It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter From U.S. to Arrive in the Israel AFTER the 'Messiah'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Netanyahu claims that certain 'agreements' were accomplished several days ago in his conversations with the U. S. Secretary of State.

And it is also claimed that the United States has not yet sent the Israel a written confirmation of those 'agreements'.

Or, more likely, the written document that the United States has delivered to the Israel is not to Netanyahu's 'liking'.

www.haaretz.com...

Just a rough guess here: that the 'Messiah' will arrive before the United States will send a letter validating the 'agreements' that Netanyahu says were arrived at.

And, even if I am wrong, the letter itself is not the 'Messiah', as, apparently, it is widely being considered; that is, something that will bring genuine Peace.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I'm guessing if they go directly to the UN then some nations have already agreed to sponsor the motion to recognise an independent Palestine.. that sounds as tho it could get quite nasty if not handled correctly**

(**tho I have no idea what correctly means any more)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So possible peace talks between Israel and Palestine and the appearance of the "Messiah" (anti-christ) ???
edit on 22-11-2010 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I'm guessing if they go directly to the UN then some nations have already agreed to sponsor the motion to recognise an independent Palestine.. that sounds as tho it could get quite nasty if not handled correctly**

(**tho I have no idea what correctly means any more)

Well, for me the question is this:

The United States has, purportedly, agreed to VETO any attempt by the U.N. Insecurity Council for Muslim Nations to support the declaration of an independent state of Palestine...

ON THE CONDITION that the Israel votes in favor of a USELESS freeze on settlement construction.

But what if the Israel votes down such a freeze?

Does that mean that the United States will REFUSE to veto such an effort in the UNICFMN (d.b.a. the U N Security Council)?

This, I suggest, is the reason for the purported 'delay' in the letter from the U.S. arriving in the Israel in the first place.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I don't feel the US will do anything but use her Veto, so for me the wider question is what is the US setting itself up for!

It'll be interesting to see which nations support such a motion should it come to the floor of the UN, I honestly don't think it'll just be exclusively Muslim or that all Muslim nations will join in sponsoring such a motion.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull I don't feel the US will do anything but use her Veto, so for me the wider question is what is the US setting itself up for!

But this is what the whole "good cop, bad cop" schtick is all about.

Promises left unfulfilled become threats in the other direction.

But the larger issue involved here is the whole question of consciousness.

The behaviors of all of the major players in this drama clearly indicate the over-riding power of what Freud referred to as the "death instinct". It clearly seems as though all of the players involved are DETERMINED that this whole enterprise fail and, instead, lead to a generalized, genocidal conflict throughout the entire Middle East.

At what point will this civilization awake from somnambulistically, catatonically, walking into the horrors Prophesied by Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah and John?

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It is to the benefit of all players that some kind of conflict arises, otherwise the sleepwalkers will awake and wonder what the heffalumps their governments are up to and in what direction they are being dragged.

The establishments aim as I see it, is to redirect the internal tensions that are building up globally outward (same for all parties involved) otherwise that attention will be directed internally at them.. and like some feudal system, those in charge will fair better at the hands of the whatever enemy they have created than they would at the hands of their own people.

The only time I could see the US taking a stance against Israel would be to create a situation where the perceived notion is that everyone is against the Israel, thus allowing their hawks to act.. which will be a sad day for humanity as a whole.. but it seems the current establishment is intent on creating that situation.

So I feel whatever goes on in the UN, it is only part of the bigger game being played on the global stage.

Personally I go by William Blakes notion that we can build the ideal that is Jerusalem where ever we want.. thus for me there is nothing in the Holy land that I shouldn't be able to find in my heart.
edit on 22/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join