It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

oh and nobody in the world has gotten this blue thing...im sure there was another person in this very thread with a similar object.

and this picture i have uploaded has everything to do with the op, as what were seeing in the picture could be the same thing, a rogue planet or planetoid within our inner solar system.

i have presented lots of evidence includeing pictures, and theorys altho thats not evidence it holds more water than your claim that it "just doesnt exist" prove it doesnt, give me one picture or one shred of evidence...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
in fact dont bother, this thread has evolved to a battle of knowledge and who is right and who is wrong, u can sit there pick holes, deny deny deny, do whatever u want, but the 81 people who flagged it enjoyed the thread.

i will beleive what i want and u believe what u want.

job done

good day

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
See, here is your thumbnail, zoomed to 400%:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d25307a517e2.jpg[/atsimg]

Absolutely worthless.

What a SOHO picture looks like when taken from the SOHO site:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16d32c908572.jpg[/atsimg]

Much much better.

To zoom up to 400%, I had to used just a small area of that picture, but I still am able to get quite a lot of detail. Here's the area I used:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54dba9609f0d.jpg[/atsimg]
The resulting picture is too "big" to use here.

OH NOS!!!! Is it the planet Boxius!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

The "blue thing" is a lens artifact present in the iPhone camera.

Period.

End of story.

NOTHING was seen by Human eyes when the photo was taken, and NO ONE ELSE saw anything, nor took photos, of anything like it either. INSIDE the camera lens, an optical artifact. Period.

NOW...since YOU brought it up, why not learn more about WHY that nutcase "VonHelton" is not to be taken seriously, at all. The image in his stupid video? Notice the label? It was from the STEREO space observatory, and I tried (no luck so far) to find an archived image from that date, 2010-10-15. BUT, you can go here:

www.nasa.gov...

...and see some recent images. While on the site, LEARN something, please.

Click on, and watch the movie called "STEREO Intro" (You need QuickTime, free to download, and allow "ActiveX" to run, if it prompts you...)

Really....you need to do this, for yourself, in order to get up to speed on the details, and the science. Because, I am sorry to say, this hysterical fear-mongering is pointless, and doesn't show you in a good light....to educated people,a t least.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

A sphere from a 2-dimensional picture, that is big enough to block part of the sun, is between SOHO and the sun, but hasn't revealed itself to millions of people every single day, nor to any astronomers, and has not yet disrupted any other planetary motion in the known solar system?

Critical thinking is a skill best put into practice.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Give you a picture of empty space? How?
If it was there when the video was made, it would be there now.
Even if it was a time ago, it would be there now.
If you can get a photo of it, you could see it with any camera, telescope, binoculars, or even just our eyes.
Absence of any such thing, outside of a few claims about what is easily lens flare, is the best evidence.
How do you prove absence of something? I didn't make a claim something was there, I went with the logical "it's not there now, I"ve not seen it, other people haven't seen it" side of it all. If it was there, it will still be there now. Please take another picture yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

i think u need to do research....

Yes, indeed...you do.

...when u look on SOHO u see solar flares being emited from the sun around the edges? correct? correct?

Yes. Silhouetted, and thus very evident. Can be observed from ground-based telescopes, in various EM spectra, also.

...hower do u see giant spherical dense cme's in the middle of the sun? no u dont!

Well, maybe you don't, because you don't know how to interpret the data.

But solar scientists can, and do. THAT is why they design and build those observatories,and space-based imaging systems.

The point is, SOHO and STEREO can resolve in THREE DIMENSIONS, for the purpose of determining the eruptions on the hemisphere of the Sun that is facing the Earth. Since, due to the brightness, they aren't always VISUALLY obvious. (Other ways to detect, of course....but, the purpose of those machines is the study of the dynamics, and physical shapes, too....)

A CME that is seen around the perimeter? Fascinating stuff, of course....but those ejections are, obviously (because they ARE on the perimeter) not going to impact this planet! AND, we can't see 50% of the Sun, at any given moment. (A new mission is underway, to allow a full view all at once...forget its name, atm....)

Think of a gun, pointed at you (the near surface/hemisphere of the Sun) compared to a gun pointed aside, at a 90-degree angle.

Or, up, or down, etc.

Fact is, NASA, ESA, and other space observing agencies CAN detect coronal bursts that are in our direction. Even during the 1960s and 70s, when Apollo missions were flying. There were contingency plans to be put into place, for the Astronauts to protect themselves as much as possible, should a major eruption had occurred, in our direction. They travel at, I believe, several million MPH....so, with an average distance of 96 million miles, there would be many hours advance warning......

edit on 24 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Oh will you do some reading for crying out loud!

Here is my link that I posted stating that they are LENS FLARES, like I've already pointed out the first time, you haven't read the WHOLE thread.

reply to post by DClairvoyant

I don't believe in it, Ha.. And as for your Uncle, anybody can CLAIM such thing's of who work's for which sector.
edit on 24-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Bad language.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I bet the OP has no idea what Sackloth actually is, and just needed an obscure-sounding name that no one would ever dare to deny...but alas, here is the truth of Sackloth - www.keyway.ca...

Nibiru does not exist, and is not going to hit the Earth any time soon. If it was, a) we'd be able to see it and b) we would have heard about it on the news. If you can give me any proof that it does exist, I will believe you. Otherwise, you sound like the little kids who beileve everything written in science fiction novels.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

NOT THAT THUMBNAIL!! look at the one that actually shows the thing in front of it....dear god!! if u are going to try and debunk me at least use the picture that actually shows the object!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto

I'm really REALLY trying to understand statements such as yours.

How do you know it doesn't exist?
Who said we'd be able to see it by now?

Where is all this coming from???

Nemesis is being acknowledge by scientists (yet cannot be seen) so what gives with your rationale?

If you embrace a 2012 arrival date then....your argument might have some wings but because no one is suggesting it's ETA, I think you ought to get off your 'all knowing and all seeing' throne and stay a little more humble about our cosmos (that....we know NOTHING about).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

you mean like the people who believe in god even though nobody has ever seen him, but yet have based a whole religion around the man, u mean like that??

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

im not talking bout cme's that are aimed in our direction, of course astronomers can see them, and yes it happens, but ill re-iterate again, the thing in that picture IS not a solar flare u can see the light flares coming from the sun they appear WHITE this large spherial object that is dark in colour IS NOT A CME ....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

i didnt take the picture...thought that was evident, secondly just because u cant see something doesnt mean its not there.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

i like how out of both pics i provided u chose the one that shows not a lot on it instead of putting the one that u can actually see the object on...as though anyone is going to scroll down, see that picture and think im a twat? U SIR ARE TRYING to make me look a fool....wether u believe nibiru or anything exists is your decision!

now on this picture WHICH ACTUALLY SHOWS THE OBJECT and it has been pointed out is the one thats interesting.

i1222.photobucket.com...

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

just because u cant see something doesnt mean its not there.....

Is that your get out clause

Everybody knows only PXtards can see it cos they got powers

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

do u see god? so all christians, catholics etc are tards...cuz they believe something u cant see?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay. For one, Nibiru was a term used in Babylonian astronomy to describe the highest point of the summer solstice and the Nibiru CONSTELLATION. Back then, astronomical methods were extremely inaccurate, and the location of this constellation (and many others) changed. The first person to speak of a Nibiru "collision" or speak of it in the doomsday light was Nancy Lieder, and everyone knows she was a straight-up nutjob. She believed she had been in contact with aliens from Zeta Reticuli who had put an implant in her brain. Just like the ATS predictions, she first said it would collide with Earth in May 2003 and then kept changing the date, making it just near enough for the conspiracy theorists of the time to keep thinking that the apocalypse was just around the corner (like everyone here does to this day). If we can notice changes in orbits and other astronomical phenomenon from afar, then we should ideally be able to see Nibiru. Think about how fast a planet WOULD travel if it could just float through space at random...it would take far more than 2 years for it to travel here, and in that time we'd be able to see it manipulating the orbits of other solar systems as it goes. Now, I state thus: your fears are unwarranted and by trying to prove these theories by any means possible you are only building up stress in your minds, which does cause mental illness (which would probably lead you to believe lots of other conspiracy, such as those of Reptilians, the 9/11 Illuminati coverup and Barack "Antichrist" Obama's plans to take over the world with a mind control laser bought from the New World Order or something. No one has any evidence of Nibiru ever existing, except from the works of Nancy Lieder and Zecharia Sitchin, and you can trust neither interpretation because they have not been peer-reviewed by experts in the field. To say otherwise is illogical. I'm not ignorant of this, because I've actually done my research, I just don't believe. Call me a disinfo agent, a dumb skeptic or what

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

(continued from last post) whatever. I will believe this when I see it, and when December 2012 rolls around without incident (which it will), I expect an apology from the participants in this thread for insulting my free will to believe what I want and also my intelligence. Feel free to send me a personal message containing REAL proof, not just "evidence" written in books by nutjobs and theorists. Prove your theories. If you can't, they're just theories and the majority of Earth's population won't believe them, presumably because of the Zionist Reptilian Satanic Illuminati Communist Nazi New World Order's propaganda. Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

yes they were so innacurate they knew there was what? 12 planets in our solar system or was it ten? and that was waaaaaaaaaaaaay back then without the aid of telescopes...makes u wonder huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join