It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY They're Really Groping Us At The Airport! Reliable Sources.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's sad. I remember when you could smoke on airplanes and there were no security checkpoints and anyone without a ticket could come sit with you at the gate while you were waiting for your flight.

Two by two,hands of blue. Those gloves the TSA folks wear makes me think of the agents from Firefly...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Don't get used to anything; not airport rapedowns, body scanners, rude cops etc, etc, I say that the only vote you have left is with your dollars. Quit buying #. Take your money out of the bank and use money orders; its cheaper! Don't buy anything you don't need. Put pressure on these corporations. They only exist because we buy their poisoned Chinese goods.
Do you know what everyone I know is getting for Christmas? A card! And it is going to read: I love you but this No Gift Christmas is brought to you by the Federal Government! Be a man! Cowboy up! Give love not expensive gifts.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree whole heartedly. I think you have hit it right on the head. The way of life we grew up with is a thing of the past, and unless we take action, our kids will never see those days.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

Most people will accept it.

Thats just the way it is, and you people should never of used a mobile phone if you thought about being radiated.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Cassandra5Finish

How do you know?

I live 24/7 with electroinic mind control monitoring, cannot do anything in private. SO how do you know your living your life in private.

I stumbled over there is no freedom in 1992 at school in london, so how do you know what they are doing in america?

I bet you cannot fart in america without them knowing.
It's scary in America now ,but not as bad as U.K.(I hope )
reach into your pocket,or your child drops...
a piece of cobbler(ooooh ,nevermind,) Terrorist!
He'll be dragged off.!!! Nothing to see here, move olong.

The BrainGarden.

edit on 23-11-2010 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's never been about security.

If it was about security we would have locked down the borders and initiated a profiling program targeted at likely suspects based on their travel histories and affiliations, after all - they know who is coming to the airport to fly based on ticket purchses.

It has always been about control.

And yes the media have been covering it - but not without the specific caveat that the procedures will stand, regardless of public outcry, costs or inefficiencies.

Obey is the media message.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I think this is just a way for people to accept another method of control, something people don't accept easily..Iris scans and being fingerprinted. Look up the Clear Program. This is just a way for TPTB to make more money and implement the worst kind of monitoring. And maybe the next program is being chipped.
It's all about money and control.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

did you take the video down or was it removed?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

did you take the video down or was it removed?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yes you are right, the manipulation of the masses and using fear mongering along with outraged at the way people are been treated is to push full ahead the scanners on everybody and people will accept it with no conditions.

People are so manipulated by propaganda that they have fail to understand that we don't need scanners and neither pad downs, but money interest wants those scanners and profit for it, already the pilots got away from getting scan all the time, their reason "the cancer radiation link", they got it right, but the rest of the population have not clue that the worst is to come "cancer incidents on the rise due to the scanners and the bombarding of radiation on humans" completely unnecessary but is all for profits.

Wake up Americans is not just about liberties is about safety and the health of our children soon to become the third biggest trend in the nation, after Obesity and diabetes

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
why dont we just use the scanner? for me its not the radiation its my rights. i dont use the scanner for the same reason i dont let the police in without a warrant, search my car without one etc. i stopped flying years ago for the same reason. and the situation just keep getting worse. soon we will have these scanners or something like it or worse just to enter parts of town where work or shopping is. and the argument will be that those areas are targets and this works for the planes, and look how many willingly use those. i dont see how a handful of guys with box cutters calls for this. i dont have a problem with upping security where it will help, securing the pilots, trained security/ law enforcement on hand. but the checks do nothing in my opinion. 9 years with nothing to show for it. i dont agree with the argument of "see its working it has deterred terrorists from trying" the general population are willfully giving up their rights in my opinion and someone is willing to take them.

i do agree with alot of what was said before in this thread, the media will hype anything up and loves to jump on messed up things. and there is definatly allot of money involved also.

kind of a rant, but it was asked why we dont just use the scanners and all i saw as a response was radiation. which i agree i dont need another source bombarding me, i have plenty in this day and age, but that isnt my main complaint and thought it should be said.

take care all...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mutly

And it's only a matter of time before you have to go through a body scanner and or pat down to go into a government building, a bus or train depot.........it's all about control and conditioning the average person to accept they are going to be totally controlled and monitored.

Fences going up (like the Berlin Wall)
Scanners and pat downs (like a common criminal in prison)
Talk of Internet Freedom being curtailed
News media monoplized and controlled by the big media corporations (Control the news and you control the people)
Cameras on every street corner and the list goes on................

You were all warned years ago, even here on ATS that the NWO is being implemented and it's being done by false flag operations and manipulating people by fear into handing over their basic rights to freedom.

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
~ Benjamin Franklin

edit on 23-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I don't use a cell..............BTW, did you know that with a cell phone and GPS system can be used both ways. Yes it can "connect you" but it can also be used to track your every movement.

Another way we are being controlled, tracked and monitored.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassandra5Finish

Originally posted by OhZone
What do you mean "something that never comes"?
You haven't noticed?
Compare Now with 20 years ago.
Do you see a difference?
Those little things have a way of creeping up an inch at a time.
Pay attention!

Yes, I see that 20 years ago people were screaming that Martial Law was coming, the government was practicing Eugenics and poisoning us all. I heard it all 20 years ago. I heard it 10 years ago. I am still hearing it today. None of that has ever happened so that would be what I mean by "never comes." This grand plan of theirs has not progressed one bit in those 20 years you speak of. It has not changed either. Yawn.

If you think our freedoms aren't being eroded & taken from us "one bit" check out the story about the New Castle Councilman who called the cops on the boys' cupcake sale. Talk about killing our youths' entrepreneurial & capitalism spirit! I've also heard stories of little kids being shut down from selling lemonade. I remember having a lemonade stand as a kid. Now you can't do it! That's just one example of taking our freedoms away from us.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Exactly i think mobiles are a great weapon by the ptb. They can target anyone they want and have plausible excuses to say it ain't so.

The mobile phone is alot more than people suspect it is, and can be used for alot, lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Witness to Tyranny...........

NOVEMBER 24TH Boycott flying, opt out of both the body scan and pat down. Show a little guts and protest.

The videos below are just visual films of what is really going on.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a video worth?

Now, once we allow this at airports, it's going to be put into effect at sports stadiums, court buildings, government buildings (Politicians exempt), bus and train depots, it's coming if we do not rebel.

(Ladies, don't wear a bra with an underwire..............you might have to remove the wire, it will set off the metal detector).

"It's humiliation" - traveler in video above

"I have power" - traveler quoting TSA person

And would you want this to happen to your child or grandchild? Watch this little 3 year old girl getting freaked out by being manhandled.............now it has happened and she is now being conditioned to being touched by a stranger. Go to this video below and picture your daughter, your son, or one of your grandchildren in this position.

First we tell our sons and daughters to not let strangers touch you and then take them to the airport where they lay witness to strangers being allowed to touch everyone in the name of "Homeland Security".

Ahhhhhhh but we are raising our young to be good little obedient slaves to the NWO.

www.youtube.com...

Strip searching a little boy.

WTF...........Muslim women may be exempt but the videos above show that that old man, young boy, cancer patient and little girl weren't exempt............and they weren't Muslim or Middle Eastern

Napolitano was asked by reporters whether Muslim women wearing hijabs would be subjected to the new full body scans and pat downs before boarding planes.

‘Big Sis’ was noncommittal at the time and indicated that the TSA would be making “adjustments” and that there would be “more to come” on the issue.

Now it seems that Homeland Security is genuinely considering giving Muslim women a pass when it comes to the new measures. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) complained to the government that intrusive full-body scans and pat downs were contrary to their religious sensibilities and Muslim women should not be subjected to these new measures. The Muslim organization is asking the government to allow Muslim women to pat themselves down as an alternative.

Meanwhile CAIR is advising Muslim women wearing religious head covers known as hijabs to reject full-body checks before boarding planes and to demand to see supervisors if required by TSA agents to comply.

Response: You have got to be kidding! This is taking ‘political correctness’ about as far as it can go.

All Americans are now being subjected to intrusive inspections before boarding planes because some radical Muslims crashed planes on 9/11. But now Muslim women should get a pass while everyone must go through it all? This makes no sense. Plus it is down right discrimination against women of other religions or no religion at all.

If this happens, then all al Qaeda will need to do is recruit Muslim women wearing hijabs in the future. In fact they are already using young women as suicide bombers in Iraq and Palestine

Source: answersforthefaith.com...

NOTE TO TRAVERLERS: Please video tape with your cell phones pat downs, show the rest of us what truely is going on. Put it on Utube or download it right here..........stand witness to the dehumanization of your fellow human beings.

If the rest of you can't or won't see WTF is happening and do not protest this, than you deserve a NWO and the loss of personal freedom that will come with it.

I don't use the mad face very often but this is for that old man, that little boy and little girl that's rights were disregarded.

edit on 23-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

edit on 23-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The fact that they are/may exempt muslim travelers, the only known PLANE BOMBERS so far, proves that this isnt about security or safety, its about control.

And, the fact that there are easier targets for them to hit, shows that it isnt about airline safety either, its about control.
Quote from a thread i made, since im to lazy to retype it.

So, I wonder and have to ask. If its all in the name of security then why the focus on transportation alone? Especially since there are so many other prime targets available that, if hit, would be far more devastating than a plane crash or a blown up bus. How much easier would it be to to sneak a bomb into a baseball or football stadium or a NASCAR event? Can you imagine how much damage an RV packed with explosives could do while parked in the middle of 100k+ NASCAR fans? If these scary Al Quaeda guys were so prolific in this country, why hasnt something like this happened? If they were so dedicated to cause death and economic devastation, then why bother trying to get a bomb on a plane, when they could just blow themselves up in a crowded airport, BEFORE they approach the security checkpoints. This would still have the same effect, multiple deaths and shutting down the airline industry.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassandra5Finish

"O mundo nao e', esta' sendo" - Paulo Freire

It's not easy to translate because you can't keep the same emphasis on "is" in English and make it negative. The best rough translation to maintain the meaning would be:

The world is not "is", it is "being."

In other words, the world is not static, it is ever changing. There is no "is" here. There is only a becoming, an emerging, an existing. Be implies static equality.

The idea is that you have in your mind the concept of the "world" - whatever that would mean to you - which is more or less similar to those people who grew up around you and live in your culture or society.

This American (or wherever the person may be from) worldview is not exactly identical to another culture's. Yet both could point at a picture of the world and say: "This is the world." But that picture of the world will not bring up the same concepts and feelings in your mind as it will another person's and another's and so on. And people in the up-and-coming generations will not have exactly the same conceptualization either, successively becoming different from our current conceptualization as more and more time passes.

The police state as espoused by Alex Jones and others is not here. It will never be here, because it's their own expounding on Orwell's ideas, or RoboCop's or Mussilini's Italy with an American face. Or, it's Nazi Germany and so forht. However, the general tendencies that provoke such prognostications are very real.

The police state, in effect, is not is, it is being. The world you currently occupy is the only world you will ever know. You cannot "know" what the world will be like when and if such visions of a police state arrive, because such visions are only speculation based on interpretations of observable facts and figures.

How close these speculations come to real future existence depends on how accurate the predictions are at reading the current progression of signs. If a variable is thrown in, an expected outcome can change.

Scanners are totalitarianism and in what other situation than residing as we do in the present empire of the US, with it's colonial ambitions, resource theft and bastardization of natural sustainability would one find themselves going though such a device as a scanner - past, present or future - if not in the US (and other empires)???

I'm sure totalitarism existed in Ancient Egypt, but disgruntled North Africans and Israelites flying large passenger missles into population centers was not part of their reality and as such subjecting the North Africans, Israelites and the other people of the Kingdom to electronic searches was not exactly within their purview. Nevertheless, the slaves and lower classes were certainly treated in ways that were controling, just by other methods to match the chaos of that period.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I disagree that this is to prepare us for martial law. I suspect they are being even more devious; They WANT us to PROTEST the scanners and pat downs, and they WANT US TO PREVAIL. This will set the stage for ACT IV.

ACT I. Impose a policy of objectionable body scans and pat-downs.
ACT II. People will protest and resist.
ACT III. The will of the people prevails, and the security measures are scaled back.
ACT IV. A City (or cities) are hit in a horrific attack that will make 9/11 pale in comparison. The attackers will have carried the explosives under their clothing.
ACT V. People will conclude that opposing the security measures was a HUGE, stupid mistake. They will not do that again, and in fact, THE PEOPLE DEMAND even more intrusive, comprehensive security measures.
ACT VI. The government implements new, highly intrusive security measures. Microchips anyone?
ACT VII. The people shout down anyone opposing the new security measures.
ACT VIII. ???

Tell me, doesn't this make sense. Doesn't it explain everything that we've seen thus far?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The NWO will keep getting away with this stuff as long as people keep putting expedience above principle. I will never fly again if this keeps up. I know some people have to for work and all, but try to avoid flying as much as possible, it is the only way to send a message. If I absolutley had to fly I would make sure to eat a lot of chili the day before or not shower, I want to make it as unpleasant for the screener as they are for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join