It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Uncle Sam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In this thread I will give a few scenarios to put the title into perspective.

The increased security at the airport and the new X Ray scanners, have brought some really important questions to my mind and I feel that I need to share them.

Since when is it ok for a stranger to physically put their hands on a child's genitals?

Does this not go against everything we teach them?

What will the ramification be?

Scenario 1: This violation of our rights does not change and years down the road a child is molested by a teacher or custodian claiming they are searching the child for drugs, or weapons. The child says nothing because the teacher reminds them that this sort of thing happens at the airport and it is ok there too right?

Scenario 2: TSA worker: closet pedophile gets his/her jolly's off at work.

When is enough, enough?

Anyone being "pat down" in an airport is being violated by "Weird Uncle Sam", and people are just turning their heads like they did 40 years ago when it was just "Weird Uncle Dan."

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
In this thread I will give a few scenarios to put the title into perspective.

The increased security at the airport and the new X Ray scanners, have brought some really important questions to my mind and I feel that I need to share them.

Since when is it ok for a stranger to physically put their hands on a child's genitals?

Scenario 1: This violation of our rights does not change and years down the road a child is molested by a teacher or custodian claiming they are searching the child for drugs, or weapons. The child says nothing because the teacher reminds them that this sort of thing happens at the airport and it is ok there too right?

When is enough, enough?

Anyone being "pat down" in an airport is being violated by "Weird Uncle Sam", and people are just turning their heads like they did 40 years ago when it was just "Weird Uncle Dan."

Refer to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I don't know. Next question.

It depends on who 'we' is.

They will feel pressured to buy you dinner when you return to that airport.

Well who would answer that with a yes?

Well at least he picked a profession that best suits his abilities and that he enjoys.

When is enough, enough?

When will we stop flying in airplanes?

What did Uncle Dan ever do? He just sells real-estate.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
No I will not leave this alone! I have something to say about it. I think it is extremely important for people to stand up and shout about how wrong this is and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change my mind.

Post a million threads about this very topic here on ATS. Everyone has a right to have a voice. Just as you have a right to have yours.

Although I disagree with you, you have a right to your opinion... Your whiny opinion.

It is extremely important that people understand that this is in violation of our rights. If one thread makes a difference to one person then post 100 million threads.

Sorry I do not live on this website 24-7 I check it a few times a week. I usually look at all the threads that were created since I was here last and over the last few weeks I have not noticed enough TSA to go and start a whiny thread about it.

In fact, the more I read the more enraged I became and it made me wanted to share my views.

Enjoy the new TSA thread

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

I don't know. Next question.

It depends on who 'we' is.

NEVER!

They will feel pressured to buy you dinner when you return to that airport.

This is not a funny joke

Well who would answer that with a yes?

It is not a question. Do you see a question make? Do questions usually start with Senario 1

Well at least he picked a profession that best suits his abilities and that he enjoys.

That is absolutely disgusting, and again NOT FUNNY!

When is enough, enough?

When will we stop flying in airplanes?

Not an acceptable answer, or solution.

What did Uncle Dan ever do? He just sells real-estate.

You are making a joke out a very serous issue. I guess you have no children, or you would not be joking around about this.
edit on 21-11-2010 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nottheonlyone

There's a simple answer here... DON'T BRING YOUR KIDS ON AN AIRPLANE! It will make those of us who have to put up with the screaming, the crying, the whining, and the kicking of the back of our seats MUCH happier if you left the little 'bundles of joy' at home!

Flying in a commercial airliner is a PRIVILEDGE, not a RIGHT! You don't want you or your kids frisked at the security checkpoint, then take a bus, a train or drive to your destination... Quite simple really!

And just for the record, Misoir's comment about the right job fit wasn't funny... IT WAS HYSTERICAL!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

You are a genious! I know now how to stop the TSA!

I shall contact orphanages around the world, offering to send their darling little charges on airplane trips. I shall send, 50, no 100, screaming children on each flight, or however many it takes to occupy all the aisle seats!

Proto you are an evil genious.

There they shall torment the people who like the security at the airport!

I then shall issue the ultimate terrorist decree, I will keep sending these children back and forth on every flight, until every frequent flyer, and business person in the land, begs, that's right, begs, and pledges alegiance and submission to me.

My order will of course be, that they stop flying until.

1. They bring back Pan Am with fully reclining into beds first class seats with an upstairs bar.
2. They allow smoking on every flight.
3. They reinstitute the all hostesses must be under 105 pound rule.
4. That check in time be 5 minutes before domestic flights and 10 minutes before international flights.
5. They remind people in the departing video that your seat back cushion is also a SAFETY AND FLOATATION DEVICE made out of 5 inches of foam rubber with a plastic insert for stability, that can actually STOP ANY BOX CUTTER BLADE 2 inches in length.

Only then shall I stop sending these children back and forth on every flight, yes, especially the ones you are taking.

Now do you really want that to happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I think people are merely looking at the surface of what's going on. The bigger question would be to what ends are these tactics really being used? What is the ultimate plan here? Is it to incite revolution so that worse actions can be put into place? Is it really because the airlines want to shut down...and why?

The security bullying seems like it is being used as a means to an end. TPTB have a plan in all this. What is really the ultimate goal in riling up the people?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sensitive Issue Alert...

Obviously, feelings on this new TSA protocol are generating strong feelings both for and against. Let's all take a deep breath, and remember that we attack the issue, not the member.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You come and joke around and encourage these two, and I just read a very long post by you on another TSA thread. How could you? You feel so strongly about this and you come an poo all over my thread. Thanks a lot.

top topics

join