It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Dudley Dorito" UFO spotted over UK skies for the third time in three years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
MODS: I searched many ways and didn't find this story or anything related. If there is something, please remove/close.

You've heard about flying saucers - but how about a flying crisp? A UFO which resembles a popular salty snack has been spotted in the skies over Britain for the third time in as many years. The space invader, dubbed by locals the 'Dudley Dorito', was sighted over the Midlands. In the latest sighting of the 'extra-terrestrial tortilla chip', quality inspector Munesh Mistry, 21, spotted the triangular object in the the skies above his home in Tipton, West Midlands at around 10.15pm on Sunday.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3ab17fd3385.jpg[/atsimg]
Aliens? Time travellers? Crisp salesmen? Someone - or something, is behind the 'Dudley Dorito' which has been spotted over the Midlands more than once over the past few years

His sighting comes just weeks after a UFO was spotted hovering over nearby Sutton Coldfield on the eve of Bonfire Night. That time the triangular object, which was reportedly four or five times the size of a commercial airliner, was seen by local David Allen, from Boldmere on November 4. The sightings have echoes of reports received during 2007 and 2008, which also claimed to have seen the Dudley Dorito swooping through the night skies.

Mr Mistry, who spotted the object with his friend Neil Martin, also 21, said: 'Me and my closest friend saw an amazing fast-moving and silent craft in the shape of a triangle made up of what appeared to be three lights fly across the sky at a mind-boggling speed. 'At first it looked like three birds flying in unison, then when seeing the triangle shape, we both were amazed and immediately discarded that explanation.' He added they promptly logged onto the internet and saw previous sightings online.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d19f3a9c1c7.jpg[/atsimg]
A similar craft spotted above Welshpool, Mid Wales in January this year

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well, this story is from November 17, 2010. I haven't seen anything about it but with so many sightings anymore it's hard to keep track.

I have to say these are US and/or Allied ships/craft. To me, why the lights? I think that is a dead give away that it is human made. I think it aliens can communicate by mind only and with the apparent advance tech they have that Lights are not required. IMO.

Well, I think since the British DOD closed down the offices for reporting such things that it is clear they have begun disclosure-of their programs. If anything, they are going to play along anymore-waste of time, money and efforts.

I think that is why we head so muc out of England. It the Gov't and they just don't seem to care who see's them or who knows about them. Notice no one shooting anything at them. No constant patrols etc.

I found this interesting pic from a report:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/855c67b0c1ba.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: content.video.news.com.au...

Which if from this video and story: www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

Looks pretty good but I won't be surprised if someone from that area gave some explaination as to what it is.

Anyone?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/debdfafc9507.jpg[/atsimg]
Mmmm, aliens... The mysterious sights in the skies above the Midlands could be a new type of stealth bomber - or the most brilliant crisp advert in history

Or, is it some big gag or advertisement? Nothing would surprise me at this point-especially if all these recent hologram type Pyramids were also found to be some type of ad hype.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think we already have a thread about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I never understand the dilemma people have with unknown crafts having lights and that this somehow would be proof that any craft with lights are Human?

If so, then we can safely rule out any type of light seen during the night no matter behaviour or apparence.
Why wouldn't an ET use LIGHTS?

Sailing around in pitchblack Space, in a pitchblack Spaceship, only to potentially arrive to a Pitchblack area on Earth were it is night, seems incredibly unnecessary if you could choose to travel safely with lights.
It doesn't matter how mentally evolved the ET is, it still got eyes that it needs to see with.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

You are correct sir. I am sending an alert.

Thank you for noticing and commenting.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join