It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
New Update:

0955: India deploys 36,000 extra troops along its border with China.

www.bbc.co.uk...

reply to post by mars1

The BBC are everywhere.......

edit on 23/11/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/11/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Does anybody know if South Korea's artillery shells hit their target? Ive been following twitter and searching for more info about it, but havent came up with anything yet.

Also, is MBC a credible source? They're the only site thats claiming a fleet is heading to the south, atleast from twitter. Ive tried translating their site, but my computer can barley translate anything on there.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ugh im so irritated with CNN right now doing thier talk shows instead of live Korean coverage

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
Copy just landed on BBC News desk.

~ North Korea News Agency are saying 'South Korea fired first'.

10.04 GMT

Will we ever know the truth though??
US will side with SK..

link   
reply to post by mars1

After a few rounds come in, with an estimated 200 shells. I think a cameraman should have enough time to start recording, no?

/startConspiracyThreories

link   

Originally posted by mars1
Nobody find it strange that the BBC was there to film the shells landing very convenient.
The BBC always seems to be at the right place at the right time.

Thanks

That is not the case, S Korea has news agencies who use satalites just like us to transmit TV. They are just uploading S Korea's camera feeds.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
New Update:

0955: India deploys 36,000 extra troops along its border with China.

It's all coming true, bit by bit:

Asia getting ready for US collapse

Well, it seems everyone is getting ready for a US collapse, Arabs buying more weapons, so the puppets can stay in power after US troops are gone and no one is there to defend them, the Iranians are making territorial claims over UAE Islands, and China/Russia making claims over Japanese Islands.

US wants to make India the Israel of South East Asia, but everyone is going against that move. Pakistan/Iran/China are fighting hard against that move, Chinese troops in Kashmir, Pakistan stirring up trouble in Indian Kashmir, and someone is morally and materialistically supporting the Maoist rebels in India. These actions are putting huge pressure on India to change sides.

While I see US trying to make a deal, to pass authority over Japan to India, how that plays out in the future will depend on China, because China is not making so much fuss over these Islands for no reason, its eye is on Japan, when the US collapses.

While Pakistan is trying to get Afghanistan, fighting a proxy war against the US (but US wants India to take over Afghanistan). Iran wants Iraq and has already created strong underground forces (hence Mehdi Army) and politically involved in every stage, but I suspect US wants Saudi Arabia to take over Iraq (pure speculation, but I don't think US will leave Iraq to Iran, not a chance).

Russia is aiming big I suspect, all these social issues raised in Europe, millions are protesting and clashing with riot police, the reason behind that, I suspect, has much to do with Russia, aiming big and wanting Europe.

Syria wants Lebanon I suspect, they are already trying to get involved politically by issuing warrants for arrest in regards to Harir's murder.

The US collapse is imminent, and the plans of the opposition are clear. Once the US leave there will be a vacuum of power, and in the midst of chaos, everyone will go for their pick, there might be backstabbing, there might be full on wars, in the case of South Korea, the north might go straight and try to get it, or try getting South through political means, how ever, the interesting times are ahead of us which all are leading to the greater WWIII.

What Americans should think about:

- Will the enemy try to stir trouble within the American borders? Cause they can in the midst of chaos.

- Will their be a civil war in the US? Divide and Conquer?

- What will Americans do to avoid such conflict within their own borders?

- What do you think the faith of America is, and whose hands do you want the faith of America do be on. Obama? Democrats and Republicans? What if you choose non of the two? What would happen?

Very interesting times/

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i know fox and msnbc not covering this as well what is going on???

reply to post by xynephadyn

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

DENIAL

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Really Oozy? REALLY? Why must you start this here?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

#DPRK says it will continue attacking if #ROK violates its maritime boundaries.

Well the ROK won't do that.

Those crazy bastards...

(URGENT) N. Korea's military command vows "merciless" military strike against S Korea

Some days, I just wished we made a deal with China so we could nuke Pyongyang and get rid of all those sons of ...
edit on 23-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Also, is MBC a credible source? They're the only site thats claiming a fleet is heading to the south, atleast from twitter. Ive tried translating their site, but my computer can barley translate anything on there.

Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) is one of four major national South Korean television and radio networks.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter

Originally posted by mars1
Nobody find it strange that the BBC was there to film the shells landing very convenient.
The BBC always seems to be at the right place at the right time.

Thanks

That is not the case, S Korea has news agencies who use satalites just like us to transmit TV. They are just uploading S Korea's camera feeds.

Thanks for that now its not so strange

Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss

Don't you know that major news agencies are no more than fancy programming with big TV personalities. Those people are just now eating their eggs benedict. They don't care enough about anything to break their egotistical routines. There are no real breaking news agencies anymore and the ones we have just put on some more fancy graphics and keep you pacified.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It seems both sides fired:

SEOUL, Nov 23 (Reuters) - The won tumbled against the dollar on Tuesday after a major exchange of artillery fire between the two Koreas, which dragged other Asian currencies lower as investors reduced riskier positions.

www.forexpros.com...;-more-falls-seen-176305
Exchange means both sides was involved, who started it?

edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
(URGENT) N. Korea's military command vows "merciless" military strike against S. Korea.

~ Yonhap News Agency 10.10 am GMT

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by oozyism

Really Oozy? REALLY? Why must you start this here?

Why is India sending more troops in India/China border?

It all makes sense, and coming together bit by bit.

It is all planned.

I think India will stop its support for US, or it will go down with US.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Don't you know that major news agencies are no more than fancy programming with big TV personalities. Those people are just now eating their eggs benedict. They don't care enough about anything to break their egotistical routines. There are no real breaking news agencies anymore and the ones we have just put on some more fancy graphics and keep you pacified.

if any of you ever travel to southern california, theres a little town called mission viejo. its a beautiful town-got its own lake. theres a restaurant there called pauls pantry. theyve got FANTASTIC eggs benedict and i really recommend it. call me up if you are ever in the area and we'll go together. and yes, ill pay

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

im just glad that our ATS community can spread the real news faster than any of the big wigs can
go ats!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hope the US doesn't have to freeze trading this morning on Wallstreet....

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join