It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by oozyism

Just a point I would like to make, oozy, freedom of speech is a basic human right.

Yes, and I'm defending it, the other dude wants to kill me because I'm defending it

Getting confusing?

Expect confusion amongst brainwashed masses.

i don't think so, i think he wants to kill you because

you are breathing other peoples air.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Gakus

Agreed, yet we'll continue onward with such RETARDED thought patterns expecting a new end result, even though the least bias person in the middle east has more hate in their pinky for Jews than anyone the world over, yet it's somehow unbiased?

The holocaust happened in Europe, under Christians, and under Democracy, not in the Middle East.

In fact it was Muslims who didn't submit to the Nazis and send their Jewish population to Germany for prosecution.

Sorry mate, you need to wake up.

Hate exists for a reason, if you can't debate hate using reason, then you have failed.

Muslims are starting to hate Jews because? Americans are starting to hate Muslims because?

So the relationship between "because" and "reason"?
edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

Sorry to burst your bubble...
13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar
In Spring 1943, the Mufti of Jerusalem, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, (a.k.a. Amin al-Husseini), was invited by the Nazis to assist in the organizing and recruiting Bosniaks into the Waffen SS and other units in Yugoslavia. He was escourted by SS Standartenführer Karl von Krempler, who also spoke fluent Turkish. the Mufti successfully convinced the Bosniaks to ignore the declarations of the Sarajevo, Mostar, and Banja Luka ulema (Islamic clerics), who in 1941 forbade Bosnian Muslims from collaborating with the Ustaše. Croatian Foreign Minister Dr. Mladen Lorkovic suggested that the Division be named "SS Ustasa Division", not an SS Division but a Croatian unit raised with SS assistance, and that its regimental names be given regional names such as Bosna, Krajina, Una etc.

Grand Mufti Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, alongside SS Brigadefuhrer Karl-Gustav Sauberzweig, greeting Bosnian SS volunteers together with Nazi officers in November 1943.The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust states that "The Germans made a point of publicizing the fact that Husseini had flown from Berlin to Sarajevo for the sole purpose of giving his blessing to the Muslim army and inspecting its arms and training exercises". According to Aleksa Djilas in The Nation That Wasn't that al-Husayni: "accepted, visited Bosnia, and convinced some important Muslim leaders that a Muslim SS division would be in the interest of Islam."

en.wikipedia.org...(1st_Croatian)#Recruitment

Muslims hate Jews since the inception of Islam, you would know that if you had read some Hadiths and the Qu'ran.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by loOranks

Muslims dont hate jews, go to the Rock of Gibraltar where jews, muslims, christians, hindus and others live in total peace. I meen total peace.
I've grown up in that envoirment so when I read your post, it made me laugh.
Sorry.
Muslims lived in peace with jews in Palestine, when it was muslim.
Oh wait, the muslims of Morocco, where the 1st country to officially accept a United States of America.
Some people need to get out more....
They are frying your brain.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Assuming there's not more to do story, isn't stuff like this illegal? I mean, the fact that they not only tell you to kill people for trivial reasons, but they show you how in the form of diagrams, that's got to illegal, especially in Britain of all places.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think the bigger question other than WHY they would do this, is HOW do you stop these people without completely killing the entire generation?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Muslims dont hate jews, go to the Rock of Gibraltar where jews, muslims, christians, hindus and others live in total peace. I meen total peace.
Sorry.
Oh wait, the muslims of Morocco, where the 1st country to officially accept a United States of America.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims??

So, we should take your anecdotal word over the cold hard facts that loOranks just provided you with.

Muslims decided to take the side of the Nazis during WW2 in their efforts to exterminate the "Jews"

edit on 23-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Fo those who are actually interested in learning what the fuss is all about here is a link to the programme;

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hope the link works for everyone.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just watching the TV program this post has been created on the basis of:
www.bbc.co.uk...

Comment that struck me at 10:32, when an Imam being interviewed explains he went through a "fundamentalist" phase when he was younger, and gave the reason for this as "being excluded from the rest of society, not having interaction"

If this is how muslims are feeling - then why do they just compound this by allowing such practices to continue?
Surely the answer to this issue is to teach integration, accept western ways and leave their archaic islamic ways behind in the islamic countries they belong in?

The basic point here is about cultures adapting and embracing that of the country they are living in, whether they are an immigrant of born here, they should not continue to expect their culture to pervade over the incumbent one.
Other countries do not do this - either islamic or otherwise, they expect people to conform to societies standards and cultures.
Yet when I and others on this topic suggest that Islamic people should do the same in the UK we are being derided for our statements.
Out of interest - how many people here have actually watched the documentary (link above)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
Assuming there's not more to do story, isn't stuff like this illegal? I mean, the fact that they not only tell you to kill people for trivial reasons, but they show you how in the form of diagrams, that's got to illegal, especially in Britain of all places.

It is illegal but don't hold your breath for anyone getting prosecuted.

Cant offend the muslims.. Its their culture innit?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Fo those who are actually interested in learning what the fuss is all about here is a link to the programme;

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hope the link works for everyone.

Thanks for the link, will watch soon

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

Sorry.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims??

So, we should take your anecdotal word over the cold hard facts that loOranks just provided you with.

Muslims decided to take the side of the Nazis during WW2 in their efforts to exterminate the "Jews"

No.
Epic fail.
It was EVIL muslims.

Do I have a claims to back up what I said?
Well im from there. lol.
You want to try and debunk that, go ahead, be my guest.
Check how many jews live there, then check how many muslims and christians.
Then check the crime rate.
Then check any race related crimes.
Then, catch a boat and see it for real, for real...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No.
Epic fail.
It was EVIL muslims.

Well im from there. lol.

Are you muslim?? So your saying your typical "moderate" Muslim won't think unkindly of Jews??

Of course your "moderate" Muslim in the West would give you the illusion that they seem to be nice and tolerant since they are in the minority, but once they are the majority (as in Muslim countries) these so called "moderate" Muslims start to have extreme and radical views.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

No im not muslim.
The muslims I know are not just people i've seen on a video.....
They are my friends who I went to school with, who I went to their houses, who their parents were normal, I had tea round there and cakes.
These people I know are normal.
So my point is, that the # is taken out of context bad, making all muslim or arab people look bad.
The only reason ive posted anything on this is simply because, I am a good friend.
That like saying well, all black people in the US are gangsters or drug dealers and are racist towards the whites.
But we all know that all black people are not, same goes for any race.
I read alot of comments, and sometimes I wonder, who the hell are these people and where the hell have they come from! Because honestly!
Woot the fook is going on?

You dont have to be muslim to defend people and human rights.
You didnt have to finish at the top of the class to figure out the answer to why the chicken crossed the road.....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No.
Epic fail.
It was EVIL muslims.

Well im from there. lol.

Are you muslim?? So your saying your typical "moderate" Muslim won't think unkindly of Jews??

Of course your "moderate" Muslim in the West would give you the illusion that they seem to be nice and tolerant since they are in the minority, but once they are the majority (as in Muslim countries) these so called "moderate" Muslims start to have extreme and radical views.

Agreed.

People call themselves Christian, Catholic, and Muslim and whatever else and then they will say things like, "well I dont think homosexuality is wrong" or "if you live a good life god will recognize that". It seems the ONLY thing these kinds of people share in common with the religion they claim to be part of is their belief in a superior power. Their doctrines are hateful and violent, barbaric, garbage and therefor the religion is hateful and violent, barbaric, and garbage. Just like they always say, "terrorists dont represent Islam", well the normal, peaceful, moderate Christian or whatever doesnt represent Christianity. If you call yourself a Christian you are conservative. You would think homosexuality is a sin, you would think working on the Sabbath should result in being stoned to death, you would think adulterers should be stoned to death, the list goes on. You cant make up your own beliefs, thats not how religion works. I cant stand the people that call themselves these things and then they sh.it the contents of their own personal beliefs down your throat when it has nothing to do with what they claim to be a part of.

Islam is a political ideology of hate. Plain and simple. If you think otherwise, read the Quran. Any intelligent person will make that connection.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Secularist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Steam

No im not muslim.
The muslims I know are not just people i've seen on a video.....
They are my friends who I went to school with, who I went to their houses, who their parents were normal, I had tea round there and cakes.
These people I know are normal.
So my point is, that the # is taken out of context bad, making all muslim or arab people look bad.
The only reason ive posted anything on this is simply because, I am a good friend.
That like saying well, all black people in the US are gangsters or drug dealers and are racist towards the whites.
But we all know that all black people are not, same goes for any race.
I read alot of comments, and sometimes I wonder, who the hell are these people and where the hell have they come from! Because honestly!
Woot the fook is going on?

You dont have to be muslim to defend people and human rights.
You didnt have to finish at the top of the class to figure out the answer to why the chicken crossed the road.....

I didn't say ALL (as in every single one of them) hates Jews.

The point is the MAJORITY of Muslims in the middle east and to a certain extent those here in the West have negative stereotypes against Jews.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secularist

No.
Epic fail.
It was EVIL muslims.

Well im from there. lol.

Agreed.

People call themselves Christian, Catholic, and Muslim and whatever else and then they will say things like, "well I dont think homosexuality is wrong" or "if you live a good life god will recognize that". It seems the ONLY thing these kinds of people share in common with the religion they claim to be part of is their belief in a superior power. Their doctrines are hateful and violent, barbaric, garbage and therefor the religion is hateful and violent, barbaric, and garbage. Just like they always say, "terrorists dont represent Islam", well the normal, peaceful, moderate Christian or whatever doesnt represent Christianity. If you call yourself a Christian you are conservative. You would think homosexuality is a sin, you would think working on the Sabbath should result in being stoned to death, you would think adulterers should be stoned to death, the list goes on. You cant make up your own beliefs, thats not how religion works. I cant stand the people that call themselves these things and then they sh.it the contents of their own personal beliefs down your throat when it has nothing to do with what they claim to be a part of.

Islam is a political ideology of hate. Plain and simple. If you think otherwise, read the Quran. Any intelligent person will make that connection.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Secularist because: (no reason given)

Exactly, star for you

Second line

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

You seem pretty intellegent.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Well like I said, I only posted on this thread cos thats just me.
If you were my friend, i'd be doing exactly the same thing.
You should hear what people talk about the US just about everywhere.
I always defend the people of the US, just like i'll defend the jews and anyone.
All of this is taken out of context by the very same people that keep us as a slave to their design and also keep us in ignorance.

If you cant see past that then, my advice is see it for yourself, like in person.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

edit on 23-11-2010 by wikileaked because: wrong place to post

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wikileaked
reply to post by Steam

what do you mean "how these people think" well you were one of them you say and presumably your family too were Muslim so tell me how did you really think? and how do your parents think??

what things will they say behind my back? so go on you are a qualified ex Muslim what did you used to say behind peoples backs then..... im intrigued???

Well, for starters, it is looked down upon to make friends with anyone who is a non-Muslim (yes, including Jews and Christians). This is because non-Muslims aren't as "trustworthy" as your Muslim brethren. Secondly, their is a very skewed view on non-Muslims, especially Westerners. Westerners are seen as lacking a moral compass and thus aren't to be affiliated with.

Finally, there is rampant antisemitism among Muslims. No, I am not talking about the type where you criticize Israel, I am talking about real hatred towards Jews. Jews are seen as vile and evil and are out to destroy Islam at any cost. I have even had some people say and truly believe that Jews are the descendants of monkeys and apes.

I could go on and on but that would take forever...
edit on 22-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

Well actually i believe you when you speak of your experiences and it would be wrong for me to generalize so i can only come to the conclusion that your family are more than likely to be from a remote village somewhere in Morocco and can only be likened to a hill billy redneck whos discrimination against Jews blacks and any non redneck can only stem from ignorance, lack of education and disinformation. FACT. I do not think for one moment all white Americans think the same way as a few redneck racists same way as i do not think your friends and family speak for the entire nation of Morocco let alone the religion of Islam.

NOTE: although i did wrongly generalize, I truly believe all people with rednecks are not the same and all villagers are not the same. but definatly people with extreme narrow mindedness do tend to come from remote places where they have not interacted with people outside there group and from your accounts your family seem ignorant and ill informed.

It is undeniable scare mongering against Muslims is rife in the MSM. I can only speak of my experiences in the UK, much of Western Europe and Egypt, and i can honestly say no one gives a damn about their neighbors religion or lifestyles. They care about the same s"*t everyone else does, work family issues and daily strife. I wish people cared more about politics and sorting out the worlds problems like marching to stop wars or rising taxes and breaches of human rights but the fact is people are too busy getting on with life. I don't spend my days on the net, watching tv and reading the paper, i'm out there in the real world interacting with people from all religions, nationalities and walks of life so my opinions are not based on a journalists (with an agenda) views but based on my own first hand experience.

We have come along way from days when a people could be deemed as subspecies (black slaves, jews WW2) all the greatness that came from people like Martin Luther King is undone with people like you.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join