It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there was no Israel we would need to use our own troops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If there was no Israel, would America need an substantial presence in the middle east, similiar to the IDF in size?

Joe Biden made this claim in Shalom TV. In a world with no Israel America or Nato would need to dedicate a lot of hardware to the middle east.

Is that accurate? Wouldnt Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia not have had a beef with the west to begin with and sold us their oil without too much trouble?
edit on 22-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
if there was no izreal there would be peace.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Remove Israel and there goes that whole conflict, its the proverbial thumb in the eye.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Remove Israel and there goes that whole conflict, its the proverbial thumb in the eye.

you right ...and thats exactly what they mean...cause they WANT a conflict

edit on 22-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Same could be said for removing the Terrorist led (Hamas) Palestinians from the middle east. In fact it would be better if they were removed instead of the Israeli's!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Well how many $trillions has the US spent in the last 10 years on military in the ME??
So no, I don't think any more would be needed.
Especially if the main cause of conflict was not there...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Since Gulf War 1 - 73,846 US
Dead, 1,620,906 Disabled

you are using your own troops
if it wasn't for Israel you wouldn't be using them.
they wouldn't be dead and you could aford to give them health care when they come home broken
because of israel
edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

let me add one third of the females raped by their own side
edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well I hate to say it, but what is the final solution to this then?

Sorry in advance for that really bad pun.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Uh no.

Remove Israel from the equation, and things literally improve overnight.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Same could be said for removing the Terrorist led (Hamas) Palestinians from the middle east. In fact it would be better if they were removed instead of the Israeli's!

You really think Israel will stop at Palistine??
They already have their eye on Iran..
Israel will not stop till there is NO Middle East...Just one great big state of Israel....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

Uh no.

Remove Israel from the equation, and things literally improve overnight.

Yes I stand by my point remove the Palestinians not Israeli's. Israel are the legal owners and the Palestinians are the ones lobbing bombs in their back yard. Israel is merely defending itself!
edit on 22-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

While committing untold crimes including spying on the U.S. right?

Thats self defense?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
if there was no izreal there would be peace.

Amen Brother... Israel is the source of the majority of the Middle East/World problems.. and the Jews in the USA help to keep us knee deep in their problems... I think Hitler had the right idea but lacked the needed resources to rid the world of these PARASITES once and for all !

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ah, The famous "legal owners" argument. Okay... enlighten us as to who gave them this land? If you pull out your imaginary friend I will have a great laugh. Deities CANNOT deed land. Maybe you meant Great Britain? Again, just laughable. So... in "legal" terms, who's land is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

While committing untold crimes including spying on the U.S. right?

Thats self defense?

You got 100% right. The Palestinians are the troublemakers here!. If anybody has to go it's them. Whether someone has to actually go that's another thing! The thread is a hypothetical. I don't think either should have to go!. It should be a fight to the end & oh yes it is fair with the terrorist states Iran & Syria backing the Palestinians and the co-alition backing Israel!. Maybe ALL the above mentioned states should leave & Israel & the Palestinians duke it out. No proxies just one on one! May the strongest survive

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon

Ah, The famous "legal owners" argument. Okay... enlighten us as to who gave them this land? If you pull out your imaginary friend I will have a great laugh. Deities CANNOT deed land. Maybe you meant Great Britain? Again, just laughable. So... in "legal" terms, who's land is it?

ISRAEL / JEWS Always playing the VICTIM...

As a result of centuries of religious indoctrination and decades of government propaganda, Jews in Israel (and elsewhere) appear unable to accept or understand a fundamental truth – that the land that is now Israel was forcibly taken from Palestinians and that a promise by a mythical deity cannot over-rule the basic human rights of millions. As a result of this cognitive dissonance, many Jews react with indignation when Palestinians reject what Jews believe to be very generous offers to donate perhaps one tenth of the former land of Palestine for a Palestinian homeland, a ‘homeland’ which would amount to small prison enclaves surrounded by the Israeli military. It is for this reason that neither Hamas nor a single Palestinian will recognize Israel’s right to exist in its current configuration. Nelson Mandela and most Western democracies also refused to recognize the South African apartheid regime’s right to exist.
Israel today is a nation and society marked by a paranoid personality disorder writ large. For most Jews, Israel must always ‘walk alone’ because Jews are specially chosen by god. In a supreme act of personal disempowerment, they have given up any say in their own future or the future of their nation by submitting to the dictates of a religious text of dubious origin that simultaneously glorifies and condemns them. The cry of ‘anti-Semitism’ serves to buffer Israel and the Jews from all criticism because criticism of Israel or the Jews is understood as simply the fulfillment of biblical prophecy that the world will turn against the Jews and Israel. It is hard to think of a better example of pathological thinking or a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It is just this type of pathological thinking that has led Israel to justify its inhuman treatment of the Palestinians as ‘self-defense’ and more recently to excuse it’s murderous attack on the Gaza flotilla. The Jews of Israel would do well to wake up to the fact that, in continuing to show such distain and disregard for human life and world opinion, their political leaders are not only in flagrant violation of international law, but have forgotten the original reason for the creation of a Jewish homeland – to safeguard the future of the Jewish people. Israel’s future as a viable state for Jews and others is intrinsically tied to the Palestinians and the defense of their rights to life and liberty. With each Palestinian that dies as a result of Israeli policy in Palestine, with each new Israeli settlement that is built on Palestinian land, the future of Israel as a viable state is further compromised and the security of the Jewish people jeopardized.

edit on 11/22/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon

I said they were the legal owners not moral but anyway yes it was Britain. It was the spoils of war & owned by Britain they gave it away. It's their right. However it was done by the Jews it was legal & thus legally there own land. Law!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Thanks for taking the time to write those words. You did well. But you have still failed to convince me your argument is right!.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Hey, hey, hey... Watch it... I'd say that post was anti-semitic, if I didn't actually know what a semitic person was, or I was a member of the internet defense force. Get ready for the flames! I've never meet a "jew" or a person of hebrew decent I didn't like. I do dislike isreal's polices though. Most of them did as well.
edit on 11/22/10 by Zorzenon because: I, for some reason forgot a word...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So. Say that a bank owns your house. They give it to me cause... someone ELSE didn't like me and killed a lot of my people. That's fine, cause it's legal. But not moral? So, you admit isreal is in the wrong on the whole Palestine issue? Great!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join