It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
hey guys going back to the 11-6-10 false flag from the simpsons it was actually 11-30-2010 was the actual date seems interesting enough for this to happen one week before the 30th just seems odd that happens doesnt it?

not really man. its easy to connect anything with anything if you think hard enough

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

By "exchange" they could be speaking of the SK jets that were scrambled to hit the artillary site.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
Now you might take more serious my prediction for December:
Warning! Astrology predicts major (military or economic) event in December 2010

Everyone was bashing me for posting just another prediction, but I predicted a likely milittary conflict or economic event for December, based on astrological cycles.

We have been having a major military conflict event since Sep 11, 2001. There has been an economic crisis since March 2008. This is nothing new.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
exactly but thought it was weird lol

reply to post by asperetty

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by fooks

Well you are free to disagree. I would like to know, what publications have you read and digested? Where have you gotten your information?

I listed several good sources of reliable, properly prepared information that people can use to learn about North Korea previously in the thread. I recommend you read a little about the situation before you call it a foregone conclusion.

i read the news in #in chinese, i live here.

gow choy laaa! china will have to deal with nk or get their ass kicked.

as i said, 1 month of no supplies and the army will fold,

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

YOU have been debunked sir! Many dead, many wounded. Now YOU move along!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

You sure covered a few base's there, either or, whats your preference?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
reply to post by Vitchilo

YOU have been debunked sir! Many dead, many wounded. Now YOU move along!

hahah

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by segurelha
Now you might take more serious my prediction for December:
Warning! Astrology predicts major (military or economic) event in December 2010

Everyone was bashing me for posting just another prediction, but I predicted a likely milittary conflict or economic event for December, based on astrological cycles.

We have been having a major military conflict event since Sep 11, 2001. There has been an economic crisis since March 2008. This is nothing new.

The secret to making accurate predictions: make them so general and wide that the probability of an event happening that you can associate is almost 100% guaranteed.

I predict that in the first two months of 2011 there will be an economic crisis (within the wider crisis) the likes of which we haven't seen since the great depression.
I also predict protests and violence in European streets.

Now, I can guarantee that something will happen in Jan or Feb that reporters will say "hasn't been as bad since the great depression." They do this every month.
There are also protest in one part of Europe or another every few weeks.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
in case everyone forgot, this is between North and South Korea, not the US and China. Yes the ramifications could potentially involve China and the US because China will have to choose its side.
edit on 23-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

See, this is the kind of ridiculous one-dimensional thinking that gets the human race into such dire straits time and time again...

Nothing against you for posting this as you are stating more what others say rather than your own opinion, but... why should anyone HAVE to choose sides??? What bearing does that have on anything? If China is against any war between both Koreas then the wise, sensible, correct response would be to remain impartial. Surely the only thing China has to do is to mediate between the North and the South. As many have said before, the last thing China would want is an influx of several million starving and desperate North Koreans across its border.

Should China be drawn into any wider conflict, it would be at the hands of a deliberate attack on it, to which it would then have to respond.

Taking sides is only warranted when there are clear right and wrong parties. Anything else is just insane think.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
is anyone looking at the World markets due to this event?

this could be something of high interest, the markets in asia, are responding to this which makes it a lil different then the skirmishes in the past.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
hey guys going back to the 11-6-10 false flag from the simpsons it was actually 11-30-2010 was the actual date seems interesting enough for this to happen one week before the 30th just seems odd that happens doesnt it?

why is this odd. please explain.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
1342: South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has ordered the military to retaliate against North Korea if there are "additional provocations", the Yonhap news agency reports. A presidential spokeswoman says Mr Lee has ordered strikes on a North Korean missile base near Yeonpyeong if further attacks take place on South Korean territory.

Seems were just one more strike away from a serious battle

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Updat 13:46 GMT:

1342: South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has ordered the military to retaliate against North Korea if there are "additional provocations", the Yonhap news agency reports. A presidential spokeswoman says Mr Lee has ordered strikes on a North Korean missile base near Yeonpyeong if further attacks take place on South Korean territory.

1336: Mr Bosworth also says he had a "useful" discussion in Beijing about the North's recently-revealed uranium enrichment facility. The discovery prompted the US to rule out the resumption of six-party talks on nuclear disarmament that Pyongyang abandoned two years ago. "We agreed on the essential need for us to continue co-ordination and consultation on this issue. We agree that a multilateral approach to the problems of North Korea remains essential."

1333: The US special representative to North Korea, Stephen Bosworth, says he has talked with Chinese officials in Beijing about the shelling of Yeonpyeong. "We both share a view that such conflict is very undesirable, and I expressed to them the desire that restraint be exercised on all sides and I think we agree on that," he adds.

1330: Tae Kim in Seoul says: "As the father of a newborn facing mandatory national guard training this Friday, this situation does quite scare me a bit. Of course, news outlets are highlighting military analysts' comments regarding their views that it is highly unlikely this will escalate into a full-scale war, but of course there is always the 'as long as North Korea does not continue or escalate their attack' comment. I decided to take the opportunity to discuss frankly with my wife what she should do for herself and our son if the situation escalates."

link   
reply to post by the.lights

hm if China is truly an ally to NK but NK proves itself to be the aggressor in a potential peninsular war, then it would seem China would have to decide whether to support NK or not. considering China being a superpower and with speculation, and evidence to support, that China will replace the US economically and militarily,it would foolish for it not to take any stance and remain neutral and protective to its own interest. being a part of the UNSC, it would face heavy criticism for not pulling to the allied side which of course would oppose NK, and supporting NK would obviously land China in a very large predicament, unless Russia was there to back up China. as i once heard, the hottest seat in hell is reserved for those who reserve their right to remain neutral during a moral crisis. it would be the moral responsibility to protect or at least support NK to some degree, due to its long history or support in every Korean-International crisis, but this is not to say that China may abandon comradery in the event that NK proves itself to be at any fault.

link   
asain markets are down of course finance.yahoo.com...

reply to post by Bicent76

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Last tweets from LiveNewsWire :

2 mn ago - Hearing reports North Korea is preparing additional artillery capable of firing at range of 30km.
7 mn ago - ALERT: A North Korean naval fleet is moving toward South Korea, according to news agency MBC.

Any confirmation ?
It looks more to me, as provocation than anything else, but who knows ...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
only odd its a week till the 30th anything can happen just a thought of mine

i]reply to post by JohnySeagull

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Updat 13:46 GMT:

this is good news ...i m expecting that will be no more attacks from NK so this will be another of those incidents

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join