It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just a little background History from one of Signatories of The Armistance

CANADA Yea Canada!

and a little history lesson from us Canadians

"At the conferences, St-Laurent, compelled by his belief that the UN would be ineffective in times of war and armed conflict without some military means to impose its will, advocated the adoption of a UN military force. This force he proposed would be used in situations that called for both tact and might to preserve peace or prevent combat. In 1956, this idea was actualized by St-Laurent and his Secretary of State for External Affairs Lester B. Pearson in the development of UN Peacekeepers that helped to put an end to the Suez Crisis.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The Signatories are on the right side of the page,,

Please stop saying ,, the U.N yes,,, but who were the signatories, very important,, even today.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Any new information yet?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Does anyone read history books on here? If South Korea is attacked the United States WILL respond with great force. Shock and Awe baby!

Also. Let us go back to all previous World Wars. The United States is a sleeping giant. IF, a World War were to break out the United States war machine will kick into high gear and we will mobilize. We do not fight wars to lose. Don't bring up Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, ETC. Those are policing missions! They are NOT wars!

If the United States is able to take off the gloves the World will beg us to stop! Stop listening to the Washington D.C. crowd and read our history! We will and can open a can of whoop a**! We are 20+ years ahead of the rest of the World!

I am so sick of the America bashing here on this site! We ARE the number one power in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. We will bury any enemy we go up against; China, Russia, Russia/China/AND Korea. I'm telling you and remember my words. We will annihilate this pest and anyone who stands in our way. WAKE UP. Watch. Look. Observe...

These word are the words are i hate here and if theres anything i hate is american nationalism, Europeans are getting sick and tired of america controlling there nations, by installing proxy pro western/ pro American leaders.

And also Europeans are sick of the american government creating proxy states and countries in the Balkan regions along with re writing of history

You sir have spoken like a true sheep, all of these wars are a profit to the elites if your so blind to see that, that's fine.

We will bury any enemy we go up against; China, Russia, Russia/China/AND Korea. I'm telling you and remember my words.

You must be joking right? Chinese army is over 202 billion strong force along with Russia has a ally in the region, your pulling my leg with your post.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Sorry Bob But technically the U.N is the signatory for Canada.

And that List is a list of the countries involved in the war not the signatories of the Armistice Agreement.

the signatories are North Korea, China, U.S. on behalf of the U.N. since the U.S. commander was the commander in chief of the U.N forces i was wrong in a previous post South Korea was not a signatory
link

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Baba Venga predicted WW3 would start in November! FOL

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think you should really recheck your calculations haha. 202 billion people? or even 202 million people?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I havent been on here in a few hours and now you guys are talking about Canada. I figured this thread would degrade into crap once there was no new news to report.

As i stated earlier today, this will blow over. Save your seeds and water. LMAO!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Buying China's product using China's money, that is not good is it now.

Plus

US is printing money making China loose billions they paid for US.

that isn't good either.

edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Chinese state media coverage of the Korean peninsula shelling incident has avoided criticising Beijing's close ally Pyongyang and even said the episode showed North Korea's "toughness".

North Korea fired a deadly barrage of artillery shells onto a South Korean island on Tuesday in one of the most serious border incidents since the 1950-53 war, sparking global condemnation of Pyongyang.

China's official response has so far been relatively tepid while state media have largely avoided pointing the finger at North Korea and taken an occasionally pro-Pyongyang tone.

"North Korea showed its toughness during the skirmish," the Global Times said in an editorial that also criticised the "failure of the hardline policies" of the current South Korean government towards its northern neighbour.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1
Any new information yet?

Yes, Prince William and Kate Middleton have set a date for their wedding!

*sigh*

But to be fair, I suppose the news here did have a relatively decent item on the conflict. But all I keep hearing is about those two idiots getting married..

I don't thin anything else has happened, tensions high but what else is new for that region.

I believe it will taper off now. NK has had it's tanty, the world has scolded the attention seeking cry baby, and now he's sucking his thumb and whimpering about being told off by everyone.

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

We will bury any enemy we go up against; China, Russia, Russia/China/AND Korea. I'm telling you and remember my words.

You must be joking right? Chinese army is over 202 billion strong force along with Russia has a ally in the region, your pulling my leg with your post.

Um... I'm willing to bet it could be done. While the O.P.'s method of putting this across was somewhat crude, I agree with him. Depending on what big guns the US would be willing to pull out of hiding and use in broad daylight. Trust me I don't speak lightly, and I'm not one to exadgerate something I don't believe to be true.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelinside451
Baba Venga predicted WW3 would start in November! FOL

And I predicted yesterday that WW3 will not start in November.

Let's see who's the better prophet eh?

ps, if I were you, I'd put money on badw0lf...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Does anyone read history books on here? If South Korea is attacked the United States WILL respond with great force. Shock and Awe baby!

Also. Let us go back to all previous World Wars. The United States is a sleeping giant. IF, a World War were to break out the United States war machine will kick into high gear and we will mobilize. We do not fight wars to lose. Don't bring up Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, ETC. Those are policing missions! They are NOT wars!

If the United States is able to take off the gloves the World will beg us to stop! Stop listening to the Washington D.C. crowd and read our history! We will and can open a can of whoop a**! We are 20+ years ahead of the rest of the World!

I am so sick of the America bashing here on this site! We ARE the number one power in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. We will bury any enemy we go up against; China, Russia, Russia/China/AND Korea. I'm telling you and remember my words. We will annihilate this pest and anyone who stands in our way. WAKE UP. Watch. Look. Observe...

Calm Down Adolf Hitler

IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD yeah alright LOL

Don't think so.... you have next to no history at all

But i would agree if the US was put into a conventional war and indeed Iraq & afghanistan are not wars, they are resources controlling operations & other, but yeah ive no doubt the US would destroy any of thos mentioned above with out a doubt, a big war would suit its hardware to the ground, but not without HUGE losses, you will most likey be a burning heap & no longer a super power also... Intrested still? thought not...

But all at the same time? Nah your deluded...

Don't kid your self that your government has the funds to go and start bashing north korea because you don't china would love for you to go swinging your handbags about in North Korea getting weaker & weaker, maybe you should be saving your energy.

If america never had the western worlds backing & support your country would be up to its neck in s**t without a doubt, china would take a swing & russia would definatly had a swing at you by now, this is what americans shouting from the tree tops i will kill you all have failed to relise, the US have the backing of many western allies and this means they become untouchable...

Oh i don't hate americans i love americans & america god bless it, lovely people, i just hate people speaking like warlords & dictators when they have never been to a war zone or have ANY IDEA of what a war is, maybe you should go and enlist in the army and persue your lust for wars & death, my guess is you will let others do that and sit behind the safty of your computer & play war games

So your sick of american bashing, i bet americans are sick of you,

There are so many complete and utter idiots chest beating in this thread its unreal, as ex infantry my self i'll give you 6 months on the front line and you wont be thinking wars are so cool & im so f**king bad after being on the front line for 6 months, and if you got your wish of fighting Russia/China/NKorea all at the same time "ON YOUR OWN" chances are your be dead within a week after going to the front line, seriously you don't get another go in real life wars you have to complete all the levels in one go

Pffff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormflower007

i wouldn't put much stock in what China is saying publicly. its what China is saying or doing Privately that you need to watch. OF course they are going to publicly support NK. but behind the scenes i'm willing to bet China is reading the riot act to NK over this.

The last thing China wants is fighting between NK and SK. if this went to a full blown war China knows the end result will be a re-unified Korea under a Sk style government and China will loose its buffer zone between them and the U.S. and China will loose any influence they may have in Korea.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Buying China's product using China's money, that is not good is it now.

Plus

US is printing money making China loose millions they paid for US.

that isn't good either.

If this is true, and China is so keen on economical means, why did they fall for it? Not saying it isn't true. I for one believe the US is one of the Rothschilds biggest earners, so they arent going to let our government do anything that will LOSE them money, but why did China fall for the game???

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i think the best solution would be to make the 6 party talks into a 3 party talks with China, NK and SK !
Let SK turn to China as protector and China will take care of NK !

Let the Asian's take care of them selfes and America / the west of them selfes if you want to have real peace !

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
reply to post by Stormflower007

i wouldn't put much stock in what China is saying publicly. its what China is saying or doing Privately that you need to watch. OF course they are going to publicly support NK. but behind the scenes i'm willing to bet China is reading the riot act to NK over this.

The last thing China wants is fighting between NK and SK. if this went to a full blown war China knows the end result will be a re-unified Korea under a Sk style government and China will loose its buffer zone between them and the U.S. and China will loose any influence they may have in Korea.

Watch how China will have a tougher stance towards US after this.

Think about it, this incident send a signal to China, that US is weak, militarily as much as economically.

China will push India to come to its side, the only US ally in the region.

China will also pressure Japan to kick US bases out, Japan already tried that before, but Japan's Ayatollah forced the Japanese leader to resign.

All the information can be easily acquired, use the search engine

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ha, yeah, will bury the Russians and Chinese in our own dead lifeless bodies and crumbled cities...

Whoever wins that war gets the "Congratulations" award for inheriting a no-man's land and earning the disrespect of those left living who were not intrested in the "rumble" to begin with. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of South Americans, Africans and Afghani goat herders who really don't want to be blown to bits because they have an American base somewhere near by.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join