It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Forgive me I just couldn't help but point out the obvious, if only to see how Americans might react. Bad karma move on my part probably. Sorry..

ie: that short of nuking Pyongyang, the USA would surely lose a purely conventional war with North Korea, given the USA's present deployment.

What a horrible thing to even begin to contemplate however.
edit on 23-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by MikeboydUS

That would be the Vatican giving those orders.

And remember England just handed command of there Forces over to France. So of course they would be committing both French AND English Forces. But french command i think is a mistake. Although Montgomery was an ass.
edit on 23-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by BobAthome because: opps

You really think so?

The French are only half-assed Catholic, and Sarkozy's a Jew, so I don't know if the Vatican is really the place to look here.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

And remember England just handed command of there Forces over to France. So of course they would be committing both French AND English Forces. But french command i think is a mistake. Although Montgomery was an ass.

You really think so?

The French are only half-assed Catholic, and Sarkozy's a Jew, so I don't know if the Vatican is really the place to look here.

So that makes u a Muslim?? gee that was easy

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
How much longer will people live in denial about this ongoing war,2 people are dead over it.Those are someones family members in South Korea.This will lead to all out war eventually and WW3,because of the other wars on terrorist.

The war never stopped, there has just been a ceasefire for half a century.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

If you have something to say, say it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Sarkozy's a Roman Catholic.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You really think so?

So that makes u a Muslim?? gee that was easy

So there's only room in your world for Jews, Catholics, and Muslims, huh?

What about agnostics and Buddhists and atheists and Wiccans and everybody else who doesn't have a pony in your little race.

Please get back on topic. There's plenty of interesting stuff to discuss without going off-topic and delivering ridiculous and childish insults.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Any new information?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chips

You would think he would check his facts,,, lol No soup for u

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And his mother's Jewish, which makes him Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ohh noes he's a jew. please get back on topic.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

reply to post by Justaposter

So you know for a fact that the North fired first, then.

I'd love to have a look at your information sources. They must be of impeccable quality for you to be so sure.

I would love to tell you Hatto, but you are behaving like a naughty child so..
NO SOURCE FOR YOU!

*shakes head*
seriously dude.. just because I am not oohing and ahhing at your every word I am a troll?!

In reality you are just some random person posting on a message forum. No wiser than anyone else.

No you're a troll because you're a name caller who hasn't posted anything insightful or useful in this whole thread. You just beat your chest like a chimp wrapped in an American flag, thinking you are patriotic while your ignorance is just unfortunate.

Nobody should be proud of putting their ignorance on display, of calling names, and of being jingoistic. Your brand of fair-weather patriotism is actually very harmful to our nation and while I respect your right to have your say, I do not have much respect for your commentary because it is not useful, not honest, and adds nothing to the discussion.

You don't have to OOH and AAH me, and if you look back you will see that I don't require or desire that. What you should do is back up your wild assertions with facts, try to prove them with logic, or get onto the reading and homework list that I posted for the benefit of people just like you.

If you want to discuss the topic at hand, please do so. I am finished pussyfooting around with you and your derails and trolls, though.

edit on 23-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: Editing quotelevel

Exactly when and where did I call you a name? What "wild assertions" are you referring to? Derails? Seriously?! I have only posted 4 or 5 times on a 58 page thread Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.. or need to take a breather on this. But hey, if it makes you feel better no sweat off my back

Now back on topic.. can the poster who said the French have called in for UN action please post a link. I would like read more info on this please.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1FutureMarine1

If u do hear,,, anything new,, how about a heads up.
And people im going to say something here which may sound strange but if we are indeed in a prelude too something serious i would reall like people to keep in mind "loose Lips" so if u can keep it how should i say,, coded would maybe be too strong a word?

thank-you

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1

I was just replying to somebody who claimed that the French were following orders from the Vatican which is just patently untrue, Mom.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why do you people have to bring religion into nearly EVERY topic. Either that or some other useless debate non-related to the original issue.

Are there any new updates by the way?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You would think he would check his facts,,, lol No soup for u

Careful Bob, you will be put into "troll" category like I have been

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1

I was just replying to somebody who claimed that the French were following orders from the Vatican which is just patently untrue, Mom.

Ohh okie dokie. /fail on me.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Stay on track! This is a thread about North Korea and South Korea, not for your bickering, go somewhere else and start your own thread. If you don't have anything useful to say for this thread, then don't comment on it at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Justaposter

So you know for a fact that the North fired first, then.

I'd love to have a look at your information sources. They must be of impeccable quality for you to be so sure.

I would love to tell you Hatto, but you are behaving like a naughty child so..
NO SOURCE FOR YOU!

*shakes head*
seriously dude.. just because I am not oohing and ahhing at your every word I am a troll?!

In reality you are just some random person posting on a message forum. No wiser than anyone else.

No you're a troll because you're a name caller who hasn't posted anything insightful or useful in this whole thread. You just beat your chest like a chimp wrapped in an American flag, thinking you are patriotic while your ignorance is just unfortunate.

Nobody should be proud of putting their ignorance on display, of calling names, and of being jingoistic. Your brand of fair-weather patriotism is actually very harmful to our nation and while I respect your right to have your say, I do not have much respect for your commentary because it is not useful, not honest, and adds nothing to the discussion.

You don't have to OOH and AAH me, and if you look back you will see that I don't require or desire that. What you should do is back up your wild assertions with facts, try to prove them with logic, or get onto the reading and homework list that I posted for the benefit of people just like you.

If you want to discuss the topic at hand, please do so. I am finished pussyfooting around with you and your derails and trolls, though.

edit on 23-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: Editing quotelevel

Exactly when and where did I call you a name? What "wild assertions" are you referring to? Derails? Seriously?! I have only posted 4 or 5 times on a 58 page thread Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.. or need to take a breather on this. But hey, if it makes you feel better no sweat off my back

Now back on topic.. can the poster who said the French have called in for UN action please post a link. I would like read more info on this please.

No, I don't have you confused with anybody else. You have acted sore in the butt, and hinted that you are in possession of some great secrets while you aren't. You asserted that you know stuff which you clearly don't, and you called me a "naughty child" which is just rude.

You don't have to agree with what I say, but don't act like a chump and then claim the high road.

I agree, though, back on topic.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted already but I didn't have the time to read through almost 60 pages of posts.

Russia today and Sky News are reporting that South Korea was the one who cast the first stone.

www.skynews.com.au...

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join