It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi People Every Country military has Run simulation after simulation on war outbreak,trust me there is no happy Ending.
Remember "All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousR

If this is true, and China is so keen on economical means, why did they fall for it? Not saying it isn't true. I for one believe the US is one of the Rothschilds biggest earners, so they arent going to let our government do anything that will LOSE them money, but why did China fall for the game???

What game?

Borrowing America money game?

Because China wants complete US collapse. China is gambling, China must have predicted that US will collapse eventually, after collapse China will own US, and could potentially install a puppet regime legitimately.

That's why China is playing an indirect proxy war against US in Afghanistan, by supporting Pakistan.

US is borrowing money from China for the war in Afghanistan, while China is indirectly fighting a proxy war against US in Afghanistan through Pakistan.

US can't attack Pakistan directly due to its nuclear capabilities. The only thing it can do is to support India.

But

China is putting huge pressure on India to stop siding with US by stationing Chinese troops in both sides of the border, hence Chinese troops present in Pakistani Kashmir, and China is supporting the Maoist rebels + using Pakistan to support the Kashmiri resistance, causing havoc.

I can go on, it is a great story, war these days is not as simple as you may think. War these days are 100X more complicated than it used to be.
edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So oozy when your little prediction falls flat on its face you going to admit you were wrong?

China won't have a tougher stance against the U.S. they haven't taken a tougher stance towards the U.S. in the last 50 years over anything NK has done. If anything i think you will see China start to be tougher on NK behind the scenes. after all they have to be getting tired of NK risking everything because Kim won't do what he's told.

And lets not kid ourselves. NK and Sk have been trading shots across the DMZ for the last 50+ years neither the U.S. or CHina has stepped in to put a stop to it. Why? because NK and Sk fighting benefits both the U.S. and China. The Only way the U.S. and or China will really get involved is if NK or Sk take a DMZ skirmish to far and respark the war.

and to answer your previous post China isn't losing any money on their investment. why do you think they keep their currency pegged lower against the dollar? so they always make a profit! but that is for another thread not this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!

I left at page 40!! I come back to see if we have some news and low and behold we have idiots arguing over freaking guesses!!!!

Here is some news!!! Get a life and quit spending my donations on this crap!!

what has happened to ats?

It is obvious finding any news on this will be hard.. Thats why we have ats.. Not to gloat.. This thread should be for news links whether it be from tweets or whatever. The swineflu thread was a great example. But whatever I am not the author of this thread.. But oh man if I was..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

If my prediction is wrong, then I will admit it.

The above being said, my prediction is already bearing fruit.

China has finalized a deal to trade with Russia without dollar

That is a tougher stance.

Iraq was attacked, invaded and occupied for trying to trade without the dollar lol..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

This thread is to discuss the news at hand and add any new info that might come through.

You should read backwards, there is much news available.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Sorry oozy but your sadly very sadly mistaken. If the U.S. was to collapse China would not own the U.S. and they couldn't install any kind of government unless they actually invaded the U.S. and was able to get control of the country. and just because a government collapses doesn't mean its military will collapse or the will of the people to defend itself from invasion? Do you think just because their isn't a government that mysteriously all the military hardware stops working?

I hate to break it to you but
1. China has No MEANS of invading the U.S.
2. The U.S. military wouldn't just go away, they would be more focused on securing the U.S. mainland until the country got back on its feet.
3. If the U.S. Collapses so does every other country in the world. Because no other country could absorb the shock to the system if the LARGEST ECONOMY in the world falls!
4. the military hardware the U.S. has would still be operational and just as deadly then as it is now.
5. no country has successfully invaded the U.S. in the last 200+ years. the british tried and we know how that ended.

So please Oozy stop with your hate america for everything and the U.S. is going to collapse and China is going to own the U.S. and China is going to do this and that to the U.S. because at the end of the day the only thing that is going to happen is your going to continue to look like a fool and the world is going to keep spinning and china isn't going to do anything to the U.S. or take a stronger stance unless provoked. and I'm sorry but NK shooting at SK and the U.S. condeming the attacks or sending carriers to the area isn't going to upset CHina enough to try anything!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
China is putting huge pressure on India to stop siding with US by stationing Chinese troops in both sides of the border, hence Chinese troops present in Pakistani Kashmir, and China is supporting the Maoist rebels + using Pakistan to support the Kashmiri resistance, causing havoc.

India is far from being scared of china. There have been several border clashes over the past few decades. India is also a Nuclear power and Beijing knows that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Go read about USSR's collapse.

I don't think you get it.

Do you know how a coup works?

How divide and conquer works?

Do you know how a proxy war works?

Once US collapses, it is not about US military being able to defend itself, it is about internal power struggle, between different corporations, and different ideologies, which China can easily use to completely destroy US.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't think it is about India being scared of China, but rather India getting isolated in its own region.

China/Russia/Iran/Pakistan..

India has already lost huge investments in Iran because of US already.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

This thread is to discuss the news at hand and add any new info that might come through.

You should read backwards, there is much news available.

Yes, reading things backwards is very much your style oozy.

Btw, since when was islam a race?

Hrmm, well apart from the petty bickering going on here, there is little by way of news about the event anymore. Long ago it was about that, now it's about ... god knows what.

It's worse than twitter in here now..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
reply to post by oozyism

I hate to break it to you but
1. China has No MEANS of invading the U.S.

Oh yes they do. Second to us theirs is a fearsome MIC however they would not want to invade us but rather that large island down under and all the little islands around her.

2. The U.S. military wouldn't just go away, they would be more focused on securing the U.S. mainland until the country got back on its feet.

The standards of the US military are not what they once were.

3. If the U.S. Collapses so does every other country in the world. Because no other country could absorb the shock to the system if the LARGEST ECONOMY in the world falls!

That is pure balderdash and rubbish. In inflated narcissistic patriot pride based on imagination and not fact.

4. the military hardware the U.S. has would still be operational and just as deadly then as it is now.

So is everyone elses. What Russia China and India can do is amazing.

5. no country has successfully invaded the U.S. in the last 200+ years. the british tried and we know how that ended.

One might contest the la raza movement but meh who knows.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You only need to read from 5 pages back to see how much news have been posted.

If there was anything new, I would take the privilege to post it

And regarding my avatar, maybe you should send me a U2U, or write a message on my profile rather than going off topic

edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

IN addition to mercenary's comment thinking China, has a chance to invade the USA conventionally is the first mistake in your thinking. If china is dreaming of conquering US, they are not thinking conventionally!!

Now what does china have to do with The Korean conflict? I don't see them in this story.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

sorry oozy you just don't get it. IF the U.S. were to collapse it wouldn't be the corporations or other countries getting control of the U.S. it would be the people because we finally were freed from slavery. and I'd like to see how any other country or corp would try and stage a coup in the U.S. considering they would be just as broke as the U.S. and in the EXACT SAME vulnerable situation as the U.S.

you still don't get it. if the U.S. falls so does China, the UK, Europe, EVERYONE! The only reason it didn't happen when the USSR collapsed is because the U.S. and the other top 5 economies took the blow and was able to withstand it. IF the U.S. goes no one will be able to take the blow! so again please just stop. i mean we all love your posts for the comical value they hold and we all laugh at your foolishness but someone finally has to tell you, your being to foolish these days i'm sorry

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

you don't know what China has to do with the Korean conflict? where have you been under a rock? no seriously where have you been? China is the only country that has any influence on NK they are the ones when they say jump NK listens to when NK pulls a stupid stunt like this.

and to invade conventionally or unconventionally China still has to get their troops to U.S. Soil and in enough numbers to survive until China can mysteriously get reinforcments to the U.S. I.E more troops, air power etc. right now CHina doesn't have the capability to be anything but a regional power let alone a world power that can invade The. U.S.
edit on 11/23/2010 by Mercenary2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I don't think you get it.

You only need to read history to find out how things work.

Heard of puppet regimes?

Countries usually don't invade other countries to install puppet regimes, read about cold war etc etc..

There is so much examples, I only want you to learn and be prepared, because in the brink of a collapse other world powers will take the opportunity.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
Oh yes they do. Second to us theirs is a fearsome MIC however they would not want to invade us but rather that large island down under and all the little islands around her

How exactly? Coming across the Bering Strait

The standards of the US military are not what they once were.

You know this how exactly? Let me guess, you read something online or heard something...

That is pure balderdash and rubbish. In inflated narcissistic patriot pride based on imagination and not fact.

Like your bogus self delusional claim that the US military is not what it used to be or that China will inavade using an imaginary deep water navy etc....?

One might contest the la raza movement but meh who knows.

So would be organizations withing China, Russia and India which also would like nothing better to do than overthrow their Governments.
edit on 23-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
no country has successfully invaded the U.S. in the last 200+ years.

ummm maybe u missed it but
by last count, there are over 12 Million
illegal immigrants from Mexico within
our borders. And they bring drugs and guns.
Is this not a covert invasion ????

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

this will be the last time i respond to you oozy since you don't understand that a coup in the U.S. if it were to collapse would not happen.

No foreign power or corporation would be in a position to pull off a coup when they would be in exactly the same or even weaker position than the U.S. would be in if the U.S. collapsed. they all would be worried about saving themselves from a coup not worrying about taking over another country.

And if the U.S. was to fail the people of this country would be the ones to take over this country not china. I'm sorry your dream just isn't going to happen.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join