It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "ELITE"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Why do people fear the "Elite"? Who exactly are the "Elite"? I definitely would like to be one of the "Elite"........ Where do I sign up???

I see too many threads with the mention of the Elite doing this and that. What is so wrong about wanting to be elite.

A couple definitions I find on it are:

n., pl., elite, or e·lites.
a.A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" (Times Literary Supplement).
b.The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.
2.A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.

Just a question

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's just the general term for the the people who run things.
You know the guy in the army that runs the squad?
Well he's the leader of the squad.
There's also the general who controls the squad leader.
But then there's the president who is in charge of the generals.
But then there's the coorperations in charge of the president.

The elite are the ones who control the cooperations.
Not always CEO, those are probably front dogs too.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
maybe the Elites are ETs
and maybe you can't join their group.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I think what people are talking about when the show a negative attitude about the elite is really elitists. These are people with power who disregard people outside their circle of power as stupid and useless to their decisions and actions. Our elite - these elitists - seem to have no loyality and no ethics and integrity anymore. The are self centered and disrespectful. They do not deserve to have power over anyone nor influence in our government, society and economy.

You don't want to be one of these freaks. You be a successful person who continues to be respect and interact with other people with less formal education and status than yourself. You respect "your people" - you country's people and do what you can to make sure they are not screwed in the world and by other elitists. You love and treat others as you would want to be loved and treated yourself.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
the elites are the most arrogant, egotistical, and putrid group on this planet.

they gather together to discuss how to kill us all, whether it be through instaneous death from multiple nuclear strikes across the world, famine and starvation of the masses, releasing plagues of all sorts of horrid diseases upon humanity, or maybe simply just rounding us all up into little caves while we (general pop.) are fearing for our lives because we were told a comet is going to hit and destroy our planet. i think they'll go for all the options.

now why would you want to be a part of this group? unless your a heartless, evil, soulless bastard that is.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
It's just the general term for the the people who run things.
You know the guy in the army that runs the squad?
Well he's the leader of the squad.
There's also the general who controls the squad leader.
But then there's the president who is in charge of the generals.
But then there's the coorperations in charge of the president.

The elite are the ones who control the cooperations.
Not always CEO, those are probably front dogs too.

Eh It's "Corporations"!
lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
Why do people fear the "Elite"?

I don't. I just wish I could get at them to show them that all the money in the world can't stop something as human as bleeding..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

They do not have any humanity left. They dance on the backs of the poor. They are whores for money and power. They are ruining our way of life and our planet. They already ruined the USA. They do not understand loyalty.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
Why do people fear the "Elite"? Who exactly are the "Elite"? I definitely would like to be one of the "Elite"........ Where do I sign up???

I see too many threads with the mention of the Elite doing this and that. What is so wrong about wanting to be elite.

A couple definitions I find on it are:

n., pl., elite, or e·lites.
a.A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" (Times Literary Supplement).
b.The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.
2.A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.

Just a question

Listen i don't fear the Elite. What i do fear is ME talking too much about the crap that needs to change and someone becoming too upset and hires a group of dumbasses to behead my ass in the middle of Mexico. If you don't believe this is something that could ever happen, you might want to go visit a website called liveleak and see the low level others continue to drop for financial aid.

These Elite are just scholars with large pockets. They forget that people don't want to die and they have friends that don't want to die and more friends that don't want to die and want to stop suffering because of ARTIFICIAL SUPPRESSION. Life's too simple, they just FEED off complicating it for the rest of us. Plain and Simple.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

i doubt they bleed, they leave that up to us mignons.

new topics

top topics

join