It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

All I am saying is that if some people are publicly advocating beliefs that are in violation with the Declaration, they should be stopped, as article 30 says.

Punishing someone (but adequately, not cruely!) for stealing a purse is all right according to the Declaration. Punishing someone for things mentioned in article 2 is not, and even advocating such punishments is not (article 30).
edit on 22/11/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

If the spread of such belief is against the law, then I agree with you.

In that case, the only option these individuals who are trying to spread their belief is to try to change the UK law first, then spread their belief.

Other wise, they need to obey the law.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

So, is Iran wrong for hanging people with a 'mental disorder' and should they hang everyone with a 'mental disorder'?

My belief and the Iranian belief is different.

Also

My belief and your belief and the Iranian belief is all different.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

So, is Iran wrong for hanging people with a 'mental disorder' and should they hang everyone with a 'mental disorder'?

Is the US Government right in locking people up for years without being charged or tried???
Is waterboarding to get a confession Right???

It's hard to decide who is right and who is wrong but there is surely good and bad in all races..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

In my country publicly advocating things that are against the Declaration is illegal, and as far as I know in all signatary countries in Europe it is the same. Dont now about US, considering the legality of nazism propaganda there, but in Britain its most probably also illegal. Anyone from UK here, to confirm?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by oozyism

Is the US Government right in locking people up for years without being charged or tried???
Is waterboarding to get a confession Right???

It's hard to decide who is right and who is wrong but there is surely good and bad in all races..

Not the subject at hand and completely irrelevant to this thread.
There are countless threads on this elsewhere on ATS, why no post in one of them?
edit on 22/11/10 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

reply to post by oozyism

My belief and the Iranian belief is different.

Also

My belief and your belief and the Iranian belief is all different.

Possibly.

So is Iran wrong?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Yup, I know about Nazi propaganda being banned, and I also know about historians being imprisoned for revising history.

Anyways, the point is, going against the law in any society is stupid.

That being said, the individuals who do not agree with a set of laws, they need to work through the system to change the laws.

Even in UK, I do not believe anyone should break the law to prove their disagreements with the law, there are thousands of other ways.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Possibly.

So is Iran wrong?

If I don't agree with you, you don't agree with Iran, Iran doesn't agree with me, what do you think?

Don't make me use my trollmometre please.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

So its ok to teach kids how to chop off hands and feet then I suppose. Just keep on defending the indefensable oozy. You are slowly becomming the patron saint of lost causes

No, no, I'm not defending anything mate, you need to stop lying

First you need to tell us whether it was a mistake or an intentional lie regarding your claim that these schools teach kids how to behead infidels.

Correction: These schools don't teach kids how to behead infidels

The above being said, regarding the amputation of a thieves hand, I have nothing against it. Teaching kids a better justice system is not a crime in my book.

I for one believe in Physical punishment, I for one believe chopping a thieves hand is way better than ruining millions of lives as is done in US.

A law is a law mate, thieves shouldn't be stealing if they are not hungry

ok, ooz, we in the west don't use choppers unless they are blackhawks, so why do you see a difference?
we believe in physical punishment too.

if they are teaching that in the west, what have they been teaching back in the motherland, eh?

that's why we blow them all up before they can buy plane tickets.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

speaking of trollmeister,

what the heck does this kind of fractured thinking do to all humanity?

i think this, you believe that and someone else thinks/believes/has laws and if you step over someones line, what happens?

you have conflict.

ever wonder why islam and mohammed sounds so much like the old testament?

coz he copied it and twisted it till it made sense to a whackjob,

like some here.

teach kids to chop off hands and then say, "well they can decide if it's right."

oooooooooooooooook!

and i kinda like how we pander to this guy, oooozy.

our resident whatever, pro-muslim, anti potato chip, islamatroll.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

Yup, I know about Nazi propaganda being banned, and I also know about historians being imprisoned for revising history.

Anyways, the point is, going against the law in any society is stupid.

That being said, the individuals who do not agree with a set of laws, they need to work through the system to change the laws.

Even in UK, I do not believe anyone should break the law to prove their disagreements with the law, there are thousands of other ways.

Thing is Oozy they ARE breaking UK law by teaching this guff.

Let me put this into perspective for you.

Islam is in big trouble here in the UK, which is greater evidenced by the fact that the BBC; the most politically correct, left wing, pro muslim organisation in the UK is running this story... Think about that...

The majority have had enough of this fifth column.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hey look at the results of what Christian sunday school causs: ...

More then half of the people GWB put to death in texas turns out were innocent
and you people are worried about MUSLIMS?
LMAO
Do muslims control immigration into the "christian countries" no
your Zionist masters do.
Blaming the Muslims for leaving countries because the Zionist beaches have destroyed them
and then lied about their excuses for doing so...

Any indian will tell you: here where the recent french canadian christian invasion of the last couple hundred years occcered all the old time christian famillies around here have even now famillies of 10s and 14s
why is birth control a sin because thats how you get the cannon foder christian armies so your zionist masters can take over the world
after the gulf of tonkin turned out to be a lie
911 lie
pearl harbour lie..
here come the christians
yay!
NOT

After the behavior of christians in the last 6 centuries and the attendant death tolls and land grabs and resource thefts, this irrational fear of Muslims exposes one thing about the reason for this Mudlim hate:
muslim hate is a product of the chicken farm
Baaaaak bak bak bak baaaaak

man, in light of the facts this irrational hate is IMHO is a collosal fail
edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Errrr ok...

What comes after the chicken farm? The halal butcher?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

How this is being allowed in Britain is beyond me.... we are in danger of letting them take over.... i think it's time for the Government to get tough and to kick them out...

I read in the report that by them living here they are to open to what the Civilised World is all about.... well.... if this is the case then they need to leave so they can then do what they want back in the ME not here...

Seriously the Labour Government is to blame for this mess... there's way too many here and its getting out of hand!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Yissachar1 I normally respect your point of view a great deal.
but raving at a symptom like this isn't going to fix the problem.

let me pyt it on a level that this subject deserves:
punch and judy got all the bruses
not the puppetmastr

look up shabatai zvie some time
seriously ...unless you are not looking for insite
then don't

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The point is that despite disagreeing with Iran you can not bring yourself to publicly criticise them yet you have absolutely no compunction or reluctance in doing so on nearly every single thing involving the UK or USA.

You use different values and standards when talking about or judging UK / USA than you do when doing the same with Muslim governed or Islamic inspired countries.

Hypocrisy and double standards?
edit on 22/11/10 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

How this is being allowed in Britain is beyond me.... we are in danger of letting them take over.... i think it's time for the Government to get tough and to kick them out...

I read in the report that by them living here they are to open to what the Civilised World is all about.... well.... if this is the case then they need to leave so they can then do what they want back in the ME not here...

Seriously the Labour Government is to blame for this mess... there's way too many here and its getting out of hand!!!

I agree

However what can we do about it now?

The only peaceful way through this is to have a zero tollerance approach to this guff being preached which in my view means deportation. However even that will create bloodshed.. I think we will all have to bite the bullet on this one. Its unavoidable.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

whats wrong with this picture?
the reason this is allowed in Britian is because your Zionist ( of all stripes) masters want it that way
divide and conquer
an you are helping them defeat yourselves
whats wrong with this picture?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

what can we do about it?
first figure out
the REALITY OF IT
then DEAL...
thats what god gave you
eyes to see with
ears to hear with
a brain to think with
a heart to feel with
and feet and hands
so you can go here and there and do this and that

edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join