It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different News possibly adding up? sirius, aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
UN appoint first ever alien contacteeNew foreign planet has entered Milky Way

Strange things going on and thought this website might be into this new planet also added this alien link because i found both the news today and thought there might be a link might be back with more links if i can find the articles im thinking of.

European astronomers scanning the Milky Way have discovered a planet near a star of extragalactic origin, implying that it came from outside our own galaxy.

The finding, which challenges current understanding about how planets are formed and survive, was made in the so-called Helmi stream -- a group of stars that originally belonged to a dwarf galaxy that was devoured by the Milky Way in what the astronomers called "an act of galactic cannibalism."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The UN ambassador thing has been discussed on here and I think it was found to be false.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a pretty long read but there is some interesting info in there

Here is another thread on it where she denies being appointed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Interesting. I heard about the star, but the alien ambassador thing makes me believe either the UN knows something we don't or they are going mad.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by damastadamind

What does this have to do with Sirius?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
Interesting. I heard about the star, but the alien ambassador thing makes me believe either the UN knows something we don't or they are going mad.

Read the links I provided, there is more in them about the UN appointment and the person they appointed denies it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by naraku

Read the links I provided, there is more in them about the UN appointment and the person they appointed denies it.

Ah ok, but even if we do appoint someone to greet ETs I think it should be someone from SETI, since they are trying to communicate with them anyway (or at least listen for them).

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was trying to think of this website i had looked at earlier and just found the article sorry not sirius although it could have somethng to do with the str but check out the resembelance to this description of Nibiru and the articles discussing new planet. It says this planet has been hiding behind saturn waiting to come outNibiru page

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by damastadamind

By your own link the star and planet entered our Galaxy 6 to 9 billion years ago.
edit on 11/22/2010 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join