It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today Nov 22 in history a day you should never forget

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Today marks the day of one of the most talked about conspiracies and yet not one word listed here. This is the day that America died. The day we started to sign our lives away. The death of a great man, a true patriot, a man with a vision, and popular enough to sway us to stand up against oppression. No word about him here today and I thought that in this time of oppression from every side that we would have at least mentioned his name.

Remember America, because not even the MSM maentioned it...

Nov 22 1963...look it up
edit on 22-11-2010 by redeyedwonder because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by redeyedwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

oh oh......
Now we're all gonna die !!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Good point. I am astounded that it has not been brought up today.

Well, now that it has, RIP JFK.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

It is truly sad everyone talks about this and yer nobody remembers...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

only someone who had an idea

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
Today marks the day of one of the most talked about conspiracies and yet not one word listed here. This is the day that America died. The day we started to sign our lives away. The death of a great man, a true patriot, a man with a vision, and popular enough to sway us to stand up against oppression. No word about him here today and I thought that in this time of oppression from every side that we would have at least mentioned his name.

Nov 22 1963...look it up

And with each year, more people forget, and the outrage dies...and they win. again.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Its the day America died, because....???

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I felt it today, and i just got online only to prove to myself my intuition was right.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonystark
Its the day America died, because....???

Are you for real, or just trollin trollin trollin

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Dang.... I feel hella bad right now... R.I.P. to our last President of the United States. Such a great man.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Could also potentially be the day WW3 begins (N Korea just attacked S Korean territory). Coincedence?

ETA: For the record, PTI (show on ESPN) made a quick 5 second remark about the anniversary of JFK's death. Technically they are MSM.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Portugoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder

Nov 22 1963...look it up

Yeah. I knew what today was when I woke-up this morning.

I bowed my head in silence for a few minutes.

Rest in peace John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

If I can bring-up another point...

The exit wound which was the shot that ended his life abruptly was on his right-side towards the backside of his head? That "commission" determined his exit wound was the entrance wound? And then they spun it like the professional liars that are today's MSM.

They took him out because he wasn't about to pull a false-flag attack called "Northwoods" on his fellow Americans. He wasn't "sticking to the program."

Our spiral downward descent began when LBJ stepped-in and sent 56-58,000 Americans to their deaths in Vietnam, because of an incident that never took place, yet was hammered into our collective psyches by the MSM...

You 9-11 debunkers don't have a foot to stand on in this forum.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I remember the day of the assassination very well. Hours afterwards when school let out, I caught a bus and went through Dealey Plaza to go to work... The people standing at the bus stop where I had to transfer to another bus had the same look on their faces as those that I saw 5 years later after a firefight on the DMZ.... There was definitely a change in the way I looked at and perceived things after that day... There have been many names and places that I was familiar with at that time that have been written about in relation to that day and nothing has affected me in such a way as what occurred then.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
JFK was indeed a great President, however the last great president? Hardly, Reagan was as real a President as one can get.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
JFK was indeed a great President, however the last great president? Hardly, Reagan was as real a President as one can get.

Are you serious? Reagan? Reagan was a figurehead and the plan was for him to get shot too, so george bush would be president....their patsy hinckley just couldnt do the job right...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
RIP Mr.President.JFK fought the good fight and refused to go along with TPTB's plan.It's funny how the anniversary of his death was rarely mentioned today...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I will reply to you...Thamk God people see something wrong and try to change it...
next line

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

Reagan only passed new and inprovwd ways to sprend your petro dollars, Tax credits to the rich and nothing for the middle class. What???

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

If you knew qhy didn't YOU bring it up?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join