It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ATSLive!" is Coming to AM Radio on New Years Day!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That's right! The ATSLive Radio show will finally get a shot at the "big time", real AM Radio across the Southern United States.

I've been negotiating with a company that owns several stations and we've been able to agree on terms so that ATSLive! will be broadcast on two powerhouse (50,000 watt) radio stations each and every Saturday night, starting on New Year's Day, 2011, from 7:00PM -10:00PM Mountain Time, and 10:00PM - Midnight Eastern Time.

We'll be on KCKN 1020am - Roswell, New Mexico and WLVJ 1040am - Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

This is a huge step forward for ATSLive and we want to thank ATS Staffer "neformore" and his crew of loonies for doing so well with the show that it inspired us to push it even further.

After many years of working toward getting what you, our members, are thinking about and discussing out to the biggest audience possible, we've finally got an opportunity to do it to a potential audience in the tens of millions (the entire Southern US).

If this takes off we should be able to entice more stations to broadcast the show and we plan on getting with XM/Sirius Satellite Radio to see about an AboveTopSecret Channel next year which will push the show out even further.

If you are in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, West Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, inland California, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, BC Canada, or Western Mexico PLEASE TUNE IN this coming New Year's Day and every Saturday night there after!

Springer...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I am IN Florida but I will be in Italy for New Years, however I will try and listen via online radio if I can get the station. I shall introduce my bf to ATS Live
this New Year if I can listen.

Congrats!! Woohoo Nef and ATS!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I will be there I am in Florida. Finally I have a reason to be glad I live here!

Congradulations to the ATS crew as well for making such a huge step possible. Within 2 years time I predict that ATS will be a big media outlet through the whole country. Step aside Rush Limbaugh ATS is coming through.

edit on 11/22/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is this just for live or unleashed as well?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I believe this is just for ATS Live, and not for ATS Euro and ATS Unleashed. You're not listening to ATS Euro?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is great news. 1040 WLVJ AM has live streaming for those who don't live in Florida

Here

jamescrystalholdings.com...

and here

radiotime.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Got to say a big

Thank YOU

To the Amigo's and board staff for making this possible, and also another big

Thank YOU

to the studio crew for putting up with me while all this has been put together over the past 6 months or so, and behind the scenes even before that as it was all planned, and last, but by no means least another huge

Thank YOU

to YOU guys, the members, who make the site what it is, provide the inspiration for the shows, ring in with all the wonderful calls and join in via the chat room, the show threads and on Facebook

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Woo-Hoo! This is very exciting! Congratulations, ATS LIVE!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Great news!!

Is there any significance to the numbers....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That is a mighty big first step, but keep thinking big-er!

Next national and international syndication, and for those of us who travel SATELLITE Radio!

And of course the 24/7 cable channel that will bring to the world alternative news and documentaries ATS style!

ATS the movie?

Seriously, congrats to the ATS live crew. well done.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What?Wheres South Carolina?I don't see my state on the list!Or maybe I will be able to pick up Georgia?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hell yes I listen to 1040am from Fort Lauderdale every day anyways it's one of my favorite am stations next to 540am here in florida I will be oblidged to get to listen to this.... Maybe one day it will be in contention against coast to coast am we could use another night owl show w00t w000t.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What does inland California mean if I may ask...I am a few hours from the coast in SoCal and would like to know if it is possible to listen in...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow, this is some big news. Now that they canceled the C2C in the Seattle/Tacoma area, this show could definitely fill the void. I will be waiting in the pacific northwest as well. After it spreads throughout more stations.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Damn, I won't be able to listen since I live along way around from South America but this is awesome news still!!!

Congrats to all involved. This is a huuuge step in the direction of getting the ATS word out..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have to say I don't get it!
Why don't you just do web casts and have a potential audience of the whole world?
What's next an ATS Gramophone record or a Flexi Disk?
edit on 22-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

You've not been paying attention have you?

We DO webcasts and EVERYONE who comes to ATS will be able to listen to the show on our player just like they do now above and beyond the AM Radio.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Never-mind. Ignore this post.

Removed because of redundancy.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Simply put Dave, in order to reach a larger audience, there is nothing better than actual radio. Online radio takes bandwidth, and it would take a huge amount of resources and stream relays to hit the potential audience that we can reach on AM. While we can serve out to probably a thousand on site, the population of the area's we will be going out to on AM is upwards of 40 million people.

Thanks for the Flexi-Disk idea though - might be worth a shot

Edit to add - What the boss man said above !!
edit on 22/11/10 by neformore because: because Springer replied before I did!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join