It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

This is not about S-Korea, this is about US and China confronting each other.

Follow the string.

Why would China use its proxy to attack S-Korea?

To test the strength of US??

Why would US use its proxy to attack N-Korea? to destroy any peace process, which would allow its strategic bases in S-Korea and Japan to stay.

This is either way, I for one don't take sides.

I'm just saying, if war starts, expect US to get hit from all sides.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Well, sure, we would certainly retaliate if North Korea perpetrated any sort of massive attacks. I am not saying we wouldn't.

However, it is likely that many of these facilities are linked. It is known for certain that the water supplies are nuclear-proof, as well as the air. Food is stockpiled. Perhaps they would be entombed, but any smart tunneler knows that the first thing you do after opening a shaft is creating another in case your first one gets blocked.

I object to the idea that any of these conflicts (USA vs. China or N. Korea) is a foregone conclusion. The USA could certainly cause massive NBC devastation, but only at the price of similar devastation being wreaked here in the USA.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

No one's striking China, but if the PRC became a problem they would be struck.

Striking and invading are entirely different.

If the PRC and the US ever come to blows, the US will not hit first.

link   
reply to post by asperetty

Carriers are relics and the next big conflict will prove this for sure.

This has been wargamed extensively.

link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

sorry but i disagree.

nk will die a quick death. no way in hell russia and china and sk will let them do anything.

if nk attacks sk and china does nothing, lol, ww3 fo sho!

bb!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

We are talking about N-Korea not China.

If US attacks China then expect its warships to get destroyed, and once they are destroyed it has to bring some more form other parts of the world which will take time.

100000 troops can't do much really, they can be eliminated in couple of round of bombing, their bases are not that hidden DUUH..

Anyways, getting way off topic, I actually need to start a thread regarding war strategies, concentrated VS stretched.

Both have advantages, but money is also a key.

link   

If US attacks China then expect its warships to get destroyed, and once they are destroyed it has to bring some more form other parts of the world which will take time.

100000 troops can't do much really, they can be eliminated in couple of round of bombing, their bases are not that hidden DUUH..

Anyways, getting way off topic, I actually need to start a thread regarding war strategies, concentrated VS stretched.

link   
reply to post by fooks

Well you are free to disagree. I would like to know, what publications have you read and digested? Where have you gotten your information?

I listed several good sources of reliable, properly prepared information that people can use to learn about North Korea previously in the thread. I recommend you read a little about the situation before you call it a foregone conclusion.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by vox2442

This is not about S-Korea, this is about US and China confronting each other.

No, its not, it's about S Korea doing excercises and N Korea using it as an excuse to fire.

Follow the string.

and find a cup at either end

Why would China use its proxy to attack S-Korea?

To test the strength of US??

China is a big boy, if it wanted to it could attack the US and that would be a disaster, thankfully this has sod all to do with your delusions of the US v China propoganda BS

Why would US use its proxy to attack N-Korea? to destroy any peace process, which would allow its strategic bases in S-Korea and Japan to stay.

Again, it has nothing to do with any other country other than the two koreas, your ideas a flawed, dangerous and utter tripe

This is either way, I for one don't take sides.

I'm just saying, if war starts, expect US to get hit from all sides.

So your taking anybodys side but the USA, because you have a big star and stripy bug up yer bumholio.

BTW YOU CANNOT BE RACIST TOWARDS A RELIGEON!! GET THE BLOODY MESSAGE.

Update 13:17 GMT:

1305: Japan describes North Korea's artillery attack as "unforgiveable", Reuters reports.

1305: The office of South Korea's president says in a statement: "The firing... constitutes an indisputable armed provocation against the Republic of Korea. Such actions will never be tolerated... The North Korean authorities will have to take full responsibility for the incident."

1300: Sam Kim in Seoul tweets: Returned from a quick meal. Streets as peaceful as they normally are. Only thing unusual was a radio relaying the news of attack in high tone. Read Sam Kim's tweets

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
so for the past few years we have seen North Korea and South Korea, escalate their tensions, if this is not the spark that blows the powder cage, I will and would hate to see the one that does, since each act continues to get worse. LOL lets not forget if I was north Korea, and I am aloud to sink ships bomb lands and murder people without really no response to it, LOL not only would I call you a punk, I would keep doing it bigger and better each time you let me.

This is a very elementary story.

If I were to guess, nothing will happen and North Korea, will once again defy the powers that be in its actions, until they start to hurl nukes. Who knows maybe they will get away with that also..

For those that are listening. Lets try to keep the egotistical debates off this thread, and try to provide news links since the MSM will not provide any fresh news due to propaganda and security of state..

thank you. MSM has priors for being told to stfu by tptb when global events occur in this warlike fashion.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
would you quit going off the thread topic please

reply to post by oozyism

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Now you might take more serious my prediction for December:
Warning! Astrology predicts major (military or economic) event in December 2010

Everyone was bashing me for posting just another prediction, but I predicted a likely milittary conflict or economic event for December, based on astrological cycles.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The fact that civilians have been targeted and injured, maybe even killed, makes this incident different to previous ones.

IMO however nothing will come of it. It must be frustrating to be SK because whenever something like this happens they have no choice but to take it on the chin and not retaliate. In many ways its very commendable. The question is how long their patience will last... civilians being targeted does stretch it ALOT.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

if nothing happens in December you will quit to put predictions on forums?
is this your last prediction?
edit on 23-11-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

You know NOTHING about strategy or the weapons of war; this is somewhat of a major weakness you expose in every single post you make oozyism, it's quite laughable the way you talk about "couple of round of bombing" and your flippant use of the word "warship"

I dont want to waste any more time replying to your inane posts, they all boil down to your childish hatred of the USA and your expectation of it's down fall.

Now get off this thread and go troll somewhere else.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
[

BTW YOU CANNOT BE RACIST TOWARDS A RELIGEON!! GET THE BLOODY MESSAGE.

Tell that to the ADL.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha

Everyone was bashing me for posting just another prediction, but I predicted a likely milittary conflict or economic event for December, based on astrological cycles.

Sorry, but by my calender it is November and predicting military events is rather vague consider we have war across the world.

If someone makes prediction of war or major military conflict every month some individual is bound to be right eventually!

edit on 23-11-2010 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hey guys going back to the 11-6-10 false flag from the simpsons it was actually 11-30-2010 was the actual date seems interesting enough for this to happen one week before the 30th just seems odd that happens doesnt it?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha

well ,. I guess we shall see,.
this still could fizzel out

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have another angle I am thinking of, what if China votes against NK, or just abstains, at the UN in a vote to take action. Have we forgotten the current secretary general is South Korean, do you not think he will push hard for some military action from the UN to defend his homeland.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join