It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Poland Last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... I put this up and dont know where it is help me please

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ok sorry I was just going frantic becuase I caught this on my balcony in Poland last night and Ive been waiting for something like this since the 2nd grade !!! Im sorry if Im being a bit ecstatic but....I dont know what to say just please watch the vids, also this is a small town and there is only a helicopter in the summer that hovers sometimes to get patients and vics from foressts and farmlands. So a plane(s) is out of the question-these things made NO SOUNd WHAT SO-EVER. Im so geeked

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ENkI27

Righteous. Try and get a tripod for next time!

I'm really hoping the deadline is real, and the mass ufo display will prove a bit more infallible than the Oct. 13th display over New York....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It is interesting but hard to tell what it is. There is little point of reference although I think I saw a rooftop there in the end. I think this belongs in the Alien/UFO section. Can you delete this out of "introductions" and repost there?

I can flag you, but can't give you a star here where you are in "introductions."
edit on 22-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
if you wait so long for something like this..why not buying a better cam than :S

i think this is useless

sorry

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I dont know how, tell me step by step please

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

If you bother to be on ATS why such a hideous photo? People will think you look like that. Frightening. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

lol whats your problem
and its me on the photo yes ...at least my pic isnt shaky or blurry like hell

why so offending?...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ENkI27

I dont know how, tell me step by step please

I am not much better but I will try. Go to FORUMS and then look for the heading "Aliens and UFO's." Once you are there in the upper left you will see NEW THREAD.
Cut and post your sighting there. Also mention..were there any witnesses besides yourself? Where was the picture taken and when. Anything else that may be important that you can remember.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You are right about the tripod but I think it is offensive to be so mean and discouraging when it is unnecessary.

Edit: I was kidding. You are kinda cute but you should understand how your comments make people feel. The way you felt for a second or two.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

You are right about the tripod but I think it is offensive to be so mean and discouraging when it is unnecessary.

well you know what happend with stuff like this on ATS ...and i meant my question honestly...
if i wait years to get a nice shot of an UFO i would try to get some decent equipment...
in this video we have everything bad together...shaky,blurry..pixelhorror and light balls..

im just sayin :S

pd: thx for the cute
lol..well ye maybe i should thing about my spelling but my excuse is..im just a kraut..

next time i try to be nicer

edit on 22-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ENkI27

Here is an example of a posted UFO sighting similar to yours www.abovetopsecret.com...
Once you get your video post up "UFOs in Poland 11/19/10" in the ALIEN/UFO section - copy the link address...come back here and include it in a post that says you are closing this thread and go to here: (NEW LINK)

Angrydog has a point about the camera.
If you really did see these things in the sky, it is possible they will return again so you should, as he recommends, at least use a tripod, and if you can borrow a better camera you might be able to capture some better footage.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Your video looks a lot like the sightings in El Paso, NY... etc. There have been recordings of a shape that looks like this . * . which to me looks like 3/4 of a cross.

It is probably the LOZ scouting the area and making preparations for the delivery of a number of plagues over the cities where these lights are being seen.

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." 

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I cant move this because I have less then 20 posts(I usually dont talk unless I have something to say
) And to the meanie
I meant since 2nd grade Ive been into...occult(hidden) things,not looking frantically for UFOs non-stop. Also I called my fiance to come on the balcony after the first sighting(thats the female voice) I have a camera charged and ready by the window-sil for..well..anything in the future. Umm..what else ohh the phone used was a samsung galaxy i5700 S 3.2 mpix(no flash) but I get a 12 mpix at the window for tonight and every night(from now). Will research some more(air traffic poland,etc.) The city Im in is Łuków Poland. You must admit in part 2 I was promoting ATS

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You said in one of the videos that seven had gone by. I would guess that judging by their speed ,size, quantity and silence that they may well be Chinese lanterns.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

You know...you could be right. Because they were a bit orange/red in color, I'll ask around and post back with info later
P.S The only thing bothering me is that they came from nowhere

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ENkI27

Hold your cam still man.....
Were you smoking a sigaret or something else??.... ;-)
Ok bad joke,.... but I'm defintely sure that what you saw was the TR 3B Astra.
Nuclear powered flying object ( can go Mach 50)
You can find a lot about it on the internet.
But you can start with this one on YouTube:
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join