It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun pulls a complete 360 on it's axis.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sun pulls a complete 360 on it's axis.

lasp.colorado.edu

edit on 22-11-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I realize the sun changed axis, I thought so anyways, every 11 years.. although I thought it took many months, not this quickly.

I'm sorry I dont have anymore information on this; it's one of the reasons I am posting it here so other ATS members can add sources and insight to this very startling video and post.

Thanks!
edit on 22-11-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One of the comments said it was the lens of the SOHO spacecraft being re-positioned. Of course that doesn't explain why the black dot doesn't move... unless it's tied to SOHO somehow.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i hate looking at u-tube links as a basis of evedence. with that said the video says it happend in October and we are still here so i dont think its nothen to worry about.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
very interesting video indeed. I shall keep an eye on this thread.

I know it's about time for the poles to shift on the sun, but like the OP said, I was under the assumption that this happens over a span of time.

This was super quick! Doesn't really make sense. Maybe it's just a malfunction of the camera?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure if you use the search bar it was brought forth earlier and has already retired into the darkness.

edit on 22-11-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: Maybe theres more to this, someone anyone? My head hurts.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So what this video is pretty much showing is that the sun popped out a 360 in 13 hours? If that is true then I would believe it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If the lens were flipped, it wouldn't affect a spec of dust on the sensor.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
from 1 of my threads
Normal
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/384d2293633c.jpg[/atsimg]
?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/378c09b8c1ef.jpg[/atsimg]
Normal
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/018ee20ad244.jpg[/atsimg]
?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dae0f1807c1e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

i put a vid up on a thread few days ago...asking what that black dot was...and the answers i got that it was attached to lense of the camera.....now if that was the case then surely the dot wud have rotated with the camera?....so the dilema is that either that black thing is very real....and is sitting stationary next to the sun...ooooor the sun flipped on it axis in the space of 12 hrs?!?!?

either one is a very creepy thought imo

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

i'm no expert but i don't think so

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

i put a vid up on a thread few days ago...asking what that black dot was...and the answers i got that it was attached to lense of the camera.....now if that was the case then surely the dot wud have rotated with the camera?....so the dilema is that either that black thing is very real....and is sitting stationary next to the sun...ooooor the sun flipped on it axis in the space of 12 hrs?!?!?

either one is a very creepy thought imo

Like you said either way something is up. If the Sun didnt flip in the OP video and your video v1rtu0s0 then the Black spot is in deed something of interest. And this should make for a greatthread because it forces any potential dis info agents or debunkers to except 1 of the options...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting. Could just be the camera flipping. Their has been some reports of the sun not rising in the right place lately.
edit on 22-11-2010 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think the most logical explanation is that the camera lens has an outer lenses shield to protect it from space dust. The outer lens remains fixed while the inner lens is free to rotate and adjust independent of the outer lens. Mystery solved.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Yes but like it was said if the camera flipped then why didnt the black object that we are led to believe is a speck of something flip as well?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by murfdog
I think the most logical explanation is that the camera lens has an outer lenses shield to protect it from space dust. The outer lens remains fixed while the inner lens is free to rotate and adjust independent of the outer lens. Mystery solved.

And you deserve a bonus for that 1 REALLY, YOU nvm

LMAO sorry but just sorry

edit on 11/22/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
While the video does provide a holy crap moment at first, im inclined to agree that its got to be the camera because I would think that if the Sun reacted so violently, we would feel some kind of repercussions here on earth.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The sun isn't a solid surface...if it had rotated that much that quickly...don't you think you would be seeing swirling patterns of the flares???

But there is not swirl at all...they all stay exactly the same.

I would guess it was a lens adjustment or something to that affect. I don't think the Sun did a 360.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join