It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Way To Contact Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

aliens dont give a damn about you. What could they do with a brainwashed and useless freak? Eventually you could serve your purpose of guinea pig but thats about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have an old russian UFO book that says you can contact them by saying cosmic mantra "dibibi dibibe" every time before sleep for at least 3 months. Wanna try? I always forget when I am tired.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't want to try I was just asking if they're was a way thanks for all the replies.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Is there any way to contact them or be contacted by them?

I'll just copy & paste what I've told others before you:

If you want to "make contact" for mere curiosity or to just fly around in some nifty spaceship through the stars (provided they are not the abducting kind of ETs, in which case, you wont enjoy the ride, nor the sight very much), then I can guarantee that chances are they wont come for you.

Besides, it's not as if making contact was the purpose of Life.

However, I do have some suggestions to get you more in tune with it:
1. Maintain a constant and sincere personal study/research and meditate often on what you learn
2. Keep a Diary of Dreams
3. Practice/learn (or attempt) Astral Projection

Regardless of whether one day you meet an ET or not, I can assure you that your Life will benefit greatly from doing these things. It may take (more or less) patience and perseverance, but the end result is truly enlightening.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
[mo
No. Because there are no such aliens around th Earth. It's all a hoax

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Sincere to the bone. How charming.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

You sir, get a star.

Your suggestions and the mention that they will improve your life, whether or not anything happens, are very muh needed. In this case I can agree that there is more of this needed in the world, we need our time to meditate, to imagine, to dream, to learn. The human body and soul needs to progress, without progress, we degress. There is no maintaining the status quo. Try maintaining the same life style and actions day in and day out for years, you will feel the drain it has on you. We thrive on progress.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Even if I never meet or contact the aliens I have been really really interested in Astral Projection and i USE to be in to Lucid Dreaming and I have done it a few times but never for long periods of times or anything, so i know i can practice Lucid Dreaming more. I was just wondering if you have any suggestions, whether personal or something you think i should read, that would help me in my endeavors of Astral Projecting? Anything will help!

Anyone else that has any suggestions that sees this, feel free to add your opinions too! I'm open for anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join