It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This Cleary shows it was a missle,,please analyze.

Thank-You

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Military-wise, are we expecting anything more to happen or not?

Good thread, by the way - starred and flagged.

link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
Curious - Obama was going to address the nation and Fox news just reported that he has changed his mind and will call the SK president instead at 9:00 est. tonight.

So dear leader turns down some face time, now I am worried

link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
This is very serious

Flag this thread

This may turn into a nightmare

Doubt it. It'll be gone like a fart in the wind in a couple of days.
I'm pretty certain of that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I agree this is probably just gonna be a small incident but looking at the video by RT there were in fact alot of missiles that were fired. It would be nice if we just took NK out and got this all done with.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
This Cleary shows it was a missle,,please analyze.

Thank-You

www.youtube.com...

Any high speed projectile moving against a CCD that is line-read and not frame-read will appear to be elongated.

I can see the streak but this does not prove that it was a missile.

Here's a bit of a math exercise for you: Assuming a projectile is moving at 1500 FPS, what is the minimum framerate that we would need in order to see a clear, single image of the projectile that is not motion blurred?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It looks like for the first time I can think of France is calling for UN action while we are doing what they normally do.

What is this? The Twilight Zone? Doo dee doo doo!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by Justaposter

reply to post by Justaposter

So you know for a fact that the North fired first, then.

I'd love to have a look at your information sources. They must be of impeccable quality for you to be so sure.

I would love to tell you Hatto, but you are behaving like a naughty child so..
NO SOURCE FOR YOU!

*shakes head*
seriously dude.. just because I am not oohing and ahhing at your every word I am a troll?!

In reality you are just some random person posting on a message forum. No wiser than anyone else.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazrmau5

good catch i tend to agree,, not that much into ,,math? , more of a spotter u might say.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

That would be the Vatican giving those orders.

And remember England just handed command of there Forces over to France. So of course they would be committing both French AND English Forces. But french command i think is a mistake. Although Montgomery was an ass.
edit on 23-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by BobAthome because: opps

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wheres the aliens? Stop the nukes! lol. Anyways, everything seems to be calm, I don't think it will be escalated anymore. Hopefully not anyways.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazrmau5

Correct me if I'm wrong but last time the USA ventured into NK is when China crossed over to NK and beat them back.

link   
If all out war started, and the US became involved, conventional warfare would be insufficient as NK has the third largest standing army in the world and more conventional missles than anyone ie: short of nuking Pyongyang, the US, as currently deployed, would lose a war against North Korea.
edit on 23-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

link   
"And there will be war and rumour of war"..........

This planet we live on seems to be getting smaller by the day. Heres hoping this is just the usual sabre rattling and not chess peices being moved by others.

respects

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

MaCarther said we do it now or later ,,Mr President,, and of course that was the Armistance.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well it seems there missle detection system is all out off whack.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
if this does lead to war...does that mean that hawkeye, klinger and radar can dust of the old tents and set up the m.a.s.h. unit again.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Justaposter

So you know for a fact that the North fired first, then.

I'd love to have a look at your information sources. They must be of impeccable quality for you to be so sure.

I would love to tell you Hatto, but you are behaving like a naughty child so..
NO SOURCE FOR YOU!

*shakes head*
seriously dude.. just because I am not oohing and ahhing at your every word I am a troll?!

In reality you are just some random person posting on a message forum. No wiser than anyone else.

No you're a troll because you're a name caller who hasn't posted anything insightful or useful in this whole thread. You just beat your chest like a chimp wrapped in an American flag, thinking you are patriotic while your ignorance is just unfortunate.

Nobody should be proud of putting their ignorance on display, of calling names, and of being jingoistic. Your brand of fair-weather patriotism is actually very harmful to our nation and while I respect your right to have your say, I do not have much respect for your commentary because it is not useful, not honest, and adds nothing to the discussion.

You don't have to OOH and AAH me, and if you look back you will see that I don't require or desire that. What you should do is back up your wild assertions with facts, try to prove them with logic, or get onto the reading and homework list that I posted for the benefit of people just like you.

If you want to discuss the topic at hand, please do so. I am finished pussyfooting around with you and your derails and trolls, though.

edit on 23-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: Editing quotelevel

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
How much longer will people live in denial about this ongoing war,2 people are dead over it.Those are someones family members in South Korea.This will lead to all out war eventually and WW3,because of the other wars on terrorist.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Ya i bet u can find a streak in that guys pants too,,

*See video above

edit on 23-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join