It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0

p.s. as many people here are short sighted, I will yet again repeat myself - Vanga never did a prediction about World War 3. None of the other predictions you're all parroting as well. Sheesh.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

I'd actually believe that. After I had posted earlier I looked into the site listing those predictions and the source is very questionable. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was not from her.

As to her other predictions, well I don't know enough about them...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have some friends in the 25th FS stationed in Osan and I bet it's getting interesting for them. I haven't heard from them in a while but tensions between the North and South are always intense. I would feel a lot better knowing the A-10's are on the friendly side. Until one of the Korea's actually hit a civilian center or target infrastructure I don't see war happening. As for China I've heard from numerous people that they don't really care. Which makes sense because you would figure they would move some troops to the border even as a precaution.
edit on 23-11-2010 by nastalgik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So its ok for the the south to call up their wetern allies but not the north ? ... Is that somehow unfair on the anglo-saxons ? WTH are you talking about ?.......And the end result was victory for the south and their allies or was it the north and theirs ? Or perhaps it ended in a stalemate which still stands or stood till earlier today ......

So you reckon the good ol' US of A is gonna invade and put them down , those pesky northerners .... Just like they did in Vietnam perhaps or maybe all my history books are tottally wrong ...... This is not New Orleans after hurricane Katrina friend ..... We cant just send in the rangers to gun down them gangbangers , the Jong-ills plus and this is far more important , the north have had 60 or so years to strengthen thier defences in preparation for an end to this unresolved festering sore ...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Justaposter
Okay I am so outta the loop about this Vanga person.. but didn't all "prophets" predict WW3?

No, one predicted the Ex-Wife and I would have 3 instead of our 2 children.

edit on 23-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Amazing! No one predicted Hubby and I would have had 3 kiddos either

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Gazmeister

war games are an act of war
when
someonew does them in your front yard after asking them not to....
at least it is like that at my house

Exactly, it seems that the South may have spooked N.Korea into thinking a war or invasion had begun by their large military exercises.

Still reckless by N.Korea as well, but that largely depends on how sophisticated their radar and defensive systems are at determining where artillery shells land.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
baba vanga...

baba vanga predictions

No one has figured out whether or not these rediculous prophecies she is attributed with actually came from her.
This comment on the page sums it up for me.

I am Bulgarian. I lived 15 miles away when she was alive. I have never heard these predictions till now, which is 12 years after she died. Do not listen to this, someone is playing on your nerves and putting words in her mouth. She is not alive to defend herself. And people half-literate are enjoying this psychological game. As a matter of fact the maya also predicted the end of the world in December 2012. guess what: they predicted massive tsunamis and rain. Their exact words are “water will fall from the sky” My grandma was predicting massive draught. So, who should we believe? Vanga (if this prediction is hers at all) did not put any date on this event and more than that- she did not point any location, which is not typical for her. I believe if she did the prediction, she would have done so. Some people read it as atom bombs will be thrown in Europe. Some think they will be thrown in America. So if you wanna run for your life- run to China. Good luck. I personally will stay in America. Predictions like this have come and gone before. Nothing happened. I do not believe Vanga wrote this (or said it)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Gazmeister

war games are an act of war
when
someonew does them in your front yard after asking them not to....
at least it is like that at my house

Exactly, it seems that the South may have spooked N.Korea into thinking a war or invasion had begun by their large military exercises.

Still reckless by N.Korea as well, but the extent will depend on how sophisticated their radar and defensive systems are at determining where artillery shells fired from the South landed (presuming they were fired towards the sea rather than a misfire onto land or a false flag).
edit on 23-11-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Firstly, this blind balkan prophet woman is no prophet. she simply can be a 'mouthpiece' of the elite she represented, and therefore be made to appear as a 'prophet' to us.

I think the Zohar is most precise about these days. Its says in no unclear language, "in the end of days, Israel will attack paras, and Paras will attack the world".

Paras being Persia/Iran.

North Korea/South korea conflict is so far from us that it can hardly be considered the impetus for world war 3. Sure, maybe it'll exacerbate the international situation, and perhaps incite Iran to take its next step towards bringing doom on the world (as its leader has already suggested, in order to bring the state of chaos neccesary for the coming of the islamic 'imam mahdi"). So, it raises tensions, and mayb acts as a 'spark', but its not the international threat the this thread is making of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Why do you believe there is a non-response?

There has been no response. If there had been, then Obama would be get all presidential, puff out his chest, and tell the world how wonderful he is and how in charge he is. That's the way of politicians and he's no different. But like the Fort Hood shooting ... .All we hear is crickets chirping.

or are you simply complaining that the nukes aren't in the air already?-

:shk: Grow up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I agree with you that this could have been staged as part of a false flag operation.

bro, I was just answering a question
by a poster who asked HOW it could be a false flag.
And I gave a theory of HOW.
I'm not saying this is how it happened
at all. All I'm saying is it's plausible
and very possible.

But why speculate is was a "false flag" when there is absolutely no evidence it was.
Plus North Korea admitted it.

It fits the MO of North Korea anyway.
edit on 23/11/10 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

History is on the side of this incident being bullcrap.. not just speculation. The amount of "N Korea, nuke happy & crazy" propaganda being regurgitated should make the boys in Langley proud.

Gulf of Tonkin debate sounded just like this, people railing on and on about evil N Vietnam being crazy and in bed with the freedom hating commies.. turns out it never happened.

Dear GOP party leader blames bin laden for 9/11 & the media run with it.. yet 2 wars and 9 years later.. there still isn't evidence enough to charge the baddest boogie-man to ever hide under a bed.

More recently Georgia fires first and gets hammered by Russia.. while the MSM flavors the story with a US govt fecal matter to make is sound like it was all Russia fault.

I'd rather let an investigation find the suspect rather than trust an establishment noise machine with no credibility.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by swiftfootedachilleus
reply to post by SLAYER69

So its ok for the the south to call up their wetern allies but not the north ? ... Is that somehow unfair on the anglo-saxons ? WTH are you talking about ?.......And the end result was victory for the south and their allies or was it the north and theirs ? Or perhaps it ended in a stalemate which still stands or stood till earlier today ......

Who started what?!

Is what you should be remembering. North Korea under Stalin's advise and material support attacked and invaded the South in an unprovoked manner.

So you reckon the good ol' US of A is gonna invade and put them down , those pesky northerners .... Just like they did in Vietnam perhaps or maybe all my history books are tottally wrong ......

Do you always go around assuming what others believe or understand? Are you are a legend in your own mind as well?

This is not New Orleans after hurricane Katrina friend ..... We cant just send in the rangers to gun down them gangbangers , the Jong-ills plus and this is far more important , the north have had 60 or so years to strengthen thier defences in preparation for an end to this unresolved festering sore ...

Good, let the Starving North Koreans eat all those artillery rounds. The South has never threatened a war with the North then or now. Crack open a REAL history book from the library of your choice and see how many times the North has threatened a war with the South when anyone in Seoul farted in the wrong direction.
edit on 23-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes I'm sure the USA wants to invade. Those masses of poor, uneducated mind slaves make great resources...or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

This has been proven to be a hoax by some Russian guy, it was on the news in Bulgaria. Some relatives of Vanga spoke and said she never did say any of those things. Also, these are clearly not predictions in her style. I can tell, because I'm from Bulgaria, and also am very much informed regarding her "case" and her credibility. Unlike many people on this site, obviously.

Am not meaning to derail the thread, I just got mad about the lies being repeated over and over. From all I know, Vanga was an amazing person and she doesn't deserve this. So you can all continue now about the Koreas.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't like my 1st post here to be about a possible war that as been growing up in tension in the last couple of years, but the circumstances said so...

I've read somewhere that North Korea only attacked the South after the Shout Korean military provoked to them.
Dunno if it's true or not, but hey...who threw the 1st shots huh ? I say...North.

I'm, not here to say who's right or not because I firmly believe that in war no one is right, doesn't matter the motives, just the actions and those should never be war by neither side.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Why would they attack that island? Strategically speaking, what is its significance?

link   
I think we are pretty much out of the water now.... No vagga predictions are true.... Give it another 6 months or year and we will hear the same thing that happens again back and forth until the real big one and we will know when the real big ones hits no one will be expecting it. This one is done with though will be non-existent in a week. One more notch for the history books.

link   
reply to post by swiftfootedachilleus

I think you must have USA confused with someone else. We could care less about Kimmy. We have been actively ignoring him for quite a while now. He gets cranky when he doesn't get any attention and does something like he just did today. Trust me, If we wanted to go after him, we would have invented a reason long before he gave us one.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by Gazmeister

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I agree with you that this could have been staged as part of a false flag operation.

bro, I was just answering a question
by a poster who asked HOW it could be a false flag.
And I gave a theory of HOW.
I'm not saying this is how it happened
at all. All I'm saying is it's plausible
and very possible.

But why speculate is was a "false flag" when there is absolutely no evidence it was.
Plus North Korea admitted it.

It fits the MO of North Korea anyway.
edit on 23/11/10 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

History is on the side of this incident being bullcrap.. not just speculation. The amount of "N Korea, nuke happy & crazy" propaganda being regurgitated should make the boys in Langley proud.

Gulf of Tonkin debate sounded just like this, people railing on and on about evil N Vietnam being crazy and in bed with the freedom hating commies.. turns out it never happened.

Dear GOP party leader blames bin laden for 9/11 & the media run with it.. yet 2 wars and 9 years later.. there still isn't evidence enough to charge the baddest boogie-man to ever hide under a bed.

More recently Georgia fires first and gets hammered by Russia.. while the MSM flavors the story with a US govt fecal matter to make is sound like it was all Russia fault.

I'd rather let an investigation find the suspect rather than trust an establishment noise machine with no credibility.

History is on the side of this incident being bullcrap?

History proves that North Korea are entirely capable of something like this, the Korean war started because North Korea launched an unprovoked attack on South Korea.

You really going to sit there and tell me North Korea wouldn't of fired artillery at South Korea?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asgardian

Have a read at the link...

Tensions are near the boiling point on the Korean peninsula after North Korea shelled a South Korean island, killing two South Korean soldiers. What's behind this latest spike in hostilities between the longtime adversaries, and just how concerned should we be -- especially since we have 25,000 military personnel stationed in South Korea? Here's what you need to know.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Firstly, this blind balkan prophet woman is no prophet. she simply can be a 'mouthpiece' of the elite she represented, and therefore be made to appear as a 'prophet' to us.

This blind balkan prophet woman continued welcoming thousands of people in her own home until the very end of her life, as if they were her children, and helped them in their problems (if they deserved being helped, that is). She was devoted to all the normal people, people like you and me. And unlike all the charlatans out there, she really DID help those people. No, you won't read about this on the Internet, but you can ask anyone here who knows a bit more about her or knows her personally, and you will understand what I mean. That's it.

I'm over and out.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join