soul and God bless America!
Oh by the way I was 9 at the time.

new topics

top topics

join