It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli police training in Georgia (the state)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My girlfriend (gentile) went to a Jews against Zionism meeting last night in North Carolina. It was just a little small group of a few girls. She went just to hear the other side of things. Anyways when she came back she was saying how one of the topics was to stop Israel from doing police swaps with Georgia. I thought she meant the country, but after a little searching, I see she meant the state of Georgia. Great easy way for Mossad agents to enter the country I reckon. lol

This is just one article I found on it.

www.gsusignal.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just this past month, CA had Operation Urban Shield which was the state's SWAT/counter-terrorism-like units compete against each other in different critical incident scenarios. This year they had three international teams from Israel, Jordan and Bahrain compete.

Israel got first place breaking records in the process and they were the only team to use all their ammo but every single shot was a hit above the neck. The guys they sent weren't even their best either.

Bahrain I heard cleared rooms by spraying bullets every time they rounded a corner.

Cop swaps, even international, have been going on since before 9/11. It's like a study abroad coarse in college but it's learning how another agency operates while getting paid and college credits much of the time also.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

According to the article this has nothing whatsoever to do with the university.

The interesting thing about the GILEE program is that is it not a program created by Georgia State for Georgia State students. GILEE is simply housed at Georgia State in the Criminal Justice department. The organization itself is a private organization but functions in the realm of a public university.

The director of the GILEE program is Dr. Robert Friedman, professor emeritus of Criminal Justice at Georgia State. Friedman is also the founder of the ILEE program – the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism – which is an Israeli institution that possesses strong military intelligence in Israel. ILEE is an offshoot organization of GILEE.
edit on 22-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Edit: sorry I read your post more closely and I saw you meant like a college course. Sorry. lol
edit on 22-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

join